8 of 10 European SMEs Plan to Change Telecom Provider, a Telesperience Survey Finds
The survey was done by an analyst firm, Telesperience, on 298 European SMEs, to see what they saw as the most valuable services that CSPs could offer them, but also to identify the main churn and dissatisfaction factors. The research encompassed 6 big European countries: France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden and the UK.
Key findings include:
• SMEs don’t feel loyal to their CSP(s) – 8 out of 10 plan to change service provider in the near future
• The biggest causes of frustration amongst SMEs are billing-related issues, low quality of services and networks, and the inability of service providers to quickly and effectively resolve problems
• The most important factors for SMEs when selecting a telecom service provider are service availability, service quality and dedicated tariff plans, while low price is only rated as fourth on the list
• 8 out of 10 SMEs do not see handset selection as being a “deal breaker” – preferring a cheaper service to their ideal handset
• 48% of SMEs would prefer to have a single service provider for all their services
• The services that SMEs would value include: access to itemized and archived bills, an ability to set spending limits for their employees, as well as fixed-mobile convergence
Download the whole report here: http://www.comarch.com/telecommunications/resources/white-papers/contact-form-telesperience/?utm_source=press%2Brelease&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=ankieta%2BTelesperience
- Telecoms service providers are looking to the SME sector to grow their revenues – seeing huge potential in an underserved market. However, SME customers currently feel little loyalty to their service providers, with 8 out of 10 saying they’re potential churners. Rather than see this as a problem though, the most strategic CSPs will see this an opportunity. It means there are few entrenched incumbents in this market, and that customers are willing to churn to a service that’s better for them. In other words, the sector is wide open for product and service innovation backed up by high levels of operational efficiency. Those CSPs that have the agile infrastructure that can deliver this will be in pole position when the race starts. - says Teresa Cottam, research director at Telesperience.
- As the survey results show, service and network quality, as well as billing-related issues are the main causes of low loyalty among telecoms’ SME customers. This means improving the SME customer experience can be done by increasing the quality of delivered services with modern CEM and service assurance systems, or by providing billing controls and fixed-mobile convergence with appropriate BSS tools. The most important thing, however, is that telecom operators understand the specifics of SME customers, as well as their potential, and adopt a dedicated approach to churn and customer experience management in that segment. For those service providers who do it right, SMEs can provide a significant additional revenue opportunity. - says Małgorzata Siwiec, Telecom Solutions Marketing Manager at Comarch.
The research was conducted by Telesperience, a UK-based telecoms analyst firm focused on how software and data helps communications service providers improve their operational efficiency, commercial agility and the customer experience they deliver. For more information about Telesperience see www.telesperience.com.
Comarch is a global supplier of IT products and services for the telecommunication industry, that has been present on the BSS/OSS market for over 19 years. Comarch provides products in the areas of BSS, CRM, OSS as well as a range of comprehensive services, including end-to-end BSS/OSS transformations. Comarch’s differentiators lie not only in the compliance of its products with leading industry standards, but mainly in the flexibility of its solutions and approach and the high competences of its engineers. Through projects for almost 50 telecom operators, Comarch has gathered experience in the fields of designing, implementing, and integrating IT solutions. Customers include T-Mobile in Austria, KPN in the Netherlands, as well as E-Plus Gruppe, Telekom Deutschland, Vodafone and Telefónica O2 in Germany. More information is available at: telecoms.comarch.com.
Comarch Telecommunications Press Office
Telephone: (48) 12 646 1333
Al. Jana Pawla II 39a
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 8 of 10 European SMEs Plan to Change Telecom Provider, a Telesperience Survey Finds here
News-ID: 243719 • Views: 2003
More Releases from Comarch S.A.
Comarch helps E-Plus Group increase network efficiency with NG Performance Manag …
Comarch helps E-Plus Group transform their network performance management landscape, leading to improved customer experience and lower operational costs. Comarch, a global software house and system integrator announced today that E-Plus Group, the third largest mobile operator in Germany, has decided to deploy the Next Generation Performance Management system. The driver for the implementation of the solution is to increase the efficiency and visibility of current network performance processes, thus
Comarch Deploys a Solution to Help Ensure Responsible Use of Mobile Applications …
Krakow and Barcelona – February 25th, 2013 – Comarch, a global software house and systems integrator, today announced a partnership with the Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC), an organization driving global technologies for phone-centric car connectivity solutions, to host the MirrorLink™ Application Certification Management System (ACMS). Developed by members of the CCC, MirrorLink is a technology standard for controlling a nearby smartphone from the steering wheel or via dashboard buttons
Kabel Deutschland Upgrades its OSS Capabilities with Comarch OSS Solutions
Comarch helps Kabel Deutschland build a consolidated OSS landscape embedded into a next practice approach to network plan, build and run to support its growing network infrastructure and a developing service portfolio. Krakow – February 14th, 2013 - Comarch, a global software house and system integrator, has just signed an agreement with Kabel Deutschland, Germany’s largest cable operator, for the optimization of network and service management processes. Cable operators currently have
Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Revenue and Customer Managament” …
Krakow, November 20th 2012 - Comarch, a global provider of end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions, announced that it has been positioned in the Challenger quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM), with a positive evaluation of its BSS portfolio completeness, modularity and standard-based architecture. The report rates solution suites that provide billing, customer care, rating, charging, pricing, partner relationship management, policy management, mediation, self-service, analytics and others, which
More Releases for SME
UK SME Insurance: Distribution Dynamics 2017
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "UK SME Insurance: Distribution Dynamics 2017" to its huge collection of research reports. An insight on the important factors and trends influencing the market. "UK SME Insurance: Distribution Dynamics 2017", looks at how SMEs buy insurance coverage and the reasons behind their purchasing decisions. This report also examines the services SMEs are currently receiving and the additional amenities they would like from their provider going
Micro employer HR software steals SME show
A new modular HR software designed specifically with micro and SME businesses in mind, has stolen the show at its launch at SME Live at the NEC on 16th October. Amity Essentials, from industry leading HR and payroll provider FMP Global, is a flexible HR software, completely free for micro businesses with 10 or less employees, that uses ‘bolt-on’ modules as a business grows, making it both simple and affordable. FMP
UK SME Adoption of Employee Benefits 2017
Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "UK SME Adoption of Employee Benefits 2017" globally. Summary "UK SME Adoption of Employee Benefits 2017", report highlights the opportunities in offering employee benefits by sizing the number of SMEs in the UK. It discusses the penetration of employee benefits among SMEs and factors affecting this, such as pension auto-enrolment. It explores how employee benefits are purchased, which are
INDIA: Big March for SME
In keeping with recent and ongoing changes in the business landscape, business is focusing on mobility rather than stability, and the service business has evolved accordingly. Globalization is the buzzword as geographic boundaries cease to exist. Business is competing for opportunities in an international arena. Because the world is connected in a single unit, any crisis in one part of the world has repercussions in other parts, too. Small and medium-sized
IndiaMART.com Pushes for Cohesive SME Ecosystem through SME Learning Series
Partners with Smallenterpriseindia.com for the Series Series aims to bring clear understanding of Finance, HR, IT, Communication, Marketing & other business verticals to SMEs Roadshows in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore & Vadodara receive huge response New Delhi, 28th May, 2011: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have been playing a vital role in growth and development of Indian economy. They are credited with generating million of job opportunities every year along with contributing a
IndiaMART.com Plans Massive SME Awareness Campaign
To be launched in 2-3 weeks, campaign's theme centers on boosting awareness amongst SMEs on the need to go online - Educate buyers & suppliers on how they can leverage Internet for 24X7 global presence, cost-effective marketing & B2B matchmaking - Highlight catalyzing role of B2B e-marketplaces like IndiaMART.com in growth of SMEs - Nation-wide drive to be launched across newspapers, magazines, online, radio, electronic & outdoor media New Delhi,