Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report 2018 by O2 Czech Republic, Vodafone Czech Republic, T-Mobile Czech Republic, U:fon, Tesco Mobile, ViaGIA
Telecom service revenue growth in Czech Republic over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2018. However, the mobile data segment will take the lead from 2022 onward, to account for 32.5% of total revenue by 2023, mainly driven by rising data-driven subscriptions and growing adoption of 4G services at higher ARPUs. Going forward, mobile operators will focus on offering data-centric services and LTE network expansions, and prepare for 5G network rollout. Broadband segment will witness increased investments in fiber network expansions, while the fixed wireless segment will witness a steady growth over the same period led by MNOs' focus on offering fixed broadband services over high-capacity LTE networks.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2284713
O2 Czech Republic
Vodafone Czech Republic
T-Mobile Czech Republic
UPC Czech Republic
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Czech Republic will grow at a CAGR of 1.7% (3.0% in $) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 62.7% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services and projected growth in 5G subscriptions.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by 2023, driven by LTE coverage expansions from operators. We expect 5G to be commercially available in 2021.
- The three major mobile operators, T-Mobile Czech Republic, O2 Czech Republic and Vodafone Czech Republic, accounted for 86.5% of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2284713
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Czech Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Czech Republic’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Czech Republic’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Czech Republic’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Czech Republic.
Get More Information about the Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/czech-republic-country-intelligence-report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report 2018 by O2 Czech Republic, Vodafone Czech Republic, T-Mobile Czech Republic, U:fon, Tesco Mobile, ViaGIA here
News-ID: 1173691 • Views: 1058
More Releases from Orbis Research
2020 Reinsurance Market in India General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), A …
India is the fastest-growing reinsurance market in the world. The industry is expected to witness notable growth due to the recent regulatory changes imposed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), which encourages offshore companies to set up operations in the country. Further, low insurance penetration, frequent occurrence of severe catastrophes, recent regulatory reforms pertaining to crop insurance, and the entry of numerous foreign players are expected
Respiratory Care Devices Market 2020 | Key Players PAP Devices, Ventilators, Neb …
Orbisresearch.com has published "Global Respiratory Care Devices Market (by Product, Type, Application, End User, Geography), Recent Developments, Company Profiles-Forecast to 2026" report to its database Request a pdf sample at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/5139526 The global respiratory care devices market is expected to reach nearly US$ 35 Billion by 2026. Respiratory care is a healthcare specialty, which is focused on improving cardiopulmonary functions and promoting health & wellness. Respiratory care devices are used for the
Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: L'Or …
The CBD is a good antioxidant that can fight anxiety, pain, inflammation, epilepsy, reduce the proliferation of cancer cells, and prevent and prevent alzheimer’s disease and other beneficial effects. CBD cosmetics have the functions of whitening, anti-oxidation, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, anti-inflammation, anti-acne, repairing deep basal cells and deeply cleaning skin. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3681281 The global Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx
Factoring Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: BNP Paribas, Deutsche …
The Factoring is a service of financial nature involving the conversion of credit bill into cash. It is a process or mechanism by which a company generates finance against its receivables. Factoring is asset-based financing in which the factor gives credit by looking at the creditworthiness of the borrower. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4418561 The research report studies the Factoring market using different methodologies and analyzes to provide accurate and in-depth information
More Releases for Czech
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, which provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV markets, as well as a
Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2027. The overall market for tobacco products has fluctuated in recent years, in large
Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016". Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and
Agrochemicals Market in Czech Republic
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the
StudyGlobal Sprachreisen is expanding into Czech Republic
Berlin/Rehlingen, 29.4.2009. StudyGlobal, a worldwide provider of language courses abroad has decided to expand its service to the Czech Republic. Following last year’s successful expansion to Poland, the Berlin office is now the basis for the next step towards new Eastern markets. Since the integration of former Eastern Bloc countries into the EU in 2004 the Czech Republic has seen solid growth. In recent years the high education level attracted many
Czech distributor of screws selects abas ERP
Karlsruhe, 15.10.2007 - For six months the distributor of screws FASTENERS CZ was looking for a suitable business software. Functionality and flexibility were decisive for the abas Business Software. FASTENERS CZ: successful business concept The company FASTENERS CZ objective is to convince its customers through continuously decreasing product prices while maintaining or even improving quality. Since 1998 the manager, Valentina Krckova, carries out all the necessary steps to satisfy customers. With success.