Have a Prosperous New Year - 2011 with Indiandiabetics
Welcome New Year and Now's the perfect time to reflect on your past and make plans for the future. It's also the perfect time to recommit yourself to controlling your diabetes. Monitoring blood sugar, planning healthy meals, exercising, taking medications
• See your doctor two to four times a year, even if you feel well.
• Make sure your doctor performs a comprehensive foot exam once a year.
• Keep moving. Regular, moderate exercise can turn your body into a sugar burning machine. Start slowly - even a leisurely walk around the block is a step in the right direction.
• Follow your schedule for checking blood sugar.
• Take a look at your diet. Are you getting enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains? If you have any doubts, see your dietitian.
• You should lower HbA1c by 1 point by March 1.
• Take the stairs instead of the elevator any time it’s just one flight.
You can have more at Indiandiabetics.
C-63, Oakwood Estate
DLF City Phase-II,
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Have a Prosperous New Year - 2011 with Indiandiabetics here
News-ID: 157319 • Views: 1050