Chile: Country Intelligence Report
Get the sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1434821
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Chile.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Chile will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 59.6% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by rising adoption of 4G and mobile broadband services.
- Entel and Movistar lead the mobile market supported by its LTE/LTE-A services and unlimited data plans. While Movistar has tested LTE-A Pro in June 2017, Entel is planning to install Massive MIMO technology for upgrading its 4G network.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1434821/chile-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Chiles telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Chiles mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Chiles telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Chile.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Chile: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930514 • Views: 241
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Chile
Chile: Country Intelligence Report Analysis By Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR …
"Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Chile Intelligence Market 2017: Key Players Entel Chile, Movistar Chile, VTR, Cl …
Summary "Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. GET SAMPLE REPORT
Agrochemicals Market in Chile
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Architectural Guide Chile
The fact that Chilean architecture has made a comeback on the global stage with modern masterpieces and interesting concepts – particularly over the past fifteen years – can be put down to architects such as the Pritzker laureate Alejandro Aravena, who curated the Venice Architectural Biennale in 2016. However, this is also due to less well-known architects, such as Mathias Klotz, Smiljan Radic and Pezo von Ellrichsausen. The Architectural Guide Chile
PKRA 2007 Chile Day 4
The Movistar Kiteboarding World Cup 2007 in Matanzas, Chile – the last stop of the 2007 PKRA World Tour kicked off to its fourth day of extreme kiteboarding competition with the conclusion of the Freestyle event. It was a very exhilarating day as 34 men and women from all over the globe battled it out for $40,000 prize money. As the PKRA World Title is at stake, the battle between
PKRA 2007 Chile Day 3
A much anticipated third day of the Movistar Kiteboarding World Cup 2007 in Matanzas, Chile kicked off but the cross-onshore winds coming from the south-south west started out lighter than expected. The mandatory skippers meeting started at approximately 12:00pm but with the wind still below PKRA standards so the race director announced a series of wind delay notices. Finally at 15:00h, the 20-knot wind was strong enough and provided good