Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Share, Global Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis and Forecast 2022-2028
A full report of Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/hunter-syndrome-treatment-market
Few Recent Innovations In The Market-
• In December 2019, Regenxbio's R&D on gene therapy RGX-121 showed a positive action in the hunter syndrome treatment study. In this study, the company found this gene therapy can decline high levels of heparan sulfate which are associated with neurocognitive by 33% from baseline to week 8. Also, this study found that those patients who progressed beyond week 24 showed stable neurocognitive development. The estimated completion date of this R&D study is December 2022.
• In November 2019, Bioasis announced the allowance of patent applications of xB3 platform in Japan, later in 2020, it allowed patent applications in the US and Europe.
• In June 2019, Denali Therapeutics got approval from the US FDA for DNL310, it is an enzyme replacement therapy for patients with Hunter syndrome.
• In August 2018, ArmaGen received the US Orphan Drug Designation for AGT-184. It is an investigational enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) for the treatment of hunter syndrome treatment. In December 2019, Regenxbio's R&D on gene therapy RGX-121 showed a positive action in the hunter syndrome treatment study. In this study, the company found this gene therapy can decline high levels of heparan sulfate which are associated with neurocognitive by 33% from baseline to week 8. Also, this study found that those patients who progressed beyond week 24 showed stable neurocognitive development. The estimated completion date of this R&D study is December 2022.
• In February 2018, Inventive announced it shows a positive outcome of biomarker study measuring intracellular GAGs in leukocytes from MPS VI patients. This R&D is intended to reduce leukoGAGs enzymes using MPS VI and limited ERT.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/hunter-syndrome-treatment-market
Global Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Segmentation
• Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)
• Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT)
• Others ( Gene Therapy, Bone Marrow Transplant, Tonsillectomy)
Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market- Segment by Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• ArmaGen, Inc.
• Bioasis Technologies, Inc.
• Clinigen Group PLC
• Denali Therapeutics, Inc.
• Esteve Pharmaceuticals, S.A.
• GC Pharma Corp.
• Inventiva S.A.
• JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
• REGENXBIO, Inc.
• Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
• Shire Plc. (Takeda Pharmaceutical Company)
Reasons to Buying From us -
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Share, Global Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis and Forecast 2022-2028 here
News-ID: 2622660 • Views: 136
More Releases from Orion Market Research
Veterinary Dental Equipment Market Trends, Size, Share and Forecast 2023-2029
The global veterinary dental equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. The increasing companion animals adoption in major economies and rising cases of gum diseases among them is the key factor driving global veterinary dental equipment market. According to the 2019-2020 survey conducted by American Pet Products Association (APPA) on pet ownership, in the US 67.0% of the households are registered as
Veterinary Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Analysis and Forecast 202 …
The global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The increasing pervasiveness of zoonotic diseases is one of the prime factors driving the market. The diseases and infections are generally transmitted between people and vertebrate animals that are divided into classes such as endemic zoonoses, epidemic zoonoses along with emerging and re-emerging zoonoses. This zoonotic disease is increasing
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast …
The global surgical instrument tracking system market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period. The key driver in the surgical instruments tracking system market is the rapid adoption of healthcare IT in hospitals. Tracking of surgical devices is improving the quality of patient's care procedures, which has become one of the most important aspects in the healthcare service sector. According to the Xerafy,
Surgical Blades & Scalpels Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2023-2029
The global surgical blades & scalpels market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. The high prevalence of chronic diseases is a major driving factor that is stimulating number of cardiac surgeries globally. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), every year around 41 million people die with noncommunicable diseases (NCDs). Chronic disease, such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, and respiratory problems are the major
More Releases for R&D
Siveco doubles China R&D investment
On July 3, 2019, Siveco China held its half-year management meeting at the prestigious Hellas House in Shanghai, a nod to the company's continuing growth on the Belt & Road. With financial results above target, high customer satisfaction (as shown in the latest audited customer satisfaction survey) and a sales pipeline more promising than ever, the company's management board announced that shareholders have approved its request for additional investment in
R&D Collaborative Projects by GD Rectifiers
GD Rectifiers have extensive experience in collaborative R&D projects and are proud to work with some of the UK’s pioneering power electronic companies to drive design and innovation forward. This R&D service helps drive GD Rectifiers forward as a cutting edge manufacturer embracing fundamental technologies that support product development that contribute to next generation products throughout: renewable energy, embedded systems, smart metrering and the rail industry. Power Assemblies, Controllers and
Transforming Pharmaceutical R&D with Data
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Transforming Pharmaceutical R&D with Data to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Transforming Pharmaceutical R&D with Data In the current drug pricing environment, biopharmaceutical firms cannot afford to continue spending billions of dollars on development programs that are more than 90% likely to fail. Raising prices to compensate for expensive, risky research and development (R&D) is no longer an option
Noliac is expanding the R&D team
Noliac is looking for two new colleagues for the R&D team in Prague, Czech Republic: A Precision/Fine Mechanics and an Electroengineer. Precision/Fine Mechanics For the R&D team in Prague, Czech Republic, Noliac is looking for a Precision/Fine mechanics to work on modifying existing products and work with developing new. Noliac requires a colleague who: Is mechanically skilled with a focus on very small machinery. Holds a technical high school degree or an apprenticeship
Leiber GmbH further invests in R&D
Since February 2016, Leiber GmbH has been reinforced by Dr med vet Claudia Westfahl - a veterinarian specialized in animal nutrition - as part of the company's strategy to invest in new product developments. With the new position ‘Product Development Animal Nutrition’, Dr Westfahl is responsible for new product development in the field of functional feed ingredients for both pet as well as farm animals. After graduating at the University
Rising R&D Funding for Nanotechnology
Global nanotechnology market has been registering marked increase in funds allocation by the countries across the world, especially with new product development that received huge momentum due to these funding. An increase in global public funding for R&D initiatives supports quick commercialization of nano-based products. Fundings from governments, corporations, and venture capital exhibited a CAGR growth of 1% during 2008-2012. In future, it is expected that nanotechnology funding will grow