Payments Landscape in Luxembourg Market 2019 Opportunities and Risks by Banque Centrale du Luxembourg, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, BNP Paribas, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Banque de Luxembourg, Mastercard, Visa
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2992209
Banque Centrale du Luxembourg
Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
Banque de Luxembourg
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2992209
– Banks are increasingly focusing on providing innovative services to improve the customer experience. In 2017, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat (BCEE) introduced the concept of movable bank branches. This enables customers to perform banking transactions such as deposits and ATM cash withdrawals. Banks are also focusing on enhancing their digital product portfolio. In April 2018, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) enabled its users to open bank accounts digitally using the BILnet app, and to verify themselves by showing proof of identity via video chat.
– The emergence of contactless technology will further boost card-based payments in Luxembourg. Contactless payments were first introduced in Luxembourg by Visa in February 2016 with the launch of Visa payWave. All of the major banks now offer contactless cards. Meanwhile, banks and payment companies are focusing on increasing the acceptance of these cards by encouraging merchants to adopt contactless point of sale (POS) terminals. According to Visa Europe there are 7,000 contactless POS terminals in Luxembourg that accept contactless cards, which accounts for over half of total POS terminals in the country.
– To promote e-commerce among the country’s merchants, in September 2018 the Ministry of the Economy launched national e-commerce marketplace LetzShop, enabling Luxembourg’s merchants to sell their goods online. To drive adoption, the marketplace charges no commission on transactions – just a flat annual fee of €500 ($572.77). During its launch the website featured around 100 shops with over 350,000 items for sale. Increasing e-commerce activity is expected to further drive electronic payments.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Luxembourg.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Luxembourg’s cards and payments industry.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/payments-landscape-in-luxembourg-opportunities-and-risks-to-2022
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Luxembourg Market 2019 Opportunities and Risks by Banque Centrale du Luxembourg, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, BNP Paribas, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Banque de Luxembourg, Mastercard, Visa here
News-ID: 1764861 • Views: 318
More Releases from Orbis Research
Global P2P Lending Market Forecast 2025- International Player Profile & Opportun …
The research report on Global P2P Lending Market offers the regional as well as global market information which is estimated to collect lucrative valuation over the forecast period. The Global P2P Lending Market report also comprises the registered growth of Global P2P Lending Market over the anticipated timeline and also covers a significant analysis of this space. Additionally, the Global P2P Lending Market report focuses on the number of different
Global Real-Time Payments Market By 2025- Demand and Growth Analysis
The research report on Global RealTime Payments Market delivers major statistics of the global market and it also offers a valuable source of direction and guidelines for individuals as well as industries interested in the Global RealTime Payments Market. In addition, the Global RealTime Payments Market research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the several factors such as regions, manufacturers, types, market size, and market aspects contributing to the Global
Catalog Management System Market Revenue, Key Players, Supply-Demand, Investment …
Orbisreports published a recent industry research report that spotlight on Catalog Management System and provides detailed analysis and future anticipation of Global Catalog Management System market. This research report supply a thorough study of past, present and future look of Catalog Management System industry. It illustrte Catalog Management System market forecast from 2019 to 2024 in-depth coupled with detail historical data as per client’s requirements. It covers Catalog Management System
Product Catalogue Management Software (PCM) Market Driving Factors, Industry Ana …
Orbisreports published a recent industry research report that spotlight on Product Catalogue Management Software (PCM) and provides detailed analysis and future anticipation of Global Product Catalogue Management Software (PCM) market. This research report supply a thorough study of past, present and future look of Product Catalogue Management Software (PCM) industry. It illustrte Product Catalogue Management Software (PCM) market forecast from 2019 to 2024 in-depth coupled with detail historical data as
More Releases for Luxembourg
Luxembourg Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market 2018 | Key Players – Cegecom, …
WiseGuyReports.com “Luxembourg - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Luxembourg on track to becoming Europe’s first fibred country Overall revenue from electronic communications services in Luxembourg has increased steadily in recent years, though it fell in 2014 before showing a moderate recovery in 2015. Declining revenue in 2014 was partly caused by the effects of regulatory measures on areas
Mental Math Competition Engages Students Across Luxembourg
The annual mental math competition, MathleTIC, held by the Luxembourg Ministry of Education and Vretta, makes mastering mental mathematics fun and exciting for students across the nation. The second annual MathleTIC competition was successfully held in Luxembourg from June 27th to the 29th for students from ages 9 to 14 across the country. This friendly competition, led by the Luxembourg Ministry of Education as part of the Digital Luxembourg project
Luxembourg Implements New Tax Provisions
Luxembourg has implemented various measures with the aim of increasing revenue through taxation. Most of the provisions come into effect from January 1, 2013. The details of the important tax measures are summarized below: For Corporate doing business in Luxembourg: • The surcharge for employment fund has been hiked by two percentage points from 5% to 7%. This would result in an increase in the total tax for the City of Luxembourg, from
Luxembourg state decides for migration-center
Braunschweig / Bertrange | 25 October 2011 – fme AG and their international business partner euroscript, based in Luxembourg, are proud to announce that they now count a new customer for migration-center. The Centre des Technologies de l'Information de l'Etat (CTIE) as central office for information technology solutions of the state of Luxembourg has decided to use fme’s migration product because of its simple configuration and easy-to-use customization capabilities. CTIE was
The National Library of Luxembourg Selects Primo from Ex Libris
A powerful combination of superior search technology and strong consortial support made Primo the natural choice Hamburg, Germany – January 19, 2011. Ex Libris® Group, a world leader in the provision of library automation solutions, is pleased to announce that the National Library of Luxembourg has selected the Primo® discovery and delivery solution. Following a rigorous evaluation of international products and vendors, the National Library found that Primo best met its
Hal Flavin – Luxembourg Originals
Hal Flavin are a band who refuse to fit into the mould. Hailing from the unusual environs of Luxembourg, Samuel, Mike & Marc bring a range of influences to bare on a debut EP which defies all musical expectations. They take heavy rock guitars, filter them through the electronic funk of Prince and Hot Chip and add some haunting new wave vocals to the mix just for good measure. The result