Boost Your Brain and Maximize Your Memory with Five Easy Tips
1. Challenge It. To stimulate your mind, switch up patterns in your routines, familiarize yourself with challenging topics or fuel your curiosity through exploring new activities. Just like the muscles in your body, your memory muscle - the brain – can become weak if you don’t take the necessary steps to keep it strong. Consider starting lessons to learn a new language or a musical instrument. Not only will you gain new skills, you’ll strengthen your brain power in the process!
2. Make Moves. Exercise helps to improve the body-mind connection and causes you to focus on what you are doing in that moment. Try a new activity that uses memory like a dance or exercise class where you have to remember the routine. Physical activity is a two for one deal – by working out you not only help keep your body healthy but also your mind!
3. Munch Smart. Clean eating isn’t just a buzzword. Studies have shown that healthy diets contribute to improving memory and decreasing the chance of dementia in older individuals. What you eat is fuel for your body and your brain! Fruits and veggies are full of antioxidants and nutrients that protect brain function. Omega-3 fatty acids are also beneficial to your brain. To incorporate into your diet, choose foods like salmon, tuna, walnuts, kidney and pinto beans, spinach and broccoli.
4. Snooze Soundly. The average American reports getting less sleep than is needed to fully allow the body and brain to recharge. Getting enough shuteye not only helps with strengthening your memory but also boosts your problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills. To reap the benefits of a good night’s rest, try to stick to a set sleeping schedule and limit your caffeine intake throughout the day. You’ll experience a higher quality of sleep that will help you feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead!
5. Stay Still. Meditation can improve your concentration and focus, which can help your brain retain more information. In a state of relaxation, you’re able to think clearly and block out all of the worrisome aspects of your life running through your mind, ultimately helping your memory. Additionally, the benefits of setting a few minutes aside each day to collect your thoughts will help reduce mental haziness caused by stress.
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at email@example.com.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Boost Your Brain and Maximize Your Memory with Five Easy Tips here
News-ID: 855139 • Views: 226
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
More Releases for Feeling
KarmaKanics at Wilde Automotive is feeling festive.
Spokane, WA (Wilde Automotive) December 22, 2018 FIX IT FORWARD - KarmaKanics at Wilde Automotive believe in giving back to the community. We can't help everyone, but we do as much as we can. Our "Fix It Forward" program is simple: If you know someone who really wants an automotive repair this holiday season, contact us here by sharing with us a way to reach them. Tell us about the repair
Outdoor Furniture Market: Emergence of Retro Feeling to Upsurge Adoption
Emergence of retro feeling is a major trend being witnessed in the global outdoor furniture market. Consumers are shifting their preferences back to crochet, natural, and woven styles, which add texture to all kinds of spaces. The woven trend is likely to move one step ahead of all trends, owing to the introduction of new & non-traditional colors offering fresh look, particularly in summers. Use of wood, and other natural
Grab The Nostalgic Feeling With TXNYWARREN’s Hip-Hop Tracks
Any form of art is crafted with the soul of the artist. This is because it touches your emotion. And when it comes to music, the soulful ones can accompany you in your loneliness as well as in your party mood. The relatable music can become your best friend. Hip hop is such a musical genre which can be enjoyed at any moment. You can rock your party to the
April’s True Fleet feeling the effect from three negative elements
With April bringing a triple combination of negative elements to effect the market it was perhaps a foreseeable downturn for the both the Total Market and True Fleet. Three less business days, the usual hangover from the UK plate change plus the somewhat confusing new Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) all contributed to the less than stellar - 19.8% for the Total market. While True Fleet suffered with a - 25.1%
Is the feeling Mutual?
Sick of new years’ resolutions? The feeling’s mutual. Instead, take action and make the move to a better financial institution today. Does your current financial institution charge you unnecessary fees? Are the rates too high on their loans and too low on their savings accounts? It might be time to have a look at a credit union. A credit union is a member-owned financial institution which offers the same services
Experience the Naturist Feeling
The resort is located in the region of Sfakia on the South coast of Crete, near the village of Hora Sfakion. Vritomartis resort combines modern facilities with traditional Cretan style, comfort and simplicity and has excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. Our resort is a licensed naturist resort and follows the International Naturist Federation guidelines: none of the indoor areas of the hotel are naturist whilst all the outside areas are naturist