openPR Logo

Press Releases from Trig Social Media AB (2 total)

Trig Social Media (Trig) acquires exclusive rights to market and promote Webstam …

Nacka Strand, March 16th 2016: Trig is delighted to report that Trig Media Group, Trig Social Media’s mother company, has acquired 100% of Webstamp World Wide AB. In connection to this transaction, Trig Social Media has signed an exclusive worldwide Webstamp reseller contract with its mother company. The base of the contract is a revenue share and operational management agreement. Webstamp’s core product is a virtual stamp (webstamp) carrying a

Trig Social Media announces acquisition of

Trig social media AB is delighted to announce acquisition of 50.5% of and its holding company Fusion Finance with an option to acquire the remaining 49.5% toward the end of the year. The transaction will be completed with 9 million Trig Social Media shares to be issued shortly. The price for the remaining 49.5% is performance based. Social-commerce is a gamified gig economy platform with an affiliate component that is

Go To Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10