Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth
Telecom services revenue in Mali is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will continue to remain the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by operators' attractive data packages to stimulate data adoption. Going forward, operators plan to invest in 3G network expansion, infrastructure development and fiber-optic deployments to increase Internet connectivity, which will create significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Mali will grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in the mobile segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 92.5% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- 2G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. However, its share of the overall mobile subscriber base will decline over the 2016-2021 forecast period, owing to adoption of 3G and 4G services in the coming years.
- The top two operators, Orange Mali and Malitel, will account for 100.0% share of overall service revenue in 2016. We expect the entry of a fourth mobile operator and MVNO will further intensify the competition in the telecom market.
- Mobile money services will be a key revenue source for operators to strengthen their market position.
Request Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/948201
"Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mali today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Mali compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Mali.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Mali's telecommunications markets.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Malis telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Malis mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Malis telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mali.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth here
News-ID: 538366 • Views: 368
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Mali
2017-2022: Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities By Saham Ass …
GlobalData’s "The Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Malian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review (2013-2017) and forecast periods (2017-2022). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information
Mali Telecommunications Market 2018: Key Players Malitel, Orange Mali, Aidou Tel …
Summary "Mali: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mali today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. GET SAMPLE REPORT
Matchfinder.in Offering the Best Matrimony Website for Phool Mali Samaj
Matchfinder.in, one of the best of matrimonial websites in India, offers many suitable profiles of prospective brides and grooms for marriage seekers in various communities. These communities include Arya Vyas, Balija, Dhangar, Ezhava, Iyengar, Kamma and Kapu. The matrimony services are also available for many other communities like Kongu Vellalar Gounder, Kuruba, Kayastha, Lingayat, Madiga, Maratha and Mudaliyar at Matchfinder.in. The matrimonial website offers high-quality matrimonial services at affordable prices
The Insurance Industry in Mali Market - Advanced technologies, Global Forecast a …
Albany, NY, 22nd November : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "The Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021" globally. Timetrics "Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants (Construction) in Latvia: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2020" contains historic and forecast market data for the chemical and pharmaceutical plants category in Latvia, it also provides detailed breakdown of the data by
Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth". Telecom services revenue in Mali is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will continue to remain the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow
Analysis of Telecom Market in Mali Set to Acquire Progressive Growth during 2016 …
In recent years, the expanding sector of telecommunication has created an extremely remarkable position worldwide. According to a new study, titled “Growth Analysis of Telecom Market in Mali Covering Mobile Data and Value-Added Services”, the overall telecom service revenue in Mali is all set to expand rapidly at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. This study has been recently placed in the vast portfolio