Chile: Country Intelligence Report Analysis By Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR Chile, Claro Chile, WOM, Virgin, GTD-Manquehue, DirecTV
The telecom service revenue growth in the Chile over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by steady rise in smartphone subscriptions, operators’ focus on data centric offers to cater to the growing demand, and the expected launch of 5G services in 2021. Fixed broadband revenue will be led mainly by projected rises in higher-ARPU fiber-optic services. Pay-TV revenue will be supported by steady growth in DTH subscriptions and projected rises in IPTV subscriptions.
• Movistar Chile
• Entel Chile
• VTR Chile
• Claro Chile
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2385598
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Chile.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Chile will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% in local currency (2.2% in US$) over 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 55% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile technology in 2019 and account for 70% of total mobile subscriptions in 2023.
- The top two mobile operators, Movistar Chile and Entel Chile will account for 63.2% of overall mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Chile’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Chile’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Chile’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Chile.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2385598
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 27
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Get More Information about this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/chile-country-intelligence-report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Chile: Country Intelligence Report Analysis By Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR Chile, Claro Chile, WOM, Virgin, GTD-Manquehue, DirecTV here
News-ID: 1396775 • Views: 1319
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Chile
Chile Agriculture Market, Chile Agriculture Industry, Chile Agriculture Dairy Ma …
Agriculture is one of the key economic activities in Chile country. Chile becomes the main agricultural exports country including fresh fruit, wine, meat, dairy and fishery products. Country has adopted a commercial policy to open & diversify markets for its agricultural & food products with special focus in Chinese market. The Chile’s agriculture industry includes various agricultural related products, which are responsible for country’s overall trade, total domestic product and
Chile Cards And Payments Market Statistics, Trends, Industry Growth | Top Major …
In terms of the number of cards in circulation, Chile Cards and Payments channel grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.80% during the review period. The channel is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.16% over the forecast period. The prepaid card category, which is expected to occupy 33.2% of the overall card payments channel in 2018 in terms of volume of cards, is expected to
Chile: Country Intelligence Report
"Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Chile Intelligence Market 2017: Key Players Entel Chile, Movistar Chile, VTR, Cl …
Summary "Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. GET SAMPLE REPORT
Agrochemicals Market in Chile
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Architectural Guide Chile
The fact that Chilean architecture has made a comeback on the global stage with modern masterpieces and interesting concepts – particularly over the past fifteen years – can be put down to architects such as the Pritzker laureate Alejandro Aravena, who curated the Venice Architectural Biennale in 2016. However, this is also due to less well-known architects, such as Mathias Klotz, Smiljan Radic and Pezo von Ellrichsausen. The Architectural Guide Chile