Global Market for Automotive Brake Components to Generate US$ 78 Bn Revenues by 2022
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=24
The Fact.MR report on global automotive brake components market projects that by the end of 2017, more than US$ 62 Bn worth of automotive brake components will be sold in the world. However, automobile manufacturers are expected to adopt new-age sensing technologies that might limit the need for instinctive braking from vehicle drivers, which will impact the sales of automotive brake components in a roundabout way. Towards the end of 2022, the global market for automotive brake components is anticipated to witness a moderate growth at 4.6% CAGR, procuring a little less than US$ 78 Bn in revenues.
Key Insights from the Fact.MR Report
• In 2017, more than US$ 51 Bn worth of automotive brake components sold in the world will be disc brake products. The demand for disc brake components over drum brake components is slated to gain traction, owing to low replacement rate and cost-effective maintenance.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=24
• Rapid urbanization and soaring production of automobiles in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region are likely to factor the growth in production of automobile brake components. Procurement of raw materials such as rubber is relatively more feasible in the APEJ region, against other parts of the world. Considering the cost of other automobile parts, automotive brake components are expected to remain low-priced, which is why manufacturers are focusing towards setting up their production units in low-wage countries such as China, South Korea and India. The report anticipates that automotive brake component market in the APEJ region will expand at 6% CAGR through 2022.
• In North America, the demand for automotive brake components is connected with the choices of vehicle owners. Performance cars are expected to witness higher demand for hydraulic braking systems, and with it, OEMs in the US and Canada are expected to focus on offering advanced automotive brake components. According to the report, the automotive brake component market in North America will reflect a steady growth throughout the forecast period.
• The automotive brake components market in Europe is also expected to remain at the forefront of global expansion. In 2017 and beyond, Europe is expected to remain the dominant region in global automotive brake component market, procuring more than one-fourth share on global revenues.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now - https://www.factmr.com/checkout/24
• Close to three-fourth of revenues procured in the global automotive brake components market through 2022 will be accounted by passenger cars. On the other hand, the demand for automotive brake components is expected to be the lowest among heavy commercial vehicles.
• The report also projects that over half of the value of global automotive brake component market will be procured from aftermarket sales. OEMs are expected to lose their traction as largest sales channels for automotive brake components as vehicle customization trends are expected to instrument the boost the aftermarket sales.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/04/02/1795379/0/en/Small-Motor-Sales-Upheld-by-Opportunities-in-Consumer-Electronics-and-Upward-Trend-of-Miniaturization-Fact-MR.html
The report has profiled leading manufacturers of automotive brake components, which are expected to remain active in the expansion of global market. Companies such as Wabco Holdings Inc., Mando Corporation, Knorr Bremse AG, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd., Daimler AG, Brembo S.P.A., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, DAKO-CZ, Continental AG, and ASK Automotive Pvt. Ltd. are observed to remain key players in the global automotive brake components market through 2022.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Content Source: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/89/automotive-brake-component-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Market for Automotive Brake Components to Generate US$ 78 Bn Revenues by 2022 here
News-ID: 2350580 • Views: 322
More Releases from Fact.MR
Thrive In Food & Beverages Industry Is Expected To Boost Sales Growth Of Commerc …
A commercial mixer used as an essential piece of equipment in any restaurant, pizzeria, bakery, or other establishments that makes dough and batter, leaving the contents perfectly mixed and aerated. The busy and hectic lifestyle urges the need to have commercial mixers like equipments; owing to a commercial mixer is the flawless machine for swiftly mixing batches of batter or dough easily. To get in-depth information view the report – https://www.factmr.com/report/4901/commercial-mixers-market The
Expansion In Bakery Industry Is Expected To Triggers Market Sales Growth Of ADA …
The report analyzes incredible industry-related details that have a significant impact on growth. The report closely tracks the growth hot-spots of the global ADA Substitute market over the forecast period 2019 to 2029 The report begins with a brief presentation and overview of the ADA Substitute market, about the current market landscape, market trends, major market players, product type, application, and region. To get in-depth information view the report – https://www.factmr.com/report/4236/ada-substitute-market It
Global Aseptic Carton Bottles Market Is Projected To Generate Higher Sales Reven …
The report analyzes incredible industry-related details that have a significant impact on growth. The report closely tracks the growth hot-spots of the global Aseptic Carton Bottles market over the forecast period 2018 to 2028 The report begins with a brief presentation and overview of the Aseptic Carton Bottles market, about the current market landscape, market trends, major market players, product type, application, and region. To get in-depth information view the report
Advancement In Oil & Gas Industry is Likely To Boost Deflagration Flame Arrester …
The development in energy generation and oil & gas sectors has prompted the higher reception of equipment, for example, deflagration flame arresters, whose proposed capacity is to permit flow, however, keep the transmission of flame from either explosion or deflagration. A deflagration flame arresters are relied upon to develop as an essential gadget sooner and are required to be utilized in different applications such as pharmaceuticals, mining, and others. Distinctive
More Releases for Unit
Peanut Butter Manufacturing Unit
Peanut butter is a high calorie, high protein product manufactured by grinding peanuts. It is a good alternative for dairy butter and widely used as a bread spread. Peanut butter is popular amongst Americans, and it is a part of their daily breakfast. The demand for peanut butter is susceptible to consumer spending. As disposable income increases, the willingness of the people to purchase the peanut butter also increases. On
Pomegranate Processing unit
India is the second largest producer of Pomegranates in the world after Iran, still contributes only 5% pomegranate related international trades. India produces the finest edible Pomegranates, which are available almost throughout the year, which provides a tremendous potential for export of Pomegranate and its products from India. Processing of the Pomegranates becomes essential in order to increase the utilization and reduce the wastage of the fruit. Pomegranates being rich in
Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit
Recently, changing food habits, awareness about nutrition and availability have become the reason for the increasing demand of poultry products. And the demand for eggs and egg products is expected to rise in upcoming years, as the eggs are the cheapest and primary source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. There are many processed egg products available in the market; viz. liquid egg, frozen liquid egg, dried egg powder, egg chips, etc.
Coconut Processing Unit
Coconut is an important fruit in the Indian economy as the country is listed among the top Coconut producing countries in the world. The contribution of Coconut is about ₹27900 crore to India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Today's improved economic stability, spending power, nutritional requirements, and awareness are pushing consumers to shift their preferences. Currently, Coconut water, Coconut milk/cream and Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) are expected to be main growth drivers for
BANANA POWDER MANUFACTURING UNIT
The Banana Powder is the product that has attained much cognizance in the past few years owing to the increasing applicability in food processing, cosmetic and other industries. The banana powder is prepared by vacuum processing as well as the freeze-drying method. The increased production of the powder is favored by round the year availability of raw bananas in India as well as countries like China, Philippines, Ecuador, Brazil which
Graphic Processing Unit Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/3187530/graphic-processing-unit-market-23 This report studies Graphic Processing Unit in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Protech Technologies, IncUS Classic AutomationUS Excello Circuits, Inc.US Ascend Electronics Inc.US Sterling ServicesUS McWilliams Sales & Service, Inc.US Odyssey ElectronicsUS Della