Chile: Country Intelligence Report Analysis By Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR Chile, Claro Chile, WOM, Virgin, GTD-Manquehue, DirecTV
• Movistar Chile
• Entel Chile
• VTR Chile
• Claro Chile
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2385598
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Chile.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Chile will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% in local currency (2.2% in US$) over 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 55% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile technology in 2019 and account for 70% of total mobile subscriptions in 2023.
- The top two mobile operators, Movistar Chile and Entel Chile will account for 63.2% of overall mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Chile’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Chile’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Chile’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Chile.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2385598
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 27
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Get More Information about this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/chile-country-intelligence-report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Chile: Country Intelligence Report Analysis By Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR Chile, Claro Chile, WOM, Virgin, GTD-Manquehue, DirecTV here
News-ID: 1396775 • Views: 792
More Releases from Orbis Research
2020 Reinsurance Market in India General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), A …
India is the fastest-growing reinsurance market in the world. The industry is expected to witness notable growth due to the recent regulatory changes imposed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), which encourages offshore companies to set up operations in the country. Further, low insurance penetration, frequent occurrence of severe catastrophes, recent regulatory reforms pertaining to crop insurance, and the entry of numerous foreign players are expected
Respiratory Care Devices Market 2020 | Key Players PAP Devices, Ventilators, Neb …
Orbisresearch.com has published "Global Respiratory Care Devices Market (by Product, Type, Application, End User, Geography), Recent Developments, Company Profiles-Forecast to 2026" report to its database Request a pdf sample at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/5139526 The global respiratory care devices market is expected to reach nearly US$ 35 Billion by 2026. Respiratory care is a healthcare specialty, which is focused on improving cardiopulmonary functions and promoting health & wellness. Respiratory care devices are used for the
Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: L'Or …
The CBD is a good antioxidant that can fight anxiety, pain, inflammation, epilepsy, reduce the proliferation of cancer cells, and prevent and prevent alzheimer’s disease and other beneficial effects. CBD cosmetics have the functions of whitening, anti-oxidation, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, anti-inflammation, anti-acne, repairing deep basal cells and deeply cleaning skin. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3681281 The global Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx
Factoring Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: BNP Paribas, Deutsche …
The Factoring is a service of financial nature involving the conversion of credit bill into cash. It is a process or mechanism by which a company generates finance against its receivables. Factoring is asset-based financing in which the factor gives credit by looking at the creditworthiness of the borrower. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4418561 The research report studies the Factoring market using different methodologies and analyzes to provide accurate and in-depth information
More Releases for Chile
Chile: Country Intelligence Report
"Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Chile Intelligence Market 2017: Key Players Entel Chile, Movistar Chile, VTR, Cl …
Summary "Chile: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. GET SAMPLE REPORT
Agrochemicals Market in Chile
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Chile: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Architectural Guide Chile
The fact that Chilean architecture has made a comeback on the global stage with modern masterpieces and interesting concepts – particularly over the past fifteen years – can be put down to architects such as the Pritzker laureate Alejandro Aravena, who curated the Venice Architectural Biennale in 2016. However, this is also due to less well-known architects, such as Mathias Klotz, Smiljan Radic and Pezo von Ellrichsausen. The Architectural Guide Chile
PKRA 2007 Chile Day 4
The Movistar Kiteboarding World Cup 2007 in Matanzas, Chile – the last stop of the 2007 PKRA World Tour kicked off to its fourth day of extreme kiteboarding competition with the conclusion of the Freestyle event. It was a very exhilarating day as 34 men and women from all over the globe battled it out for $40,000 prize money. As the PKRA World Title is at stake, the battle between
PKRA 2007 Chile Day 3
A much anticipated third day of the Movistar Kiteboarding World Cup 2007 in Matanzas, Chile kicked off but the cross-onshore winds coming from the south-south west started out lighter than expected. The mandatory skippers meeting started at approximately 12:00pm but with the wind still below PKRA standards so the race director announced a series of wind delay notices. Finally at 15:00h, the 20-knot wind was strong enough and provided good