To expand our presence, network, services and support worldwide on our education, shopping and social networking apps among students, we are looking for Student Ambassadors (from every educational institute) all over the world.
As a Student Ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting and marketing mobile applications launched by our company on different social media platforms, personal and professional networks and harness new users into our mobile apps such as GuyHub, Soulmate, Online Training & Education - OTE, City Jinn, Taahaa, Homeland, Aainaa, BritStar, Online Magazine, Doc Aid, The Aid, Laaiba etc.
You will be expected to:
• Be engaging with full dedication and represent your educational institute by positive, friendly, professional and true manner
• Protect Lam Aid as well as its subsidiaries/agents/officers from all sorts of misrepresentations, troubles, claims and danger
• Have full knowledge and efficient to demonstrate all the apps, its related web portals and features, make fellow students understand the benefits of using mobile apps and web portals developed by Lam Aid such as GuyHub, OTE, Soul Mate etc
• Work closely with the administration of Lam Aid, extend all cooperation, share ideas, innovations, views, stories, trends, observations, jobs, news, local listing and promote talents and writers
• Contribute and provide suggestions on any addition, deletion, amendments of Features and contents on apps and web portals time to time for management review and approval
• Represent Lam Aid in a timely manner, promote and market massively the products, services of Lam Aid through your personal, professional, student and social networks
• Make fellow students to understand the benefit of becoming student ambassadors and benefits of promoting the mobile and web apps developed by Lam aid.
• Make students understand that by becoming student Ambassador on GuyHub you will be responsible for adding more connections to its social network and do all the needful and promote GuyHub and other apps
• Make aware regarding the benefits of using Online Training and Education (OTE) app as it will assist students to enroll themselves under Vocational, ICT, Trade, Professional and Kids courses around the globe.
You must be pursuing Graduation/ Post Graduation/Diploma or other degree courses.
By joining our team as a student ambassador, you will earn points and be rewarded with monetary benefits (certain percentages of profits, generated from your signup users) so that you can earn unlimited regular income for promoting and marketing Lam Aid apps, web portals and services.
You can also earn as freelancer on various projects of Lam Aid (as and when required).
Create Jobs and businesses; find and promote talents and writers worldwide, invest in innovative and unique ideas and projects, connect students and promote them worldwide is our prime focus and only object. Be a part of it, help us to grow together.
Terms of Application:
You must be a regular student of any educational institute
Your Age must be between 13 – 35 years
You must have good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal and leadership skills and capable to lead and manage events, charities, cultural activities, campaigns, competitions etc
You have to Download all our completed apps mentioned above, run and audit them properly and rank them on feature wise
You have to send your detailed Student Profile on email@example.com along with your ranking report on all our apps for this part time job.
*Females are highly encouraged to apply
For Big Institute, We shall even consider Student Ambassadors (Department/ faculty wise) to accommodate more student ambassadors to work with us and grow
Any persuasion from any angles on getting this Job will nullify your Job application
Application Deadline: 31/1/2020
153 Boleyn Road, London E7 9QH, United Kingdom
Information Communication Technology Services Providers
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Student Ambassador here
News-ID: 1893661 • Views: 378
More Releases for Job
Job Museum - Job Consultancy for Recruitment in Surat
Recruiting has been pretty hard in recent times. Name it to the increasing competition within the job market, but hiring competent staff, suitable for your needs isn't easy. Job Museum, a job consultancy in Surat can help you find the most qualified candidates for your vacant business positions. Over the years, the use of recruitment agencies and job consultants for finding recruitment solutions has increased. That is to say; companies
Job Guide of Biotechnology Certificate Programs That Prepare Job Seekers for the …
SAN FRANCISCO MARCH 10, 2018 -- JDS Communications is pleased to announce the release of Job Guide to Biotechnology Certificate Programs, which provides in-depth information about Certificate Programs offered by public institutions throughout the country -- Alaska, most of the lower 48 states, Guam and Hawaii -- in biotechnology and related fields, especially STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), for students who, depending on their career goals, would benefit
Job distribution, taxonomy and replication via job wrapping - SpiderMount
Aspen Technology Labs’ SpiderMount team added new and enhanced content improvement and job distribution features to our industry-leading job wrapping service. Job boards can replicate jobs to multiple locations and categories for better job alert matching, utilize job taxonomy for automated industry category recognition, as well as distribute jobs to other job boards and aggregators. Job distribution SpiderMount powers job distribution from ATS listings, RSS feeds, XML/CSV files or job board listings
Job Search Portal Offers Free Job Listing in Singapore
sg.gigajob.com an Job search Portal dedicated exclusively to Singapore.The portal aims to serve best available openings to job seekers that are focused in Singapore. We have solely designed and fashioned the website to redefine the job search in Singapore, and to connect job seekers, employees, recruiters at one place. sg.gigajob.com is one of the most user friendly websites structured in such a way that jobs are featured
Job Search by Job Title
Job Search by Job Title Hemen Parekh, Director – RecruitGuru, announced launch of “ Job Search by Job Title “ feature on their job portal www.CustomizeResume.com Parekh explained that this was done as a recognition of a jobseeker’s natural tendency to
NEW YORK JOB BOARD TARGETS JEWISH JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS
New York, NY – July 20, 2007 -- A new web-based job board service, NYJewishJobBoard.com , which seeks to connect employers and recruiters with New York’s highly qualified pool of Jewish job seekers was announced today by Trellis Associates, a New York-based staffing and consulting company. “It’s a unique service “that allows employers and recruiters to cost effectively tap into a highly skilled and qualified work force,” said Jeremy Grayson,