New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019
Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in every industry must add ABM functionality to their marketing tech stack.
Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas of coverage and publishes the newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019.
The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a unique, primarily survey-based methodology for comparative vendor evaluation. A minimum of 60% of the evaluation results are based on a combined telephone and online survey covering 1,500 business buyers in enterprises worldwide. The analyst’s opinion accounts for a maximum of 40% of the evaluation results (not close to 100% as in most other vendor evaluations).
An abridged version of the report can be viewed here:
Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Automation at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• The Account-Based Marketing (ABM) process is actually a long-established marketing/sales methodology in business services companies, where success depends so much on personal empathy and the relationship. So, they research the interests and needs of their target audiences and provide that “market intelligence” to their sellers or account managers.
• The advent of digital marketing, tooled by technology advances in website and data analytics, now allows all B2B businesses to do ABM by leveraging collected behavioral and profile data on companies (accounts) or even individual buying decision-makers. ABM software enables marketers to channel personalized content to potential buyers. But first and foremost, ABM is a strategy and is applicable to all marketing channels.
• The term ABM is actually a misnomer, it should be Account-Based Marketing and Selling (ABMS). The ABM process will only succeed if marketing collaborates with its sales counterparts to select the target accounts; share the important contact data; coordinate content distribution and distribute intent alerts. Our survey found the second most important driver for ABM investment to be “enable sales to better understand their customers”. Some interview respondents pointed out that they have always done ABS but this is now supported better by their ABM project.
• ABM is currently the most-used promotional acronym by marketing software vendors with well over 90 software vendors claiming to provide ABM-specific functionality. There are probably several dozen more with no ABM claims but also being used by B2B companies to market to specific accounts with target-market segmentation and content personalization. The software market is estimated at around $750 million in 2019 with a current annual growth rate of some 12%.
• The current mire of confusingly-positioned vendors will converge to a couple of dozen platform providers supporting all, or most, of the ABM-related processes such as account and contacts selection; analytics and insights, content personalization, customer engagement orchestration, and performance assessment. Many survey respondents reported deploying two, three or even four ABM vendors, with integration an issue. 30% plan to migrate to a more suitable system, unusually large compared to other vendor selection matrix surveys.
• The top five vendors rated by the users are (all listed alphabetically) 6sense, Engagio, InsideView, Jabmo, and MRP. The vendors Demandbase, Kwanzoo, Madison Logic, Marketo, and Zoominfo complete the top ten. In positions 11 thru 20 are vendors Agent3, D&B Datavision, Lattice Engine, LinkedIn, Radius, RollWorks, TechTarget, Terminus, Triblio, and True Influence
Vendor Selection Matrix™ Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 174 3210020
Internet : www.researchinaction.de
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019 here
News-ID: 1843911 • Views: 2855
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Reports - IT And Enterprise Se …
We provide the best vendor selection research, and we work hard in the IT and Enterprise Service Management space to deliver our findings. As a leader in global Service Management research, Research In Action has published its 9th consecutive IT and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) research report: This year we have produced three separate studies: 1. Vendor Selection Matrix™: The Top Global ESM Vendors 2023. https://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/VSM-ESM-2023-GL-WWW.pdf 2. Vendor Selection Matrix™: The Top ESM
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Reports - Hybrid Cloud Managem …
Germany - July 27th, 2022: New survey of 1,500 enterprises globally predicts strong growth in the use of Hybrid Cloud Management solutions over the next 24 months. Research In Action continues to expand its leadership position in global IT and Service Management research with the publication of six new Vendor Selection Matrix™ reports between May and July 2022: May 2022: • May 5th: Vendor Selection Matrix™ Observability Platforms. Report details can be viewed here:
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Reports - Hybrid Cloud Managem …
New survey of 1,500 enterprises globally predicts strong growth in the use of Hybrid Cloud Management tools over the next 24 months. Research In Action continues to expand its leadership position in global IT and Service Management research with the publication of six new Vendor Selection Matrix™ reports between May and July 2022: May 2022: • May 5th: Vendor Selection Matrix™ Observability Platforms. https://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/VSM-OBS-2022-WWW.pdf June 2022: • June 14th: Vendor Selection Matrix™ AIOps Platforms. https://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/VSM-AIOPS-2022-WWW.pdf • June 21st: Vendor Selection
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Value Stream Manage …
Germany – November 12th 2021: Value Stream Management is essential today to meet desired business outcomes. The adoption of DevOps tools and methods have accelerated across the globe, but many teams still struggle with showing the investments and their work into measures which are meaningful. Product owners and business leaders are looking for key metrics around cycle times, quality, and innovation improvements to support and accelerate improved customer experience
More Releases for ABM
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Software Market Expected to Develop by 2027 with C …
This Account Based Marketing (ABM) Software market report classifies market into different sectors according to type and application. It provides the most accurate view of the entire industry to help key participants making changes and driving the growth. It sheds light on how the world economy completely slowed down due to the adverse effects of COVID-19 outbreak. Different demographics are also analyzed in this Account Based Marketing (ABM) Software market
Key Account Marketing Market Future Outlook – Terminus ABM Platform, Sendoso, …
WiseGuyRerports.com Presents “Global Key Account Marketing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026” New Document to its Studies Database Global Key Account Marketing Market Summary The report classifies a pervasive and inclusive record assortment to the contemporary incongruities documented in the Key Account Marketing market. It states to the users a stable discourse, which is a result of stable statistics with the amplification of Key Account Marketing market, its predictions for development, as
Account-Based Marketing Software Market Poised to Garner Maximum Revenues by 202 …
Account-Based Marketing Software Market report has recently added by IT intelligence Markets which helps to make informed business decisions. This research report further identifies the market segmentation along with their sub-types. Various factors are responsible for the market's growth, which are studied in detail in this research report. This market report is a thorough analysis of the existing situation and the anticipated condition for Global Account-Based Marketing Software Market. Investigation for
MRP Prelytix Launches Revolutionary ABM Waterfall Visualization
Enterprise marketers now have the power to combine data from disconnected marketing activities into a unified demand waterfall and account view. PHILADELPHIA, May 6, 2019/ PRNewswire/ – MRP, the only enterprise-class predictive ABM platform, today announced the launch of its’ Program Waterfall functionality within its award-winning predictive analytics and account-based marketing platform. This latest update to the MRP Prelytix platform, powered by Kx, the world’s fastest time-series database, gives subscribers
ABM multiClip: Individually adjustable clip on bar for motorcycles
D-Breisach, 12th March 2019 Those who often undertakes long tours with their motorcycle will welcome it to get a relief of neck and wrists. And particularly this topic is one of the core competencies of the German motorcycle accessory manufacturer. Therefore, ABM has developed a clip on handlebar, which can be adapted to the driver in many ways. Details at a glance: - Different variants for different driving styles: multiClip Tour &
ABM Market – Challenging Opportunities 2028 | 6Sense, InsideView
Global ABM Market: Overview The global account-based marketing (ABM) market is prognosticated to ride on certain positive factors such as improved customer lifetime value to increase its growth. Vendors operating in the global ABM market could bank on the rise of social advertising and social media and need to concentrate on the right audience. However, inaccuracies in datasets and reluctance to move beyond conventional sales practices are foreseen to hamper the