The industry trend for product personalisation at Valentine’s
Cambridge, 16 Jan 2008. -- FotoInsight, a leading independent digital photo service, expects the crystal photo ware to be popular as Valentine’s and Mother’s Day gifts. “Love is a special feeling and so it must be expressed in an extraordinary way, Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion. So Valentine's Day gifts are important to make your day memorable in its way” states Catalina Martínez, Head of Communication at FotoInsight Ltd.
When searching for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband the personal touch is desired and candy and flowers can’t provide it. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help transforming an individual photograph into a Valentine present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
• Love Crystallised: FotoInsight adds to its selection of photo gifts designed to display and preserve cherished photographs. New offerings this Valentine’s Day include crystal heart with a 3D laser engraved photograph, picture frames, crystal key rings, pen holder glass block, hearts of glass with a laser engraved photograph and photo mugs from frosted glass. Special about the crystal key ring is an LED light to illuminate the engraved image. http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
• Where Cupid’s arrow strikes there is a story to be told with a photo album or a printed hardcover CeWe Photo Book. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the every-day moments shared. Photobooks in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). For Photo Book see http://fotoinsight.co.uk/book
• FotoInsight brings a new meaning to staying at home on Valentine’s Day: to cuddle up with the loved one and a cuddly teddy bear. Adding special effects or text to a digital photograph printed on the teddy bear’s shirt makes it a very personal Valentine’s present: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
• In lieu of store-bought sentiments featuring cartoon characters, own Valentine’s Day cards with FotoInsight photo Greeting Cards are another way to say “I love you!”. Photographic greeting cards can be personalised with a romantic poem or a few simple words straight from the heart: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts.
• For free photo eCards, please visit http://FotoInsight.co.uk/ecards
• An image of a loved one in large format print? The Photo canvas print mounted onto a wooden frame look impressive and are ready to hang on the wall. Photo canvas prints are available in different sizes from 20 x 30 cm (about A4 at £24.99 +p&p) and up to 60x80 cm: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/canvas/
• Showing love 365 days this year. Daily reminders of love are easy with a photo calendar featuring own digital pictures. FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down romantic dinner dates; photo calendars are easy to make and start from £9.99. For information on photographic calendars http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendar/
• Cups full of cheers: A Valentine’s classic is the set of two photo mugs: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts/
Convenience and flexibility
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Publishing permission granted; 668 words. Copy or link appreciated.
Photo Gifts Ireland & Europe http://www.fotoinsight.com/gifts
Photo Mug United Kingdom http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
Fotogeschenke Deutschland http://fotobecher.fotoinsight.de/
Fototasse Österreich http://fotobecher.fotoinsight.at/
Cadeaux Photo Française http://cadeaux.fotoinsight.fr/
Regalos con Fotos España http://regalo.fotoinsight.es/
Regali con Foto Italia http://regali.fotoinsight.it/
Catalina Martínez, Head of Communication
Cambridge, CB4 1ZP, UK
Tel. +44 8700 114911
Fax. +44 8715 601675
pr (at) fotoinsight.co.uk
FotoInsight Ltd was founded in 2003 in Cambridge and runs an easy to use digital photo processing service, offering an extensive array of award-winning photographic print and gift items as well as the CeWe Photo books, photo posters, photographic calendars and photos on canvas printing. Customers benefit from patented development processes and the experience of Europe’s largest independent photo lab with an installed capacity of 18 million prints per day. Photos ordered through http://fotoinsight.co.uk are developed in one of 16 strategically located, state of the art photo labs with an output of over 3 billion prints per year.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The industry trend for product personalisation at Valentine’s here
News-ID: 35401 • Views: 1027
More Releases from FotoInsight Limited
Ferrero® and kinder® chocolate Advent calendars with own photographs
Cambridge. 9 Oct 2018. - FotoInsight® now offers the popular photo Advent calendars in portrait format, too, as most mobile phone pictures are taken in portrait format. The photo Advent calendar is the ideal place for the year’s most beautiful photographic memories and a perfect gift. The creative Advent calendar idea UK retailers stock many different and ever more expensive Advent calendars on a variety of topics, like chocolate, spices, beauty products
Fill your own photo Advent calendar with truly personal treats for a loved one
Cambridge, 7 November 2017. - Advent calendars help to embellish the run-up time to Christmas. The Advent calendar has changed dramatically in its 500-year history: for some years now, the online photo service FotoInsight has been printing bespoke Advent calendars with customer’s own pictures. Previously, the photo calendar service has offered customers to personalise their calendars with images and graphic design, but not with chocolates. FotoInsight is changing that now:
Every Nursery, School And Family Should Play Its Own ‘Face Picture Pairs’ Ca …
The Wellcome Trust’s science essay award for ‘Prosopagnosia - a Common Problem, Commonly Overlooked’ helped briefly direct public attention to the problem of ‘face blindness’, which far too many people are suffering from. Specialists recommend every family, nursery and school to test children for face perception disorders with a personalised picture pairs card game with faces of classmates or family. Cambridge. 26 March 2015. - Based on recent scientific reports, it
Fragmented photo print industry undergoing concentration through acquisitions
Cambridge. 23 June 2014. - In 2007, IITM LLP started a service for the creation and print of personalized photo books, canvas prints and photographic wall calendars under the name ‘Printing-1’. This web presence expanded into a number of European countries in seven languages. The business has now been taken over by FotoInsight Ltd. for an undisclosed sum and the www.printing-1.co.uk websites redirect to http://fotoinsight.co.uk. For IITM LLP Designated Partner CM
More Releases for Foto
Know how Automotive Air-conditioning Compressor Market is Thriving by Top Player …
Automotive Air-conditioning Compressor Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. Get Exclusive FREE Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/46441 UpMarketResearch offers a latest published report on “Global Automotive Air-conditioning Compressor Market Analysis and Forecast 2019- 2025” delivering key insights and providing a competitive
Occupational Therapy Market Forecast 2025 With: Premise Health, Clinicient, WebP …
Occupational therapy market report provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values are mentioned in the
Speech Therapy Software Market 2017-Fusion Web Clinic, FOTO, Clinicient, CureMD, …
Market Study Report Add New Global Speech Therapy Software Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022 to its research database. The report presents a deep study of the market growth factors and drivers. The report spread across 102 pages with table and figures in it. The study report examines the global Speech Therapy Software market in all its aspects. It reviews all key trends in the market, examines the determinant drivers and
Pocket Light Meters Market Forecast 2017-2022 GOSSEN Foto, OMEGA, TESTO, KIMO
Pocket Light Meters Market Research 2017 A market study ” Global Condenser Microphones Market ” examines the performance of the Pocket Light Meters market Size 2017. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Pocket Light Meters market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report analyzes the potential of Pocket Light Meters market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The Global Pocket Light Meters Market 2017
Berlin Foto Biennale 2016 | Emotions & Commotions Across Cultures | Steve McCurr …
6. - 30. October 2016 | 446 contemporary artists from 43 countries are participating alongside Magnum photographer Steve McCurry and emerging young talent Yusuke Suzuki ***** Berlin, August 2016. Throughout October 2016 Berlin welcomes once again the largest German festival for photography, the 7th European Month of Photography Berlin. As Associated Partner of EMOP Berlin the first edition of the Berlin Foto Biennale - which is also the 4th edition of
Nuova tazza in vetro con foto
Cambridge, 17 settembre 2007. Una nuova tazza in vetro smerigliato con foto a colori amplia la gamma di foto tazze personalizzate di FotoInsight. I servizi fotografici online come FotoInsight trasformano un’immagine digitale in un dono personalizzato, che permette di conservare i ricordi a colori per tanti anni. La foto tazza può essere un regalo personale o un simpatico dono. La tazza in vetro smerigliato può essere decorata con una foto