2017-2022: Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities By Saham Assurance, Allianz Mali Assurances, Assurances Lafia SA, NSIA Vie Mali, Sunu Assurances IARD Mali, Saham Assurance Vie Mali
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review (2013-2017) and forecast periods (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- In 2017, the general insurance segment accounted for 77.5% of the industry’s direct written premium, while life insurance accounted for 22.5%.
- In April 2016, registered capital requirements for direct insurers increased from XOF1.0 billion (US$1.6 million) to XOF5.0 billion (US$8.4 million).
- Effective from May 2018, the Conference Interafricaine des Marchés d'Assurances Code amended the reserve requirements for life insurers, ensuring that they are always in a position to fulfill their obligations.
- General insurance is driven by a large number of compulsory classes such as motor third-party liability (MTPL), airport operator’s liability, insurance on imports, decennial insurance and workers compensation.
- As of 2016, there were three life insurers and eight general insurers operating in Mali.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2332447
• Saham Assurance
• Les Assurances Bleues CNAR
• Societe Nouvelle d'Assurance Vie (SONAVIE)
• Allianz Mali Assurances
• Assurances Lafia SA
• Compagnie d'Assurance et Reassurance Sabu Nyuman
• NSIA Vie Mali
• Nouvelle Alliance d'Assurances SA
• Sunu Assurances IARD Mali
• NSIA Assurances
• Saham Assurance Vie Mali
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mali.
- It provides historical values for the Malian insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Malian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Mali.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Mali, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2332447
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malian insurance industry, including -
- The industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Malian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the industry
- The various distribution channels in the industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the industry
Key Points from TOC:
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS 2
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS 13
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK 20
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK 25
6 GENERAL INSURANCE OUTLOOK 33
7 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK 65
8 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK 69
9 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS 71
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE 74
10.1 Company Profiles 78
10.1.1 Saham Assurances - company overview 78
10.1.2 Les Assurances Bleues CNAR - company overview 78
10.1.3 Societe Nouvelle d'Assurance Vie - company overview 79
10.1.4 Allianz Mali Assurances - company overview 79
10.1.5 Assurances Lafia SA - company overview 79
11 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE 80
12 DATABOOK 124
13 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY 138
14 ABOUT GLOBALDATA 142
Get More Access with Full TOC@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/the-insurance-industry-in-mali-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2022
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 2017-2022: Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities By Saham Assurance, Allianz Mali Assurances, Assurances Lafia SA, NSIA Vie Mali, Sunu Assurances IARD Mali, Saham Assurance Vie Mali here
News-ID: 1282140 • Views: 405
More Releases from Orbis Research
Data Business in Oil and Gas Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: IBM …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Data Business in Oil and Gas Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Data Business in Oil and Gas market dynamics coupled with
Facilities Management Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: Bilfinger …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Facilities Management Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Facilities Management market dynamics coupled with the current trends and the major influential factors.
Business Process Modeling Software Market 2021 Competition Landscape by Key Play …
Orbis Research Present’s ‘Global Business Process Modeling Software Market’ magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The Business Process Modeling Software research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Business Process Modeling Software industry research includes an in-depth study of trends as well
Esports Live Streams Market Business Overview, Revenue, Technologies, Company De …
The ‘Global Esports Live Streams Market Research Report 2020’ Provides In Depth Analysis Of The Industry along with Important Statistics and Facts. With the help of this information, investors can plan their business strategies. The Esports Live Streams research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Esports Live Streams industry research includes an
More Releases for Mali
Mali Telecommunications Market 2018: Key Players Malitel, Orange Mali, Aidou Tel …
Summary "Mali: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mali today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. GET SAMPLE REPORT
Matchfinder.in Offering the Best Matrimony Website for Phool Mali Samaj
Matchfinder.in, one of the best of matrimonial websites in India, offers many suitable profiles of prospective brides and grooms for marriage seekers in various communities. These communities include Arya Vyas, Balija, Dhangar, Ezhava, Iyengar, Kamma and Kapu. The matrimony services are also available for many other communities like Kongu Vellalar Gounder, Kuruba, Kayastha, Lingayat, Madiga, Maratha and Mudaliyar at Matchfinder.in. The matrimonial website offers high-quality matrimonial services at affordable prices
The Insurance Industry in Mali Market - Advanced technologies, Global Forecast a …
Albany, NY, 22nd November : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "The Insurance Industry in Mali, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021" globally. Timetrics "Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants (Construction) in Latvia: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2020" contains historic and forecast market data for the chemical and pharmaceutical plants category in Latvia, it also provides detailed breakdown of the data by
Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth". Telecom services revenue in Mali is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will continue to remain the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow
Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth" Description Telecom services revenue in Mali is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will continue to remain the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow
Analysis of Telecom Market in Mali Set to Acquire Progressive Growth during 2016 …
In recent years, the expanding sector of telecommunication has created an extremely remarkable position worldwide. According to a new study, titled “Growth Analysis of Telecom Market in Mali Covering Mobile Data and Value-Added Services”, the overall telecom service revenue in Mali is all set to expand rapidly at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. This study has been recently placed in the vast portfolio