How to Have a Happy and Stress-free Thanksgiving
1. Plan Ahead. Preparing a Thanksgiving feast takes time and a lot of preparation. To help take the pressure off, get your organizer out a few weeks before the big celebration. Create a to-do list for the day of to help ensure you stay on track and aren’t forgetting essential items. As you check items off you’ll feel a small sense of accomplishment and it will keep you motivated! By using these Thanksgiving tips and getting a head start, you’ll beat the hectic crowds at the grocery stores, avoid packed parking lots, save money and eliminate stress.
2. Minimize Clutter. Your mind will be racing with plenty of thoughts on Thanksgiving Day. Do we have enough food? Are the guests enjoying themselves? Did we overcook the turkey? Being organized and returning things where they belong will help reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed when guests start to arrive. Be sure to clean up beforehand and have that extra space ready as it will come in handy during the day.
3. Keep It Classic. Whether you’re hosting the big meal or bringing a dish to someone else’s home, use tried and true recipes. This isn’t the time to experiment with new culinary masterpieces. Stick to familiar dishes you know you’re good at making to avoid unpleasant surprises – and the risk of having to create a second dish to replace the failed experiment.
4. Delegate Duties. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance when preparing food, setting the table or watching the little ones so they aren’t underfoot. You’d be surprised how many people are willing to help – especially around the holidays.
5. Remember What’s Important. When it comes down to it, the holiday isn’t truly about the food or how the table is set. It’s about time spent with loved ones and giving thanks for all you have. Take a moment to appreciate being together, whether it be swapping funny stories or taking a post-meal walk around the neighborhood. By creating lasting memories and enjoying those surrounding you, the stress will melt away!
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at email@example.com.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release How to Have a Happy and Stress-free Thanksgiving here
News-ID: 811619 • Views: 647
More Releases from Envolve Health
Breakfast with Benefits: Tips to Make Your First Meal Healthier
You’ve heard the old adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but with busy schedules, it can be hard to grab anything – let alone a healthy meal – in the morning. The truth is that starting your day with the right nutrients doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips
Eat Your Way to a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
A warm, friendly smile is one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. While there are many ways to brighten your smile, did you know that by simply eating certain foods you can increase the sparkle of your pearly whites? The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that are great for your teeth, a bright smile and your
Fight Stress with Delicious Super Foods (Stress Awareness Month)
Between hectic schedules, deadlines and social commitments, it’s no wonder so many of us feel the impact of stress. But did you know certain foods may help you feel more at ease? In honor of Stress Awareness Month, the health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to share five foods that may help you beat stress and reduce some of the tension you’re feeling. 1. Add Avocado.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Primary Care Provider
Selecting the best Primary Care Provider (PCP) for your needs is something people don’t always think about – until they need one. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, are pleased to offer tips to help you get your PCP in place for routine check-ups, as well as during sickness. 1. Research Reviews. Not everything you read on the internet is fact. This is especially true within the medical
More Releases for Thanksgiving
Annual Thanksgiving Celebrations 2018 – CommLab India
CommLab India, one of the most sought-after rapid eLearning solutions providers and authoring tools experts, has marked the completion of yet another successful year by extending a helping hand to the underprivileged in its immediate community – the bustling twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Every year, we celebrate Thanksgiving by feeding the needy, a practice that started 13 years ago, reaching 500 people in the first year. In its
TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER ABOLISHING THANKSGIVING
Washington, DC – On October 13, 2017, surrounded by smiling, loyal supporters, President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order banning the celebration of Thanksgiving within the boundaries of the United States and its territories. Expressing a desire to bring Americans together by participating in the ongoing wave of calls for historical accuracy, manifested primarily by efforts to remove monuments recognizing treasonous Confederate military leaders from publicly owned properties, Trump stated his
Algoworks Celebrates Thanksgiving Day
On the 24th of November when the USA celebrated Thanksgiving Day, Algoworks, keen to celebrate it along, planned to celebrate the day with the same enthusiasm along with its employees, and selected clients who happened to be in the city. The arrangements were accordingly made for the warm, joyful festival. The motto of the day, that could be viewed on the reception wall, was phrased as: ‘Let us be grateful
Systweak Software launches Thanksgiving Savings Offer
Systweak Software is running an exciting Thanksgiving promotional offer starting today. The company is offering its best-selling apps at considerably slashed prices on the much awaited occasion of Thanksgiving. “Our apps and software have gained a loyal customer base over the past few years. We wanted to capitalize on the run-up to the Thanksgiving weekend to build up momentum for the big holiday season. We hope to get a
Lovin’ Thanksgiving Leftovers
The BCAE Teams Up with Local Food Rescue Lovin’ Spoonfuls and Celebrity Chef Tiffani Faison for Educational Thanksgiving Class WHAT:On Tuesday, November 13th, 2012, Lovin’ Spoonfuls founder Ashley Stanley and award-winning Chef Tiffani Faison, “Top Chef” runner-up and owner of Sweet Cheeks Q, located in Boston, MA, will join forces for “Lovin’ Thanksgiving Leftovers,” a hands-on cooking class at the Boston Center for Adult Education (BCAE). Students will learn how to
ShelfLifeAdvice.com™ Serves Thanksgiving Tips on Handling Leftovers
ORLANDO, Fla.—Chances are, you cooked a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but you made too much. With tons of leftovers, do you know how long your food will last or how to tell if leftovers are still safe to eat? Follow these tips from the food safety experts at ShelfLifeAdvice.com™ to extend the shelf life of your Thanksgiving feast leftovers, and save money by avoiding unnecessary waste. • All leftovers should