Future of the Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry, Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited
"Future of the Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by Publisher, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414174/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry (Group) Co. Ltd. (HAIG), Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited (DIHOC)
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Thai defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry over 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Thai defense industry.
- Thailand, the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia, witnessed defense budget growth of 4.78% during 2014-2018, to reach a value of US$6.8 billion in 2018.
- The country aims to modernize its military equipment in order to sustain its military capabilities and maintain acceptable readiness levels in line with other countries around the world.
- The escalation of the arms race in the ASEAN region (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), due to massive military expenditure by China and India, and territorial conflicts with adjoining nations, are the key factors driving Thailand's defense expenditure.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country's defense expenditure is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.61% to reach US$8.4 billion by 2023.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414174/discount
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues over the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Thai defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts.
Table of Content:
Drivers and Inhibitors
2.Executive Summary 12
3.Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
4.Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 64
5.Industry Dynamics 70
6.Market Entry Strategy 72
7.Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 79
8.Business Environment and Country Risk 101
Complete Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012414174/buy/1250
Name: Sameer Joshi
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Future of the Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry, Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited here
News-ID: 1660739 • Views: 355
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Human Capital Management Solution Market Set for Rapid Growth during the Forecas …
Overview of Human Capital Management Solution Market Human capital administration (HCM) is a set of practices related to human resource administration. These practices are centered on the organizational have to be give particular competencies and are executed in three categories: workforce procurement, workforce administration and workforce optimization. Scope of the Report The research report titled ‘Human Capital Management Solution Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify
Cable Cars and Ropeways Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth During 2025 – Top …
A Cable Car, Ropeways, aerial tramway, sky tram or aerial tram is defined as an aerial lift which uses one or two stationary supporting ropes for transporting vehicles, trolley, tram, lift, pallets etc. and third rope for providing propulsion. This form of lift maintains strong grip of fixed tramway with propulsion rope and cannot detach during operations. An electric motor is primarily deployed at the bottom of the tramway to
Brake Pad Market Outlook to 2025 | Airtex Vehicle Electronics, Automotive, BorgW …
Brake pads are used in automotive and other application and they are a component of brake disc. Brake pads are fixed in brake caliper and they helps in converting kinetic energy of vehicle into thermal energy. Increasing demand for environment friendly and light weight braking material is fueling the growth of brake pad. The major driving factor influencing the growth of brake pad is Increase in demand for safety, better performance
E-passport and E-visa Market Emerging Technological Growth, Demand and Business …
E-passport and E-visa Market research report focuses on the leading competitors and provides information such as the company overview, product portfolio, key developments, price, cost, value, volume, revenue, capacity, production, and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis have also been carried out in this report. The report also analyses the current development trends and patterns, as well as the distribution and marketing channel. The key manufacturers
More Releases for Thai
Global Insurance Market Top player 2018 - AIA, Prudential, Great Eastern, AXA, A …
Global Insurance Market Report 2018 includes a total amalgamation of assessable trends and predicting analysis. This Insurance analysis offers an approach for a large number of clients. Employing accredited global Insurance market data resources together with various practices and tools to successfully get and study information, our accredited group of analysts, researchers, and advisors has obtained extra efforts in calling the global sector. The Insurance report suggests that the newest
Thai tourism organisations step up war on plastic
Bangkok, 22 January 2019 – The Thai Hotels Association (THA) is joining the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) in its ongoing effort aimed at reducing the use of plastic. Various campaigns will encourage hotels, both THA members and independent Thai hotels, to reduce single use plastic plus motivate tour companies, travel agencies and online travel agencies to support participating hotels that are part of this project. TAT Governor Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn said:
Global Insurance Market 2017 - Allianz, Muang Thai, Prudential, Thai Life, Manul …
The report studies Insurance in Global market Professional Survey 2017 : Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth, Opportunity, Application, Production, Segmentation, Cost Structure, Company Profile, Product Picture and Specifications during the Forecast period by 2022 Global Insurance Industry 2017 is a comprehensive, professional report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or established players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have
SRMEX Will Launch Mini Thai Baht Futures
Innovative contract is one-tenth the size of regular SRMEX Thai Baht Futures contract. Smaller size provides cost-effective hedging and arbitraging tool for retail remitters, SMEs and investors Sapporo, 2016 - SRMEX, a key institution of the domestic financial market, an exchange that provides various economic entities with an opportunity to trade in an open market and offers investors effective investment opportunities, today announced that in a bid to further expand the
Tempting Thai Cuisine at Press Club
Hanoi, Vietnam- From the light and aromatic soups of the coast, to the fresh and spicy salads of the north, to the rich and colourful curries of the south, the exquisite flavors of Thailand are in the spotlight this month. From October 22 to 28, the Press Club Bar Lounge will be adding some heat to Hanoi's cool autumn weather with 'Tastes of Thailand', a mouthwatering menu showcasing some of
Sukosol Group Supports Thai Flood Victims
The Sukosol Group has joined hands with the Thai Red Cross Society and UNICEF to provide emergency help and support for flood victims in Thailand through the donation of Baht 1,411,000 in much-needed funds. The money was given to the Thai Red Cross Society’s Relief Communities Help Bureau to provide “Assistance to individuals and families affected by disaster, enabling them to resume their normal daily activities independently as soon