The Czech Republic: Revenue Expected To Grow Moderately Through 2021 Supported By LTE, Fiber, Pay-TV And M2M Growth
The telecom market in the Czech Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% (0.8% in local currency terms) during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in data revenue. The growth will be attributed to rise in fixed and mobile data usage and increase in pay-TV adoption. Vendors will have significant opportunities to support operators initiatives in network expansion, modernization of network infrastructure and deployments of high-speed network technology solutions.
- The Czech Republic telecom market will be dominated by O2 and T-Mobile, which provide both fixed and mobile services, accounting for an estimated share of 58.0% in 2016. Operators are focusing on investing in IoT/M2M initiatives, LTE network expansion and improving broadband speeds to cement their market positions.
- The adoption of 4G services will continue to grow due to operators aggressive LTE and LTE-A expansion targets and attractive LTE voice and data bundles.
Czech Republic: Revenue Expected to Grow Moderately Through 2021 Supported by LTE, Fiber, Pay-TV and M2M Growth', a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in the Czech Republic compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Czech Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Czech Republic's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Download Sample copy of Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/902807
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Czech Republics telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Czech Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Czech Republics telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Czech Republic.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The Czech Republic: Revenue Expected To Grow Moderately Through 2021 Supported By LTE, Fiber, Pay-TV And M2M Growth here
News-ID: 414476 • Views: 472
More Releases from Telecommunication Market
Telecommunication Market - Revolutionary Trends 2026
Global Telecommunication Market was valued US$ 18 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 29 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 6.14% during forecast period. Telecommunication sector is being accountable for designing infrastructure capable of transferring the data in word, voice and audio to consumers regardless of distance. Infrastructure which allows this kind of communication contains mostly wireless and digital technology. Major factors driving market growth for global telecommunication
Japan Telecommunication Intelligence Report: Detailed Analysis, Overview at a CA …
An up-to-date telecommunication industry research report 2018 has been disclosed by Market Research Hub highlighting the title “Japan Country telecommunication Intelligence Market Report 2018” which provides an outlook for current market value as well as the expected forecast including Rate on Investment (ROI) together with the growing CAGR near XX% during 2018-2025. The report Japan Country telecommunication Intelligence studies the casing heads market worldwide, especially in North America, China, Europe,
Global Telecommunication Market Key Trends, Size, Growth, Shares And Forecast 20 …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Telecommunication Market Professional Survey Report 2016" to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies Telecommunication in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share
The Netherlands: Revenue To Grow Moderately Through 2021 As Operators Focus On M …
Summary The telecommunications market in the Netherlands generated $11.7bn in service revenue in 2015. The telecom services revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV. Mobile data and pay-TV will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators shoul focus on fixed-mobile convergence and multiplay offerings. Investment by operators in 4G
More Releases for Czech
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report 2018 by O2 Czech Republic, Vodafone …
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, which provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV markets, as well as a
Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2027. The overall market for tobacco products has fluctuated in recent years, in large
Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016". Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and
Agrochemicals Market in Czech Republic
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the
StudyGlobal Sprachreisen is expanding into Czech Republic
Berlin/Rehlingen, 29.4.2009. StudyGlobal, a worldwide provider of language courses abroad has decided to expand its service to the Czech Republic. Following last year’s successful expansion to Poland, the Berlin office is now the basis for the next step towards new Eastern markets. Since the integration of former Eastern Bloc countries into the EU in 2004 the Czech Republic has seen solid growth. In recent years the high education level attracted many