Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your overall health.
1. Chomp Apples. Eating an apple causes you to chew more than usual and produce saliva, which naturally cleans your teeth and scrubs away bacteria in your mouth. The apple’s texture also helps strengthen your gums when you bite into it. The fruit also contains malic acid, which helps remove stains from tooth enamel. It’s been said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away – but it also improves your oral health!
2. Choose Cheese. This versatile dairy product is a must-have if you want a whiter smile. This saliva-producing food breaks down unwanted stains on your teeth and contains lactic acid, which can act as a whitening agent. Studies have shown that consuming cheese can also increase the pH level in your mouth strengthening the enamel one bite at a time. To keep your portions in check, eat a one-ounce serving size, which is about the size of a pair of dice.
3. Savor Strawberries. This powerful fruit contains several antioxidants that help keep your teeth and mouth stay healthy. The malic acid in these berries can help produce a brightening effect to make your smile shine. Not a strawberry fan? Some other fruits like cherries, peaches and bananas also contain malic acid.
4. Chew Carrots. Raw, hard veggies like carrots force you to chew more than you normally do, which helps you produce more saliva that helps prevent plaque buildup and bad breath. Because of their crunch factor, your gums also benefit and are strengthened. If carrots aren’t your thing, celery, cauliflower and green beans are other great veggie options that have the same effect and can brighten your smile!
5. Pick Pineapples. This delicious, tropical fruit contains an enzyme called bromelin that acts as a natural stain remover and can break up plaque beginning to form on your teeth. The vitamin C-rich food also boosts immunity, aids digestion and improves your overall oral health. Enjoy a tropical flavor and a sparkling smile!
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile! here
News-ID: 1008277 • Views: 501
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
Tips for Patient Safety Awareness Week
Going to the hospital can be a nerve-racking event for many reasons but staying safe doesn’t have to be one. In honor of Patient Safety Awareness Week the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five ways you can feel more comfortable and safe during your time at the hospital. 1. Study Up. Before an emergency occurs, find time and research area hospitals so you’re able
More Releases for Chomp
Global Animal Food Manufacturing market | Characteristics, Forecast Size, Trends …
The animal food manufacturing market size is expected to reach a higher value by 2022, significantly growing at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. Order The Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/animal-food-manufacturing-global-market-report Global Animal Food Manufacturing Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the Global Animal Food Manufacturing market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Global
LEMONSHARK POKÉ TAKES A CHOMP OF THE BIG APPLE
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (October 29, 2018) – LemonShark Poké is expanding its national presence with its first New York City restaurant. The “fine-casual” premium poké concept is known for serving top-quality locally sourced ingredients will open its doors on October 29. Prior to opening LemonShark Poké, franchisee John Salmons was a professional basketball player for more than a decade in the National Basketball Association. Salmons played for a variety of
LEMONSHARK POKÉ TAKES A CHOMP OF THE BIG APPLE
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (October 1, 2018) – LemonShark Poké is expanding its national presence with its first New York City restaurant. The “fine-casual” premium poké concept is known for serving top-quality locally sourced ingredients will open its doors on October 4. Prior to opening LemonShark Poké, franchisee John Salmons was a professional basketball player for more than a decade in the National Basketball Association. Salmons played for a variety of
Global Animal Food Market Size, Share - Industry Trend and Forecast 2012 - 2018
Latest industry research report on: Global Animal Food Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts Increasing concerns of pet owners about their pets' health, healthy pet food, and improved care are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of animal food market. Animal food market has developed rapidly in the past few years thus resulting in the introduction of a number of
‘Fastech Favorite’ Smartling Wins Nair & Co.’s Business Expansion Services …
Wins complimentary offer to set up international operations, accounting and payroll support services (Sunnyvale, CA) - Nair & Co., the leader in international business expansion services named Smartling, Inc. as the winner of the Fastech Favorite award at the Dow Jones VentureWire FASTech conference on November 8, 2011 at Redwood City, California. The web translation services company was voted winner by the audience members of the conference from among 49 other start-ups
Nair & Co. to Provide International Expansion Services to Exemplary Start-Up
(Sunnyvale, CA) - Nair & Co., the leader in international business expansion services, will offer complimentary international expansion services to the “FASTech Favorite” award winner at the upcoming Dow Jones VentureWire FASTech conference. To be held on November 8-9 in Redwood City, California, the conference brings together venture capitalists, corporate executives, and start-up CEOs to discuss the future of technology and review innovative start-ups. Nair & Co. is a gold sponsor