TEAM Energy - What you've missed in 2016
We've also been busy developing our new Reporting tools and Bill Entry Screen. In addition to our very successful NHS SBS Framework for our Outsourced Bill Validation Service, TEAM have gained supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas) and have held a series of customer events and upgraded our Customer Support Portal.
2016 at a glance...
* One of the big topics for us this has been the Water Market Reform, which will have a huge impact on how businesses acquire their water supply. The good news is that most water suppliers will be able to provide TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) billing from April 1st 2017. So, to get one consolidated electronic bill for all your sites and reduce your processing costs make sure you stipulate TRADACOMS in your tenders.
* We were privileged to assist ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) in producing an updated 'Best Practice Guide' which contains suggested text to ensure your supplier provides TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI Billing.
* Many of our customers are now enjoying the benefits of TEAM Sigma Cloud, which has now become the new home for our Hosted Services. They like the fact it can be accessed from anywhere, it works faster and has enabled us to build a new reporting system for them based on industry leading technology, this has been a great success for TEAM and our customers.
* In February, we held a very successful and helpful training course designed to help businesses manage their utility supplier.
* In August, we were successful in gaining supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G-Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas). The G-Cloud 8 Framework offers a faster and cheaper route for public sector organisations to subscribe to TEAM Sigma Software without going out to competitive tender. In summary, it is a more cost effective procurement process for public sector buyers.
* New courses were added to our free online Training Academy including; Meter Readings – How to add, upload, export and delete. Regression analysis and CUSUM training.
* We also held a series of webinars to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma which was very beneficial for them to make the most of what TEAM Sigma can offer and assist them with and any updates we have made.
* Our popular series of Regional Support Groups took place in April and May with events in London, Belfast, Durham, Manchester, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Bristol and Scotland. Feedback was extremely positive with many describing the groups as a great opportunity to network, share ideas and meet other users of the system.
* In October, we launched our new TEAM Support Help Centre. It has a brand new look and feel which is extremely easy to navigate and has all the functionality of the former Customer Portal. Customers also benefit from the following features;
- Knowledge Base – Where you can access self-help
- Community – A customer forum where you can share ideas, ask each other questions and have discussions
* In November, we held our annual User Group Conference at the Jurys Inn, Milton Keynes. The 29th annual event featured an exciting line-up of case study guest speakers from Arriva Rail North, Greggs and Plymouth City Council. Along with networking chairs from Cornwall Council & BT. Other highlights of the day included training sessions, a demonstration of TEAM's new Sigma Cloud reporting tools. The customer feedback made TEAM feel very proud, one comment was 'my highlights of the day was the presentation from Plymouth council, great networking lunch and a good opportunity to look at the new reporting tools'.
What's coming in 2017
* We will be releasing our exciting new Reporting tools allowing more simplicity and flexibility for users in generating their own reports.
* Our new Bill Entry Screen will be released.
* Early in 2017 we will be announcing the Regional Support Group dates in various venues throughout May and June.
* More courses will be added to our online training academy. We will also continue to hold a series of webinars to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma.
* We will be keeping all customers up to date on the latest legislation and Government initiatives.
Want to speak to us?
Are you looking for some expert help and advice on your energy management requirements? Contact us at http://www.teamenergy.com/contact-us/
TEAM is the UK’s leading supplier of carbon and energy management solutions. With over 500 customers in the UK and worldwide we specialise in energy management software, outsourced energy management services and energy consultancy.
TEAM has customers from all sectors including Commerce, Industry and Government.
TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd.)
34 The Forum
Rockingham Drive, Linford Wood
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release TEAM Energy - What you've missed in 2016 here
News-ID: 413909 • Views: 638
More Releases from TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd.)
Risk of fines for non-compliance of Heat Network Regulations for new builds
There is a growing concern with landlords and developers that they may face fines over the heat network regulations. The main issues are lack of awareness of the regulations, what the requirements are and the changing deadlines. The first phase of the Heat Network Regulations 2014 required participants to submit notification of communal and district heating systems by 31st December 2015. The original heat metering viability tool included within the notification
TEAM Provides Capacity Market Support for Pan-European Energy Company
TEAM Senior Energy Consultant completes first progress report for pan-European energy company. The Capacity Market (CM) was established as part of the UK Government’s Electricity Market Reform (EMR) Programme. Its goal is to ensure the future security of our electricity supply at the lowest cost to consumers by offering incentives to capacity providers for investing in more sustainable, low-carbon electricity. TEAM’s Capacity Market independent technical expert has completed the first six-month progress
Important Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive Tariff
Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) tariffs are changing from 20th September 2017 as a direct result of last year's consultation. The changes will merge existing tariff bands for all solid biomass sizes; ‘small’ (less than 200kW), ‘medium’ (between 200kW and 1MW) and ‘large’ (1MW+) to create a single two-tier tariff band for all biomass plants. These amendments are the first part of RHI reforms announced by the Department of Business, Energy and
TEAM recovers more than £165,000 in billing errors for Scottish Council
With the help of TEAM Bureau's Outsourced Bill Validation Service, a large council based in Scotland has recovered just over £165,000 in billing errors since January 2017. TEAM Bureau receive and validate 700 of the council's electricity bills per month. Molly Calvert, Query Administrator for TEAM Bureau, was first notified of an uncharacteristic increase in consumption which was identified through TEAM's sophisticated automated bill validation in January, she explained: "There were a number
More Releases for Sigma
Planning to Get Six Sigma Certificate
On the off chance that you don't generally know excessively about How to get Six Sigma certification, you ought to know about the way that there are a couple of steps you have to pursue. It all begins with the easiest course of all, the one that will help you achieve your White Belt. After a while, you will be able to benefit from Lean Master Black Belt Training, but
Advantages of Lean Six Sigma Las Vegas.
Advantages of Lean Six Sigma Las Vegas. Six Sigma was presented by Bill Smith, a Motorola engineer in 1986, to cut costs while at the same time enhancing Motorola's assembling and business forms. In 2005, Motorola declared that it had spared more than 17 billion dollars through its six sigma activities. This itself says a lot about the differed advantages of experiencing undergoing Six Sigma Las Vegas training. Presently, there are
Six Sigma Green Belt | Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Green Belts are people that work on basic process improvement projects. Customarily, their activity would require less than 50% of their time be centered around Six Sigma ventures. Be that as it may, Green Belt parts and jobs prerequisites will fluctuate between organizations. Six Sigma San Antonio https://www.6sigma.us/six-sigma-san-antonio-tx.php A Green Belt certification is perfect for those that will be entrusted with enhancing existing procedures, these could be forms that are not
Six Sigma Certification Levels Explained
There's almost certainly that picking up a Six Sigma certificate is a standout amongst other moves anybody can make for their profession. Regardless of whether you work in logistic, financing, or manufacturing, everybody can profit by the experiences and knowledge Six Sigma offers. Be that as it may, knowing when and where to begin can be precarious, particularly for experts hoping to propel in their career or change businesses. In
Free Webinar on Lean Six Sigma Progress
Hey, I am glad to inform you that we are hosting a Free Webinar on Lean Six Sigma Process on March 19, 2018, Monday - 7:00 PM, Central Standard Time. This webinar is designed to provide a brief overview on why anyone should learn Six sigma and why organizations should consider training their employees on Six Sigma and Lean Management. https://goo.gl/rSuKWp Please click the above link to sign up for our free webinar,
CommLab India adopts Six Sigma
As part of its vision of being a “world class, full services, eLearning-enabled Learning Management company” with a footprint in key globally defined markets by 2015, CommLab India decided to embark on an organization-wide Six Sigma program targeted at creating more repeatability, sustainability and scalability in its processes, initiating its employees to a world class metrics-driven culture, as well as laying the building blocks for outcome-based services in the years