Personalisation: the trend on Valentine’s Day in 2009
Cambridge, 20 Jan 2009. -- FotoInsight, a leading independent digital photo service, is expanding its range of Valentine's photo gifts. “Love is a special feeling and it must be expressed in an extraordinary way, Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion. Valentine's Day gifts are important to make your day memorable” states Catalina Martinez, Head of Communication at FotoInsight Ltd.
When searching for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband the personal touch is desired and candy and flowers can’t provide it. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help transforming an individual photograph into a Valentine present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
• Snow dome with red hearts – a photograph is inserted in the centre.
• Love Crystallised: FotoInsight adds to its selection of photo gifts designed to display and preserve cherished photographs. Valentine’s Day photo gift ideas include crystal heart with a 3D laser engraved photograph, picture frames, crystal key rings, pen holder glass block with a laser engraved photograph. Special about the crystal key ring is an LED light to illuminate the engraved image: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
• Where Cupid’s arrow strikes there is a story to be told with a photo album or a printed hardcover Photo Book, now with passpartout layout options. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the everyday moments shared. Photo Books in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). For Photo Books see www.photo-book-printing.co.uk/
• The picture of a loved one in large format? Laminated and framed posters or photo canvas prints mounted onto a wooden frame look impressive and are ready to hang on the wall. Deco block posters and photo canvases are available in different sizes from 20 x 30 cm (about A4 at £24.99 +p&p) and larger: www.photo-canvas-printing.co.uk/
• Showing love 365 days this year. Daily reminders of love are easy with a photo calendar featuring own digital pictures. FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down romantic dinner dates; photo calendars are easy to make and start from £7.79. For information on photographic calendars http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendar/
• Cups full of cheers: The FotoInsight Designer software provides templates (for example in heart shape) to print photos onto mugs.
FotoInsight Ltd was founded in 2003 in Cambridge and runs an easy to use digital photo processing service, offering an extensive array of award-winning photographic print and gift items as well as the Photo books, photo posters, photographic calendars and photos on canvas printing. Customers benefit from patented development processes and the experience of Europe’s largest independent photo lab with an installed capacity of 18 million prints per day. Photos ordered through FotoInsight are developed in one of 16 strategically located, state of the art photo labs with an output of over 3 billion prints per year.
Catalina Martínez, Head of Communication
Cambridge, CB4 1ZP, UK
Tel. +44 8700 114911
Fax. +44 8715 601675
pr (at) fotoinsight.co.uk
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Personalisation: the trend on Valentine’s Day in 2009 here
News-ID: 65504 • Views: 1103
More Releases from FotoInsight Limited
Ferrero® and kinder® chocolate Advent calendars with own photographs
Cambridge. 9 Oct 2018. - FotoInsight® now offers the popular photo Advent calendars in portrait format, too, as most mobile phone pictures are taken in portrait format. The photo Advent calendar is the ideal place for the year’s most beautiful photographic memories and a perfect gift. The creative Advent calendar idea UK retailers stock many different and ever more expensive Advent calendars on a variety of topics, like chocolate, spices, beauty products
Fill your own photo Advent calendar with truly personal treats for a loved one
Cambridge, 7 November 2017. - Advent calendars help to embellish the run-up time to Christmas. The Advent calendar has changed dramatically in its 500-year history: for some years now, the online photo service FotoInsight has been printing bespoke Advent calendars with customer’s own pictures. Previously, the photo calendar service has offered customers to personalise their calendars with images and graphic design, but not with chocolates. FotoInsight is changing that now:
Every Nursery, School And Family Should Play Its Own ‘Face Picture Pairs’ Ca …
The Wellcome Trust’s science essay award for ‘Prosopagnosia - a Common Problem, Commonly Overlooked’ helped briefly direct public attention to the problem of ‘face blindness’, which far too many people are suffering from. Specialists recommend every family, nursery and school to test children for face perception disorders with a personalised picture pairs card game with faces of classmates or family. Cambridge. 26 March 2015. - Based on recent scientific reports, it
Fragmented photo print industry undergoing concentration through acquisitions
Cambridge. 23 June 2014. - In 2007, IITM LLP started a service for the creation and print of personalized photo books, canvas prints and photographic wall calendars under the name ‘Printing-1’. This web presence expanded into a number of European countries in seven languages. The business has now been taken over by FotoInsight Ltd. for an undisclosed sum and the www.printing-1.co.uk websites redirect to http://fotoinsight.co.uk. For IITM LLP Designated Partner CM
More Releases for Valentine
Valentine Must Haves with Knicker Locker
Spread the love this Valentine's Day with Knicker Locker's array of luxury Valentine's Day gifts that will guarantee the hearts to flutter and the pulses to race. We will be offering free UK standard delivery on all orders for one week only, from Monday 4th February - Monday 11th February. We will be promoting our new 'sweet pink' colour in Halo Lace from Wacoal and Lace Kiss in peacock pink
Global Valentine Day Chocolate Market Report 2016
Global Valentine Day Chocolate Market 2016 The Global Valentine Day Chocolate Market 2016 report has Forecasted Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for particular period, that will help user to take decision based on futuristic chart. Report also includes key players in global Valentine Day Chocolate market. The Valentine Day Chocolate market size is estimated in terms of revenue (US$) and production volume in this report. This report covers
Valentine Day 2013 Coincides with Vasant Panchami
Ahmedabad, India; January 29, 2013: When love blossoms in young hearts, Valentine gifts only work as water that nurtures those love buds (or birds). Warmth of February provides a perfect atmosphere for romance to flourish in human bosom. Fading chill of winter and approaching summer - both create conducive climate for couples to celebrate the season, when romantic activities become a part of their syllabus. This year, Valentine Day coincides
BookWhirl.com Launches its 2-Month Valentine Promo
GREEN BAY, WI (2/3/2011) - BookWhirl.com, one of the leaders of the book marketing industry, proudly announces the start of The Bundles of Love, a two-month valentine promo that gives away free poster, a choice of bookmark or business card designs, and a 7-page e-book teaser for every self-published author’s book marketing campaign. The valentine promo runs will run from February 3 until March 31, 2011. The Bundles of Love Promo
Who's Your Valentine?
Krystle Stetson Photography thinks we’ll find out for sure during their Cutest Kid Photo Contest! Livermore, CA, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: When it comes to photographs, everyone is smitten by the sweet innocence and funny quirks of a child. And what parent wouldn’t want to show off their offspring in a FREE stylized photo shoot?! Krystle Stetson Photography is offering a chance for two families to capture a Valentine’s memory that will
Valentine Gift Giving from Travelpro, Atlantic Luggage and Austin House
This Valentine’s Day will be a celebration of all things “travel” as Travelpro, Atlantic Luggage, and Austin House unveil their list of the “2011 Valentine’s Travel Gift Guide.” Their expansive and unique lines of luggage and travel accessories make a great gift for anyone’s list. “The ‘2011 Valentine’s Travel Gift Guide’ offers shoppers a variety of luggage, business cases and travel accessories to choose from that fit their budget and will