Best Medieval War Games – Top 5 Medieval Fantasy Games
1. Word of Warcraft: Cataclysm – Also known as WoW, this multi-player, online role playing game is by far one of the most well known online games. It is no surprise that Cataclysm, which was released in mid December, flew off the shelves. The player base reached an all time high at 12,000,000 subscribers. Cataclysm has new race/class combinations, a guild achievement system, new dungeons, new raids and new areas for high-level players to explore. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/
2. Infinity Blade – This game was recently released for iPhone and iPad users. This game is so popular it is ranked #1 out of over 1800 iPhone rated games. The premise of the game is that the player is a knight in armor (medievalcostumesandgifts.com) whose purpose is to avenge his father’s death. The player earns points and money by winning fights, allowing the player to upgrade their equipment and customize their character.
3. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood – Brotherhood is the third Assassin’s Creed game. Brotherhood continues in the same time period as Assassin’s Creed II, but it does shift the setting to renaissance Rome instead of renaissance Italy. The great part about ACB is that it shifts to multi-player mode. It may not be much better than the must-have, Assassin’s Creed II, but it does have some great additions.
4. The First Templar – This game is often described as the counter to Assassin’s Creed. It takes place in the late 13th century, the time period of church corruption. Players have the option to play solo or cooperatively. If the player chooses the solo option, they can switch out between two characters. If the player decides to play cooperatively, they can see their partner play side by side with them.
5. Dungeons – This is strictly a PC game, but for those Dungeons & Dragons fans, this is a must have. The game, “Dungeons” depicts a story of dungeon lords who lure heroes into the dark labyrinth with the promise of treasures. The hero is faced with many challenges and obstacles along the way. Heroes face the risk of being captured and enslaved by the dungeon master. If successful, he will extract precious energy from the heroes in the torture chambers. This game is scheduled to be releases in 2011, Dungeons and Dragons fans, keep an eye out.
Get your game station ready for hours of use when all of these are released. They will provide hours of endless entertainment. If you are looking to fit the part of the Medieval knight, check out medievalcostumesandgifts.com for fresh ideas!
We are Medieval Costumes and Gifts and are a medieval décor oriented business based in San Diego California. Our establishment came from an approach of a whole new type of career path. We knew our current paths of working for big business corporations in sales and finance were not our career destinies. We wanted a greater sense of personal accomplishment and ownership in a career. It was July of 2010 when our ideas struck along with some very helpful determination. We knew that great products at great prices were essential to help build a business. We began selling some of our medieval items at events and gained great experience with our customers. From there we grew our product base, learned from our experiences, and eventually created our own website.
Currently we are enjoying the growth of our business focusing attention on our online company www.MedievalCostumesandGifts.com. We are consistently expanding our product line to bring our committed customers new and unique items. We have a large variety of medieval decor items that would look great in your home. Our products make wonderful gifts and costumes, they are more unusual and rare than what you could find in the average retail store. As always, we keep our prices super competitive.
PO Box 161200
San Diego, CA 92176-1200
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Best Medieval War Games – Top 5 Medieval Fantasy Games here
News-ID: 158506 • Views: 2530
More Releases from Medieval Costumes and Gifts
Ron Patterson the Founder of the First Medieval Renaissance Faire Dies at Age 80
The Renaissance Pleasure Faire of 1963 was the Original Modern Medieval Faire. Sadly, Ron Patterson, the co-founder of the Renaissance Faire dies at 80. It is a sad day for those that love to attend Renaissance Faires and Medieval Festivals that are now held across the country and even around the world. Before 1963 there was no such thing as a Renaissance festival. It wasn’t until Ron Patterson and his wife
Medieval Gauntlets – The 7 Fiercest Gauntlet Gloves of the Medieval Times
During the Medieval Ages, a lot of armor was required during battle. Gauntlet gloves were particularly important because hands were extremely vulnerable during hand to hand combat. Throughout the centuries, the design and style of the gauntlet evolved. Different styles and materials were used to try to maintain the best combination of overall protection and easy movement of the hand. Leather gauntlets, steel gauntlets, and chainmail mittons are just some of
Passions for “The Sims” are combined with Passions for Medieval Times – Lo …
For years, medieval followers have enjoyed medieval computer games such as Fable, Risen, Sacred and many more. It is no surprise that EA’s release of “The Sims Medieval” is causing a stir. “The Sims Medieval” is set to be released in the spring of 2011 and is currently available for pre-order www.ea.com/the-sims-medieval/buy. For those that think SCA, LAPR events and Renaissance Fairs do not happen often enough, “Sims Medieval” will allow
“Season of the Witch” – Nicolas Cage as a Medieval Warrior in Chainmail
“Season of the Witch” continues the recent mega-hit medieval movies such as “300,” “Gladiator,” and “Braveheart.” It is pegged to hit theaters early 2011. Films about the Middle Ages have become increasingly popular in the past few years. The trend continues with the new Lionsgate film, “Season of the Witch,” starring Nicolas Cage and featuring his honorable comrade, Ron Perlman. The film depicts the stars as 14th Century
More Releases for Assassin’s
K-9, the unsung heroes
Forfurs is a premium pet accessory brand that has its origins deep-seated in India. As a homegrown brand, all Forfurs products are handcrafted by local artisans, based in Kanpur. The brand celebrated India’s 72nd Republic Day by bringing to light the stories of our unsung and valiant pups who serve our country fiercely. It is a small step to ensure that we take a moment to pause and thank our
Colter, Duke, Barrowman, Boyd Headline Wizard World Comic Con Columbus, June 8-1 …
Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) continues its 2018 schedule with its eighth trip to the Greater Columbus Convention Center at Wizard World Comic Con Columbus, June 8-10. Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War standout Winston Duke, Mike Colter (“Marvel’s Luke Cage,” “The Defenders”), Billy Boyd (Lord of the Rings), John Barrowman (“Arrow,” “Torchwood”), Matt Ryan (“Constantine,” “Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag”), Jewel Staite (“Firefly,” “Stargate: Atlantis”), Sean Maher (“Firefly”) and Holly
Excelsior! Comic Book Legend Stan Lee Returns To Wizard World Comic Con Des Moin …
Stan Lee, the legendary comic book writer, editor, actor, producer and publisher, today announced that he will make a special appearance at Wizard World Comic Con Des Moines on Friday evening, May 19, and Saturday, May 20. The iconic Lee, a member of both the Will Eisner Comic Book Hall of Fame and the Jack Kirby Hall of Fame, will greet fans, pose for photo ops, sign autographs and conduct
Nichols, Marsters, Carpenter, Brendon Top Celebrities At Wizard World Comic Con …
Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) continues its 2017 schedule with its fourth trip to the Sacramento Center at Wizard World Comic Con Sacramento, June 16-18. Nichelle Nichols (“Star Trek”) and the “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” trio of James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon, Sean Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy, “Gilmore Girls”), Kevin Sorbo (“Hercules,” “Andromeda”) and Barry Bostwick (Rocky Horror Picture Show, “Spin City”) headline the roster of celebrity
Mixed Reality Market: Industries Working on Mixed Reality to Leverage Innovation
Compared to smartphones and tablets, mixed reality is slated for a slower uptake. However, declining price points consequent to technological advancements, and a completely new marketplace consisting myriad applications hold potential to spawn a multi-billion dollar industry. Experts indicate the potential of mixed reality to be as game-changing as the advent of smartphones. While currently the bearing of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) majorly focuses on video entertainment
Adams, Haspiel, Hester, Suydam Highlight Artist Alley At Wizard World Comic Con …
Neal Adams ("Batman," "X-Men"), Dean Haspiel (“Bored to Death,” “Billy Dogma”), Phil Hester (“Wonder Woman,” “Green Hornet”), Arthur Suydam (“Marvel Zombies,” “Army of Darkness”), Rob Liefeld (“Deadpool”), Kenneth Rocafort (“Superman,” “Red Hood”), James O’Barr (“The Crow”), Mike Zeck (“Spider-Man,” “Captain America”), Michael Golden ("Daredevil," "Hulk") headline the roster of more than 100 comics artists and writers scheduled to attend Wizard World Comic Con Des Moines, June 12-14 at the Iowa