Bad Health Habits to Break Before the Big 4-0
1. Begin with Breakfast. It can seem hard to find the time to eat in the morning but rising a few minutes earlier and getting a hearty, healthy breakfast is an important first step to your day. Try to choose foods with protein and fiber to ensure your energy levels are at their peak. If you’re always running out the door at the last minute, consider making overnight oats that you can easily grab from the fridge in the morning. There are tons of ways to make this fiber-filled dish, so do an online search and start your day strong. The healthy fuel you put in your body will help avoid issues associated with missing meals like weight gain and higher stress levels.
2. Snuff the Puff. If you don’t smoke, don’t start. If you do, this is the time to make a commitment to quit. Smoking can be one of the hardest habits to break due to its addictive nature. There are numerous treatment options available like nicotine replacement therapy, behavioral therapy and medication that can help. Contact a healthcare professional to start your road to recovery and see what plan works best for you. Quitting decreases your risk of cancer, heart attacks, strokes and high blood pressure.
3. Get Your Sweat On. Not everyone enjoys going to the gym or can afford the extra expense, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still be active. Add some simple activity to your day by taking a walk on your lunch break or after work. Taking the stairs whenever you can instead of the elevator is another great way add some physical activity. Look for affordable streaming services that offer a host of workout videos. You can try different things to find out what you like best – right in the comfort of your own home. And if you know it’s going to be a busy day, get up a few minutes early and walk around the neighborhood to get your heart pumping and feel great about the day ahead!
4. Channel Your Inner Chef. Fast food is easy and convenient but switching to healthier food choices will have an immediate impact on your health. Replace soda with water, greasy burgers with grilled chicken and fries with a healthier alternative like an apple. Even better, start making your meals at home and get creative with leftovers for upcoming dish ideas! Cooking your own food allows you to control the calories, fat and ingredients, so you can make sure it’s something that’s good for you and something you find tasty.
5. Snooze to Improve. Develop better nighttime habits to enjoy benefits like lower stress levels, improved creativity and being more attentive throughout your day. To start, establish a bedtime routine like reading a book or creating a relaxation ritual like meditation. This practice can help calm your mind before heading to bed and trigger your brain that it’s time to go to sleep. Make sure to set and stick to a schedule that allows you to get the recommended 7-9 hours of shuteye each night.
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at email@example.com.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bad Health Habits to Break Before the Big 4-0 here
News-ID: 931921 • Views: 197
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
More Releases for Hitting
Halal Food Market: Major Players Hitting the Reset Button
New Study about the Halal Food Market by Coherent Market Insights The new report offers a powerful combination of latest, in-depth research studies on the Halal Food market. The authors of the report are highly experienced analysts and possess deep market knowledge. Halal Food Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data: Company, Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors, Product Category, Application and Specification with Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Main Business/Business Overview. You
Zeolite Market: Major Players Hitting the Reset Button
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” A new business intelligence report released by Coherent Market Insights with title “Global Zeolite Market Insights, Forecast to 2027″ has abilities to raise as the most significant market worldwide as it has remained playing a remarkable role in establishing progressive impacts on the universal economy. The Zeolite Market Report offers energetic visions to conclude and study market
Greenhouse Produce Market: Major Players Hitting the Reset Button
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Coherent Market Insights has recently published the Greenhouse Produce detailed market report which will help retailers, manufacturers, and distributors to understand and realize the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities to generate revenue, and trends that are instrumental in shaping the target market and its revenue. Greenhouse Produce market report states the overview, historical data along with size, share,
Styrenic Polymers Market : Is Hitting New Highs – 2025
The global styrenic polymers market for medical applications features a fairly consolidated landscape marked by the presence of only few prominent players, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR). INEOS STYROLUTION Group GmbH, a global styrenics supplier, is one of the most prominent players exercising its dominance in the global market. Some other leading players are SABIC, TSRC Corporation, Trinseo LLC, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Chi Mei Corporation, Kraton Corporation, and LG
Smart Inhalers Market hitting the latest trend of technology 2025
Global Smart Inhalers Market: Snapshot Smart inhalers are increasingly becoming the preferred course of managing and treating respiratory diseases. An increasing number of companies are implementing digital technologies in their products to provide an enhanced way of managing asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as improving the effectiveness of medication. A number of products are already available in the market and several new products are expected to receive
Marine Gensets Market Hitting at New Heights 2025
Global Marine Gensets Market: Snapshot Providing enough power to all devices and equipment aboard a ship can be a challenging task today. The sheer amount of power consumption made on a daily basis on land or on sea is creating the need for supplementary power generation methods as well as power conservation methods. One of the way to provide the said supplementary power on a ship is through the use of