Japan Telecommunication Intelligence Report: Detailed Analysis, Overview at a CAGR of 2.2% Over 2017-22
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1686352
Japan: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by MRH, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Japan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Japans telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from $121.5bn (13.53trn) in 2017 to $135.2bn (13.55trn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.2% (0.03% in local currency) over 2017-2022, driven by projected growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue. Mobile data revenue contributed the majority (33.0%) of the total revenue registered in 2017 with its share increasing to 43.2% by 2022, driven by rising smartphone penetration, high consumption of online video content led by operators' focus on increasing higher data-centric packages. The fixed broadband segment will reach $29.8bn (3.0trn) by 2022, led by steady rise in adoption of FTTH/B and cable Internet subscriptions and deployment of next-generation broadband technologies such as G.fast. Japans pay-TV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% (1.1% in local currency) driven by uptake of IPTV subscriptions and MNOs' investments in HD content technologies.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Japan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services market revenue in Japan will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% (0.03% in local currency) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 56.7% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by continued rise in adoption of LTE/LTE-A services and projected addition of 5G subscriptions from 2019.
- NTT Docomo leads Japans mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by KDDI and SoftBank Japan. All the operators compete on the basis of 4G/LTE network enhancements and 5G development.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Japans telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying MRHs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Japans mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Japans telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Japan.
Top of Form
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/japan-country-intelligence-report-report.html
Table of Content:
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
SoftBank Group 29
Additional resources 31
Baseline forecast assumptions 32
Data tables 33
Research methodology 38
About the authors 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
.. @@ Continued (list of figure and tables)
Enquire About This Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1686352
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of ICT market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: - 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Japan Telecommunication Intelligence Report: Detailed Analysis, Overview at a CAGR of 2.2% Over 2017-22 here
News-ID: 1001606 • Views: 460
More Releases from Telecommunication Market
Telecommunication Market - Revolutionary Trends 2026
Global Telecommunication Market was valued US$ 18 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 29 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 6.14% during forecast period. Telecommunication sector is being accountable for designing infrastructure capable of transferring the data in word, voice and audio to consumers regardless of distance. Infrastructure which allows this kind of communication contains mostly wireless and digital technology. Major factors driving market growth for global telecommunication
Global Telecommunication Market Key Trends, Size, Growth, Shares And Forecast 20 …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Telecommunication Market Professional Survey Report 2016" to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies Telecommunication in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share
The Netherlands: Revenue To Grow Moderately Through 2021 As Operators Focus On M …
Summary The telecommunications market in the Netherlands generated $11.7bn in service revenue in 2015. The telecom services revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV. Mobile data and pay-TV will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators shoul focus on fixed-mobile convergence and multiplay offerings. Investment by operators in 4G
The Czech Republic: Revenue Expected To Grow Moderately Through 2021 Supported B …
Summary The telecom market in the Czech Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% (0.8% in local currency terms) during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in data revenue. The growth will be attributed to rise in fixed and mobile data usage and increase in pay-TV adoption. Vendors will have significant opportunities to support operators initiatives in network expansion, modernization of network infrastructure and deployments of high-speed network technology
More Releases for Japan
Global Car Navigation ECU Market Outlook to 2023 – AW Software (Japan), Contin …
An automotive navigation system is part of the automobile controls or a third party add-on used to find direction in an automobile and the ECU is the core part control it. Car Navigation typically uses a satellite navigation device to get its position data which is then correlated to a position on a road. According to this study, over the next five years the Car Navigation ECU market will register a
Data Lines 2017 Global Market Key Players –Sharp（Japan）, Sony（Japan）, …
Data Lines Market 2017 The global Data Lines market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Japan plays an important role in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2016 and will be xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx%. This report studies
Agrochemicals Market in Japan
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Japan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Japan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Consumer Electronics in Japan
Summary Consumer electronics saw annual retail volume decline throughout the review period. This was linked to consumers’ economic uncertainty, population decline and an ongoing shift towards smartphones as an all-in-one device. Smartphones are increasingly used to go online, communicate, play media, capture images and read e-books, with many consumers thus ceasing to buy a wide range of consumer electronics. 2016 however saw the softest retail volume decline of the review period,
Overseas Trade into Japan
Action Storage Systems is actively seeking distributors overseas in an attempt to grow the business in these difficult economic times. In October this year they have set up a new distributor in Japan for the sale of their eXtreme Plastic Lockers®. Koyo specialise in the sale and manufacture of locker systems from their base in Nagano and were established in 1961. Koyo sell throughout Japan and employ fifty sales
Japan Boosts Stimulus
The Bank of Japan has eased monetary policy by expanding asset purchases in a bid to boost growth, and left interest rates unchanged at between zero and 0.1%. The Bank of Japan has eased monetary policy by expanding asset purchases as the yen's strength and slow progress by European leaders in solving the region's debt crisis cloud the outlook for the country's fragile economy. The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has expanded