Are You and Your Heart Working Too Much?
1. Plan and Prioritize. Get a notebook or piece of paper and start writing down ways you can incorporate healthy habits into your schedule. Do you want to eat healthier? Exercise more? How about stop checking emails after dinner? Start prioritizing what you want to achieve and set realistic expectations for yourself. Small steps add up over time and can make a big difference.
2. Slumber Smartly. Sleep directly effects your mood, productivity and decision making so strive to get the recommended 7-9 hours each night. You’re at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease when you don’t get enough. A consistent bedtime and wake time encourages your body and mind to get into a rhythm that helps you feel rested throughout the day. Set aside time to wind-down and relax before actually crawling into bed. Try taking a hot shower, reading a good book or meditating. By clearing out distractions in your bedroom like television, lights and even your cell phone, you can create a sleep-friendly environment that’s perfect for recharging yourself.
3. Alleviate Anxiety. After a long day of work it’s crucial to unwind and let go of your stress, even for a few minutes. Clear your mind, unplug and be present in the moment so you’re able to enjoy the things and people around you. Catch up with an old friend, try yoga or a meditation practice, listen to music and unwind from the day. Dedicating time to calm down from a busy or stressful day contributes to a good night’s sleep and decreases overall anxiety and depression keeping you healthy and alert.
4. Increase Enjoyment. It’s important to plan activities that you’re able to look forward to during the week. Carve out time to read for enjoyment, meet up with friends or cook your favorite meals with a loved one. Even better, think of ideas that will keep you active like joining a running club.
5. Connect with Others. Visiting family, hanging out with friends and participating in community or workplace activities are great ways to get the health benefits of strong relationships. Studies have shown that people who are in satisfying committed relationships have fewer health issues and live longer. Make the time to enjoy the company of friends or loved ones and you’ll be improving your health!
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at email@example.com.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Are You and Your Heart Working Too Much? here
News-ID: 940323 • Views: 362
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
More Releases for Plan
How to Plan Delisting
Delisting means permanent removal of securities of a listed company from all or any of the recognised stock exchanges where such shares are listed. As a consequence of delisting, the securities of that company would no longer be tradable at that stock exchange. Applicability of Delisting Regulation: 1. Delisting of Equity Shares from all the stock exchanges or any STXs except securities listed without making a public issue, on the institutional trading platform
PLAN TO PLAN? SURVEY TO ASSESS PLANNING BEST PRACTICES
Most Companies are Hot or Cold When It Comes to Annual Planning September 16, 2013 Provo, UT (U.S.A.)—When it comes to annual planning, one business leader knows that not all organizations are equal. To back these claims, his company is launching an online study to determine just how well executives feel they plan. “It’s been said that growth is much easier to achieve when you approach it consciously and deliberately,”
Smart Cities - Plan to Reality
Industry analysts estimate the Smart City Market will touch $2.1 trillion by 2020 and the Middle East market seems to be taking an active role in investing in their future. Spends of over $63 Billion in the next five years in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE alone, is proof of realisation of a need to create an integration of technology that drives sustainability, citizen well-being and economic development. To
e-Plan, Inc., Patented
e-Plan, Inc., developer of leading web-based plan review management and technology software for building plan checking and review, is pleased to announce it has been granted a patent for its innovative technology by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Patent No. 7,975,222. This patent, entitled “System and Method for Dynamic Linking between Graphic Documents and Comment Databases,” protects e-Plan’s proprietary method for the dynamic linking of a comment database storing
New Business Plan Writing Services From Professional Business Plan
Wirral, Merseyside ( openpr ) March 14, 2011 - The Business Plan Expert, a team of reputable business consultants, recently launched their new set of business plan writing services. In an effort to assist entrepreneurs who are struggling against the worldwide credit crunch, they identified the common difficulties related to building and expanding businesses and outlined ways to resolve such issues. Since most entrepreneurs seem to have trouble in communicating
4C Association welcomes Nescafé Plan
Creating shared value for a better coffee world Mexico City/Bonn, 27 August 2010 The 4C Association welcomes Nestlé’s announcement today pledging 4C Compliance by 2015 for all its coffee purchased through direct procurement. This volume is estimated at approximately 180,000 tons of green coffee per year. “Nestlé’s announcement marks a great milestone in making the mainstream coffee sector more sustainable” said Diego Pizano-Salazar, Chairperson of the 4C Association’s Executive Board. “Sustainability in the