New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019
Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in every industry must add ABM functionality to their marketing tech stack.
Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas of coverage and publishes the newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019.
The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a unique, primarily survey-based methodology for comparative vendor evaluation. A minimum of 60% of the evaluation results are based on a combined telephone and online survey covering 1,500 business buyers in enterprises worldwide. The analyst’s opinion accounts for a maximum of 40% of the evaluation results (not close to 100% as in most other vendor evaluations).
An abridged version of the report can be viewed here:
Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Automation at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• The Account-Based Marketing (ABM) process is actually a long-established marketing/sales methodology in business services companies, where success depends so much on personal empathy and the relationship. So, they research the interests and needs of their target audiences and provide that “market intelligence” to their sellers or account managers.
• The advent of digital marketing, tooled by technology advances in website and data analytics, now allows all B2B businesses to do ABM by leveraging collected behavioral and profile data on companies (accounts) or even individual buying decision-makers. ABM software enables marketers to channel personalized content to potential buyers. But first and foremost, ABM is a strategy and is applicable to all marketing channels.
• The term ABM is actually a misnomer, it should be Account-Based Marketing and Selling (ABMS). The ABM process will only succeed if marketing collaborates with its sales counterparts to select the target accounts; share the important contact data; coordinate content distribution and distribute intent alerts. Our survey found the second most important driver for ABM investment to be “enable sales to better understand their customers”. Some interview respondents pointed out that they have always done ABS but this is now supported better by their ABM project.
• ABM is currently the most-used promotional acronym by marketing software vendors with well over 90 software vendors claiming to provide ABM-specific functionality. There are probably several dozen more with no ABM claims but also being used by B2B companies to market to specific accounts with target-market segmentation and content personalization. The software market is estimated at around $750 million in 2019 with a current annual growth rate of some 12%.
• The current mire of confusingly-positioned vendors will converge to a couple of dozen platform providers supporting all, or most, of the ABM-related processes such as account and contacts selection; analytics and insights, content personalization, customer engagement orchestration, and performance assessment. Many survey respondents reported deploying two, three or even four ABM vendors, with integration an issue. 30% plan to migrate to a more suitable system, unusually large compared to other vendor selection matrix surveys.
• The top five vendors rated by the users are (all listed alphabetically) 6sense, Engagio, InsideView, Jabmo, and MRP. The vendors Demandbase, Kwanzoo, Madison Logic, Marketo, and Zoominfo complete the top ten. In positions 11 thru 20 are vendors Agent3, D&B Datavision, Lattice Engine, LinkedIn, Radius, RollWorks, TechTarget, Terminus, Triblio, and True Influence
Vendor Selection Matrix™ Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 174 3210020
Internet : www.researchinaction.de
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019 here
News-ID: 1843911 • Views: 1146
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Report – Digital Asset Management SaaS And Software: Th …
Germany – July 18th 2019: Digital Asset Management Software Market is energized by an explosion in the volumes of digital assets, particularly rich media assets such as photos and video, driven by digital marketing and eCommerce. In some industries such as apparel and retail, this explosion includes the management of new, dynamic assets created by customers in their digital sales channels. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Artificial Intellig …
Germany – 25.06.2019 Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) has evolved from a science project to a solid management category within IT operations. While 40% of IT teams still doubt the value of AIOps, 40% of modern IT teams are leveraging, piloting and exploring its value and the rest has put AIOps on their roadmap. Use cases differ depending on the organizations pains and goals and so does the vendor
New Research In Action Report: Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Web Experience Man …
Germany – May 21st 2019: Web Experience Management Software Market is disrupted by new offerings as businesses seek to serve an increasing number of digital channels with content. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand the its areas of coverage and publishes its newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Web Experience Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019. The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a unique, primarily
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix Report™ – Continuous Applicat …
Germany – 27.03.2019: Continuous Application Performance Management is imperative as the growing complexity of applications and the pressure to manage customer experience requires intelligent automation. IT organizations must strive to continuously deliver better products and services faster and CAPM will make them responsible and will force application health transparency for immediate action. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas of coverage and publishes its newest market analysis report
More Releases for ABM
MRP Prelytix Launches Revolutionary ABM Waterfall Visualization
Enterprise marketers now have the power to combine data from disconnected marketing activities into a unified demand waterfall and account view. PHILADELPHIA, May 6, 2019/ PRNewswire/ – MRP, the only enterprise-class predictive ABM platform, today announced the launch of its’ Program Waterfall functionality within its award-winning predictive analytics and account-based marketing platform. This latest update to the MRP Prelytix platform, powered by Kx, the world’s fastest time-series database, gives subscribers
ABM multiClip: Individually adjustable clip on bar for motorcycles
D-Breisach, 12th March 2019 Those who often undertakes long tours with their motorcycle will welcome it to get a relief of neck and wrists. And particularly this topic is one of the core competencies of the German motorcycle accessory manufacturer. Therefore, ABM has developed a clip on handlebar, which can be adapted to the driver in many ways. Details at a glance: - Different variants for different driving styles: multiClip Tour &
Global Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Market Size, Status and Forecast
Account-based marketing (ABM), also known as key account marketing, is a strategic approach to business marketing based on account awareness in which an organization considers and communicates with individual prospect or customer accounts as markets of one. North America is expected to hold the largest market size in the ABM market by regions, as ABM solutions have already penetrated in the region. APAC is expected to grow at the highest
Cleaning Service Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2025| ABM, Anago Cleaning Syst …
Cleaning services include a wide range of services required by commercial and residential sectors. It comprises maid services, window cleaning, floor cleaning, carpet & upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning services, which are used by residential and commercial consumers. HTF MI recently introduced Global Cleaning Service Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is
ABM Market – Insights On Scope 2028 | acquisitions, agreements, collaborations …
Global Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Market: Snapshot The drive for account-based marketing stems from the need for account-level personalization to enable personalized interactions with customers and buyers in modern marketing approach that seeks to integrate sales and advertising. Over the years, account-based approaches have gained traction among sales teams. Account-based marketing (ABM) as an industry has seen rapid evolution over the past few years, witnessed in their rising demand among B2B
ABM Market – Challenging Opportunities 2028 | 6Sense, InsideView
Global ABM Market: Overview The global account-based marketing (ABM) market is prognosticated to ride on certain positive factors such as improved customer lifetime value to increase its growth. Vendors operating in the global ABM market could bank on the rise of social advertising and social media and need to concentrate on the right audience. However, inaccuracies in datasets and reluctance to move beyond conventional sales practices are foreseen to hamper the