MES & Process Minds Europe 2013
Manufacturing operations by implementing Comprehensive & Compliant Data and Information Platform & Integrated IT systems|
30th September– 1th October 2013, Maritime ProArte Hotel Berlin, Germany
"Very good and informative conference to share knowledge and to benchmark your company in your industry sector."
Kathrin Wilhelm, Fresenius Kabi D-GmbH
By popular demand, we.CONECT is bringing board-level attendees from manufacturing execution systems management from all over Europe to Berlin to network & discuss current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends in the field of Manufacturing Execution Systems.
With over 100 of the leading opinion makers, the MES & Process Minds Europe 2013 will be the definitive event for the industry.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• John Patterson Senior Director, Compliance, Manufacturing IT and Automation from Merck & Co., Inc. in USA, will showcase regulatory considerations while using Cloud Computing and SaaS Environments. Moreover, Mr. Patterson is going to discuss how to optimize the use of software as a service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing to establish a virtual organization inclusive of research and development, manufacturing and IT infrastructure and support. Lastly, Mr. Patterson will demonstrate paradigm shifts occurring in the technology space.
• Hernan Vilas Head of MES Systems from F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG in Switzerland will contribute with a needs analysis and assessment of the individual utilization potential of MES. For next, he is going to argue for organizational requirements / economic and prioritization. Then, a discussion about IT and ERP requirements will follow. In addition, Mr. Vilas will dispute about MES requirements for a highly flexible manufacturing as well as the requirements from different types of production line MES. Finally a conclusion with a topic about MES between the planning and execution level will be drawn.
• Dr. Jens Neu Director Information Services and Supply Chain Management from BASF SE / Germany, is going to provide overview about how to leverage combined strengths and MES for added business value and for process automation. Further on, he is going to provide techniques for assessing the key business drivers and goals, followed by a discussion about how to extend the business benefit of MES to get more value and automation out of process. Next, he will showcase repositioning personnel into higher sophistication and conclude with guidelines for integrating MES with Corporate Level 3 and 4 systems to deliver ERP, QC results and automatic batch review.
• Franck Iger, MES Head - Nestle Corporate + R&D from Nestlé S.A. in Switzerland, will lead one of our world café´s and gain into discussion about challenges for IT Security & explain how to implement cloud computing in manufacturing sites.
Listen to more than 28 case studies and discuss at various roundtables cutting edge topics in the field of manufacturing-, IT-, engineering-, process management within the pharma & chemicals industry.
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the MES & Process Minds 2013: http://pharma-mes2013.we-conect.com/en/download-form/
Delegates come from over 30 countries from industry from all over Europe. Take full advantage and
• attend at our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
gain a unique insight into the latest intranet strategies, challenges and trends of world leading companies at more than 20 case studies
get firsthand how the companies are managing challenges and solutions of cutting edge MES & IT manufacturing technologies
meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
take your glass and participate at our fun ice breaker sessions the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
take the advantage to have face to face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
and discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
What comes up in 2013?
• More than 28 extraordinary sessions from cutting edge speakers from Europe & US.
• An exclusive format offering: 8 World Cafés, 6 Challenge your Peers Round Tables, a wonderful Evening reception and 3 surprising Icebreaker Sessions the evening before the start of the conference.
• More than 100 senior executives
The MES & Process Minds 2013 online registration is now opened for the price of 2.499 Euro + VAT.
Follow this link to complete your registration:
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about the MES & Process Minds 2013 Conference should visit http://pharma-mes2013.we-conect.com/en/
The conference aim is to provide participants a balanced mix of lectures and as many opportunities as possible to discuss viable approaches for the realization of a sustainable concepts for improving operational excellence in process Industry.
Our success in doing so is confirmed in our participants’ valuable feedback from we.CONECT conferences:
• Martin Zipp from Fresenius Kabi has said that the high-quality interactive sessions in the conference provide very good opportunity to exchange ideas. In addition, the great mixture of presentations and interactive sessions was praised by him.
• Gerrit Gipmans from Bayer Business Services GmbH has added that the conference structure is new and positively different than others, giving the refreshing experience from participating.
Team Registration Discount - Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a we.CONECT Event together can not only access all the sessions to maximize their learning, but also have the benefit of a team meeting with a speaker, business partner or other teams, who can facilitate a discussion or advise them on strategic initiatives and key projects. For these reasons, organizations often hold off-site team meetings at we.CONECT events, and incorporate we.CONECT events as part of their training programs.
Register as part of a team of 2 or more and save for each additional participant up to 50%. That's a possible savings of 1.249,50 Euro on the current pricing for a Conference Pass. Please find here further information regarding our Team Discount.
Attend the 2nd MES & Process Minds in end of September in Berlin / Germany and discover in more than 28 cutting edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
We are looking forward to welcome you at the MES & Process Minds 2013 from the 30-th September to the 1st October 2013 in Berlin.
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 55
we.CONECT Global Leaders is an international B2B conference and training provider that is focused on the development and deployment of strategies, tactics and solutions to allow customers the maximum value in their daily operations.
At the heart of everything we do is a basic trust in the power of the people with whom we work.
We care about our customers, our partners and our employees. This is our driving force and an integral part of our work.
We invest our time, our knowledge and our strength in developing a product that is much more than a conference. This philosophy requires a climate in which ideas can grow with your business and your people. Promoting participation in open thinking, fresh ideas and innovative approaches. New faces are always welcome!
At we.CONECT the people and the intensive exchange of knowledge come first. The know-how behind we.CONECT is that of our employees. In the areas of research, marketing and event organization our experiences sum up to more than 40 years. We believe that there is no substitute for interactive learning, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices. We use our formats and interaction to help our clients achieve their individual goals. we.CONECT organizes more than 20 premium conferences per year with a focus on best practices of world leaders and hidden champions, latest challenges, trends and technologies and discusses future developments on a unique networking platform.
We set high standards In the development of our conferences, communicate with renowned managers and executives and create unique live events.
We are constantly able to find new and innovative ways to design high-quality, market-focused events and provide them as required. If you have any suggestions or want to share your opinion, contact us via email@example.com.
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 42
Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 30
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release MES & Process Minds Europe 2013 here
News-ID: 267486 • Views: 1910
More Releases from we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH is launching its new product: the digital event se …
SCALEUP 360° brings together established industry experts, global thought leaders and senior executives from the world’s leading intelligent businesses to share their knowledge through cutting-edge webinars and presentations. It is a unique knowledge exchange & content delivery platform for automotive, manufacturing, IT & DevOps, IoT, finance & legal, marketing & communication executives from all over the world. Participants get to experience the genuine event feeling – without leaving the office! As
Automotive Agile PEP 2018 - Mastering Complexity to Foster Innovation
Berlin, September 11, 2018 – The Automotive Agile PEP is an international business event on the integration of agile principles, methods as well as practices into hardware and software development processes in the automotive industry. From November 25. – 27, 2018 the interactive conference in Berlin will see the leading automotive Hardware Developers, Product Development Experts, Project & Process Managers, Engineering & R&D Managers the daily challenges and approaches on
CiMi.CON Evolution Award 2018
Berlin, July 5, 2018 – At the CiMi.CON Evolution 2018, held from July 2-4, gathered the top experts in the industry. Co-Hosted with the Pharma CiMi.CON, these two conferences provide a unique glimpse into the fascinating world of competitive and market intelligence. Over 300 attendees participated in this year’s event, which offers a diverse range of topics and formats. On the evening of day one, the CI experts took part
Rethink! Smart SCM 2018
Driving the Transformation of Supply Chain Management 19. - 21. September 2018 | Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin | https://rethink-smart-scm.de/ 2,5 tägiger Supply Chain Management Summit 150+ Top-Level SMC Verantwortliche & Logistikleiter Launch Event: 19. - 21. September 2018 Veranstaltungsort: Maritim proArte Hotel, Berlin Berlin, 29.06.2018 – Vom 19. – 21. September findet die Rethink! Smart SCM 2018 zum ersten Mal in Berlin statt. Das Strategie & Technologie Event wurde speziell für Supply Chain Verantwortliche &
More Releases for MES
MES Joins SafeTRANS Network
Berlin (Germany), April 28, 2015: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), specialists in embedded software from Berlin, has become a member of the international competence network SafeTRANS. SafeTRANS is an association of prestigious enterprises and scientific institutions that ensures exchange between research and industry in embedded systems for transportation. The goal of the network is to increase the safety of transportation with the help of cutting-edge technology and optimized processes. Focus of the
MES SUPPORTS 13TH AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING WORKSHOP
Tackling the Challenges of Automotive Software Engineering in Transition to Smart Mobility Berlin (Germany), March 23, 2015: Model Engineering Solutions GmbH (MES) and the Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) will be organizing this year’s Automotive Software Engineering Workshop of the German Informatics Society (GI), which will be held at the BTU in Cottbus on September 29, 2015. The call for papers has already begun and contributions can be submitted until April
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Summer Webinars: The MES Webinar Series Continues
Berlin, 19.08.2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based experts in model-based software development, will be continuing its successful webinar series over the summer months. The series is designed to inform you about current ideas and challenges in model-based software development with a focus on the automotive industry. The webinars are conducted by MES experts with extensive industry experience. They are held in English and are free of charge. Sessions conclude
SAP MES Day: Producing upon customer request
Liestal (CH), May 21, 2014 – Trebing + Himstedt, SAP MES expert for consulting, implementation and licensing of SAP solutions in the production environment and SAP (Schweiz) AG would like to invite you to the SAP MES Day for discrete manufacturing on June 24, 2014 in Regensdorf (ZH), Switzerland. Participation is free. On this day, the SAP MES experts Trebing + Himstedt and SAP will provide information based on numerous
Aleees To Deploy Cmnagivo Mes
TaoYuan/Taiwan, Oporto/Portugal, 5 July, 2011 – Critical Manufacturing, an enterprise which creates leading edge software solutions for the high-tech manufacturing industries of solar, electronics and semiconductors, announced today that Advanced Lithium Electrochemistry Co. selected cmNavigo, the innovative MES solution from Critical Manufacturing. Aleees provides exceptionally safe and high quality Lithium iron phosphate batteries. With its breakthrough LFP-NCO Cathode Material (Lithium Iron Phosphate – Nano Co-crystalline Olivine), globally patented in