Trig Social Media (Trig) acquires exclusive rights to market and promote Webstamp
Webstamp’s core product is a virtual stamp (webstamp) carrying a logo of one’s favourite charity or club. It is the synthesis of all recent IT trends and aims to expose one’s personal identity and values through an active support of a particular organization. The webstamp itself is attached to one’s e-mails and other electronic documents and carries links to messages attached to the stamp’s profile. The model is based on revenue share with the charities and organisations promoted. The main product and operational organization are currently being finalised. However, previous trials have been very successful.
This deal is another step forward on the way to create a new sustainable Trig. It increases the value of our offering within social media and gives us another innovating product that appeals to both users and business clients.
Trig Social Media (Publ.) is a global social media platform provider that owns and manages a range of social user-engagement product applications such as Trig.com, Trig Money, Moments by Trig, and social-commerce.co.
Trig Social Media AB
13127 Nacka Strand
Contact: Peter Kristoffersson
Tel.: +46 40 6060284
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Trig Social Media (Trig) acquires exclusive rights to market and promote Webstamp here
News-ID: 326780 • Views: …
More Releases from Trig Social Media AB
Trig Social Media announces acquisition of social-commerce.co
Trig social media AB is delighted to announce acquisition of 50.5% of www.social-commerce.co and its holding company Fusion Finance with an option to acquire the remaining 49.5% toward the end of the year. The transaction will be completed with 9 million Trig Social Media shares to be issued shortly. The price for the remaining 49.5% is performance based. Social-commerce is a gamified gig economy platform with an affiliate component that is