No Excuses: How to Accomplish Your Goals In the New Year
1. Be Realistic. One common mistake people make when establishing their resolution is setting hard-to-achieve immediate goals. True change takes time and determination. If you have a challenging long-term goal, try breaking it up into smaller, more manageable mini-goals. Doing this will help keep you motivated and excited throughout the process so you can achieve your desired outcome.
2. Reward Yourself. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back throughout your journey! There will be many milestones on your path to achieving your goal, and take the time to celebrate each feat as you progress. Remember not to let your reward derail your efforts. Look for healthy ways to celebrate – like a massage, new workout class or a fitness tracking tool. Treating yourself for accomplishments, small and large, will help make the entire journey much more enjoyable.
3. Be Flexible. Things don’t always turn out exactly as planned. Being able to make adjustments and realign your goals is more productive than giving up completely. Don't be upset if you have to switch things up and change your plan. As long you’re making progress, that’s all that counts. Pushing yourself will help keep you focused and motivated.
4. Know Your “Why.” We all have reasons for wanting to be better in life. Whether it’s running a faster mile or learning how to drive a stick shift, defining your "why" – the reason you are making this change – is the most important part of making an impactful resolution. Once you’ve put meaning behind your goal, it will feel much more attainable.
5. There’s Power In Numbers. Accepting help from those who care about you will increase your chances of succeeding. Sharing your experiences with others will make your quest seem that much easier and less intimidating. These friendly partnerships will make you more resilient and get you through the tough times you’ll encounter along the way.
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release No Excuses: How to Accomplish Your Goals In the New Year here
News-ID: 870280 • Views: 282
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
More Releases for January
Knicker Locker's Big January Sale
Knicker Locker will be having some fantastic online offers starting from the 1st January 2019. As part of our January sale, we will have up to 40% off seasonal lingerie including brands, Huit, Freya and Wacoal. This includes camisoles, basques, mastectomy bras and sports bras. We will also be offering a clearance sale with up to 50% off all our gorgeous nightwear collection and even up to 40% off designer swimwear just
Four ways to rescue January
Amsterdam, 16 January 2017 – Of all the months of the year, January has precious little going for it. Holiday festivities are over, the tree has been taken down and the glitter swept away, and ahead are freezing-cold, dark weeks seriously lacking in sparkle. If hibernating until spring isn’t an option, the alternative is to find ways to enjoy it. MMD, a leading technology company and brand license partner for
UK House Prices Drop in January
House prices dropped by 0.2 per cent in January according to Nationwide’s latest house price index. The average house price is £162,228 and the decrease in property prices follows the second monthly fall in a row after a 0.2% fall was recorded in December 2011. However house prices remain 0.6% higher than they did a year ago. Possible lessening numbers of homes coming onto market means prices are likely to drop
Wettest January on record in Phuket, Thailand
Phuket, Thailand: Figures released by the Phuket Meteorological Department, based at Phuket International Airport, have reported a record 77 millimeters of rainfall during January 2011. January is usually one of the driest months of the year in Phuket, Thailand but this year’s numbers show that more than twice as much rain fell than the Island’s monthly average of 35.9 millimetres. One researcher at the Phuket International Airport monitoring station attributed the
Analytiqa: Logistics Bulletin: Friday 12th January
This week\'s Logistics Bulletin reports on M&A activity, contract wins, DC developments and legislative issues from around the globe. M&A activity continues to dominate the headlines, with news from Latin America, North America, Asia and Europe (from Denmark, Germany and Spain). Highlights include TNT\'s purchase of Mercúrio, the express market leader in Brazil and reports that Schenker might be on the acquisition trail across Europe. Among the contract wins reported
Analytiqa: Logistics Bulletin: Friday 05th January
This week\'s Logistics Bulletin reports on M&A activity, contract wins, DC developments and legislative issues from around the globe. The year has started with a number of M&A, joint venture and even insolvency developments. US-based freight forwarder EGL has received a buy-out offer from their founder, valuing the Company at around US$1.46 billion. Also in the US, Wilson Logistics has purchased Value Added Resources, BNSF Logistics has acquired a 3PL,