The Netherlands: Revenue To Grow Moderately Through 2021 As Operators Focus On M2M And FMC To Support Subscriptions
The telecommunications market in the Netherlands generated $11.7bn in service revenue in 2015. The telecom services revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV. Mobile data and pay-TV will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators shoul focus on fixed-mobile convergence and multiplay offerings. Investment by operators in 4G network expansion, fiber deployment and IoT/M2M will provide opportunities for vendors to support network operators by offering afordable LTE-compatible devices.
The overall telecom service revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to generate $11.3bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by the data segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 51.1% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Netherlands telecom market will be dominated by KPN as the leading operator, followed by Ziggo and Vodafone Netherlands. Operators are focusing on fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) and multiplay offerings to increase their subscriber base and revenue.
"The Netherlands: Revenue to Grow Moderately Through 2021 as Operators Focus on M2M and FMC to Support Subscriptions," a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Netherlands today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Download Sample copy of Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/902808
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in the Netherlands compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Netherlands.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Netherlands's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Netherlandss telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Netherlandss mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Netherlandss telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Netherlands.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The Netherlands: Revenue To Grow Moderately Through 2021 As Operators Focus On M2M And FMC To Support Subscriptions here
News-ID: 414480 • Views: 425
More Releases from Telecommunication Market
Telecommunication Market - Revolutionary Trends 2026
Global Telecommunication Market was valued US$ 18 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 29 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 6.14% during forecast period. Telecommunication sector is being accountable for designing infrastructure capable of transferring the data in word, voice and audio to consumers regardless of distance. Infrastructure which allows this kind of communication contains mostly wireless and digital technology. Major factors driving market growth for global telecommunication
Japan Telecommunication Intelligence Report: Detailed Analysis, Overview at a CA …
An up-to-date telecommunication industry research report 2018 has been disclosed by Market Research Hub highlighting the title “Japan Country telecommunication Intelligence Market Report 2018” which provides an outlook for current market value as well as the expected forecast including Rate on Investment (ROI) together with the growing CAGR near XX% during 2018-2025. The report Japan Country telecommunication Intelligence studies the casing heads market worldwide, especially in North America, China, Europe,
Global Telecommunication Market Key Trends, Size, Growth, Shares And Forecast 20 …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Telecommunication Market Professional Survey Report 2016" to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies Telecommunication in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share
The Czech Republic: Revenue Expected To Grow Moderately Through 2021 Supported B …
Summary The telecom market in the Czech Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% (0.8% in local currency terms) during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in data revenue. The growth will be attributed to rise in fixed and mobile data usage and increase in pay-TV adoption. Vendors will have significant opportunities to support operators initiatives in network expansion, modernization of network infrastructure and deployments of high-speed network technology
More Releases for Netherlands
Permeate Market | Top key player - Kaskat Dairy (Poland), Interfood (Netherlands …
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) has recently updated its massive report catalogue by adding a fresh study titled “Permeate Market Growth Focusing on Trends & Innovations during the Period Until 2027”. This business intelligence study encapsulates vital details about the market current as well as future status during the mentioned forecast period of 2026.The report also targets important facets such as market drivers, challenges, latest trends, and opportunities associated
Netherlands: Country Intelligence Report
Summary "Netherlands: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Netherlands today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key
Medium & Heavy Trucks in the Netherlands
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Medium & Heavy Trucks in the Netherlands to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Medium & Heavy Trucks in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures
Agrochemicals Market in Netherlands
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Netherlands: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Netherlands: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Solar Photovoltaic PV Plants in Netherlands 2016
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Netherlands, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Netherlands, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar photovoltaic (PV) market
Hobbit Feest party in Baarlo, Netherlands
The Hobbit Feest party will take place on 17 and 18 November 2012 on Kasteel de Berckt in Baarlo, Netherlands. In expectance of the Hobbit film by Peter Jackson, which will come to cinemas a month later, and as part of the Hobbit Year project, the Dutch Tolkien Society Unqendor and the German Tolkien Society DTG are inviting all Tolkien and fantasy fans into the Shire, to travel ‘there and