|11-18-2013 06:22 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
ZOTAC Enhances Extended Warranty Program
Press release from: ZOTAC International
Dubai, UAE, November 18, 2013 – ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today announced enhancements to the Extended Warranty Program to better benefit end users. The Extended Warranty Program enhancements now include ZBOX mini-PCs and an increased registration deadline of 28-days instead of the former 14-days for all ZOTAC graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs in select regions.
“ZOTAC stands by the quality of its hardware. By including the ZBOX mini-PCs to the Extended Warranty Program, we are providing excellent warranty coverage for an additional 3-years for up to 5-years of total coverage,” says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. “Increasing the registration deadline to 28-days enables our customers and end users to relax and have plenty of time to register their ZOTAC graphics card, mainboards or mini-PC for the Extended Warranty Program as well.”
Increased registration deadline of 28-days is effective across all regions for graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs. Mini-PC accessories (power cords, power adapter, media center remote, media center remote receiver), memory, hard drive, SSD and CMOS battery are not covered by the ZOTAC Extended Warranty Program.
It’s time to play with ZOTAC!
• ZOTAC Enhances Extended Warranty Program
• ZBOX mini-PCs are now included in the Extended Warranty Program in select regions
• Extended Warranty Program registration deadline extended to 28-days (from 14 days)
• Europe Extended Warranty Program for ZBOX provides 5-years effective warranty with registration
• Africa, Middle East and India Extended Warranty Program for ZBOX provides up to 4 years warranty with registration
• APAC, Australia and NALA excluded from ZBOX Extended Warranty Program
• Increased registration deadline (28-days) effective across all regions for graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs
• Mini-PC accessories (power cords, power adapter, media center remote, media center remote receiver), memory, hard drive, SSD and CMOS battery are also excluded.
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit www.zotac.com
OAK Consulting FZ LLC
ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, materials and other items contained on this website or server. No liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein. When accessing this website, users acknowledge that ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited will not be liable in any event for any damages arising out of the use of this site or any websites linked to it.
While every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness in the preparation of this site, we assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Products shown in this site are provided for general reference purposes only. All product information herein is subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2013 ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd. All rights reserved. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 275693 • Views: 3249More releases