2010 German Mail Order Conference: Intershop Highlights Emerging Trends and Current E-Commerce Success Factors
- Manufacturers increasingly embracing e-commerce
- New etailers leverage experience of large online stores
Jena, Germany, September 21, 2010 – Intershop Communications AG is presenting solutions and prospects for successful online business at the 2010 German Mail Order Conference. Introduced by Intershop management board member Peter Mark Droste, Steven C. Davis of US-based strategic partner GSI Commerce Inc. will discuss global trends and opportunities in e-commerce. Issues on the agenda include: What drives e-commerce – retailers or consumers? To what extent does e-commerce influence strategic changes in the organization? What fuels the success of major Web stores? Experience from the US and European markets will be a core feature of the presentation.
Attendees can arrange a meeting in advance via the Intershop website: http://www.intershop.de/veranstaltungsdetails/events/deutscher-versandhandelskongress-mail-order-world.html.
Topics and dates
- The German Mail Order Conference is taking place together with the Mail Order World show from September 28 to 30 in Wiesbaden.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 12:40 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Keynote presentation: “Lessons from the US, Europe & Beyond… Global Trends & Opportunities in E-Commerce” by Steven C. Davis, GSI Commerce, moderated by Peter Mark Droste, Intershop
- Thursday, September 30, 2010, 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Presentation: “From Manufacturer to Retailer – Using E-Commerce to Leverage New Revenue Potential” by Volker John, Intershop, and Andrea Hassel, Gerhard Rösch
The Intershop Communications AG (founded in 1992, Prime Standard: ISH2) is one of the leading providers of innovative and comprehensive e-commerce solutions. With Enfinity Suite 6, the company provides powerful standard software for Internet sales, including all corresponding services as well as online marketing services. On behalf of its customers, Intershop assumes the complete process chain including fulfillment. More than 300 large and medium-sized companies and organizations worldwide bank on Intershop. These include among others: HP, BMW, Bosch, Otto, Tchibo, Deutsche Telekom, Quelle, and Mexx. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has branch offices in further European countries and the United States. For more information, see www.intershop.de.
Intershop Press Office:
Tel: +49.3641.50-1000, email@example.com, www.intershop.de/news
INTERSHOP Communications AG
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 2010 German Mail Order Conference: Intershop Highlights Emerging Trends and Current E-Commerce Success Factors here
News-ID: 145321 • Views: 1152
More Releases from Intershop Communications AG
Red Wing Shoe Company Selects Intershop’s Enfinity Suite to Power Global eComm …
Jena, Germany – October 5, 2011 – Intershop Communications AG, a leading eCommerce software and services provider, today announced that Red Wing Shoe Company, a leading manufacturer and retailer of premium footwear and garments, has selected Intershop’s eCommerce software and consulting services to be at the core of their Red Wing Shoe Customer Wow Initiative. “For more than a century, Red Wing Shoes purpose-built footwear has been at the
Capturing New Markets – Intershop Software as Platform for a Successful Intern …
- International sales make store manager’s job far more complex - Centralized management and region-specific market conditions pose challenges - Industry analysts confirm Enfinity’s strong internationalization credentials Jena, Germany, November 24, 2010 – Companies seeking to use the Internet to roll out their sales internationally are soon confronted with hugely varying market conditions. Different languages, character sets, and currencies are just the tip of the iceberg. Tax systems, payment methods and payment providers,
Users Leverage New E-Commerce Concepts with TheBakery
- Transaction platform from TheBakery successfully established in the market - Solution reduces inventory and logistics risks in e-commerce - Automated processes connect suppliers, service providers, and sellers Jena, Germany, October 28, 2010 – Intershop subsidiary TheBakery has demonstrated how to enter new business segments in e-commerce by acquiring several new customers for its transaction platform. The platform concept enables online sellers to offer an extensive range of products without having to
Intershop hosted successful European Customer Day
Lively response from customers and partners of the region - Presentation of trends and new product developments - Very positive feedback from all attendees Jena, October 19, 2010 – During October 13-14 Intershop hosted its European Intershop Customer Day (EICD) near Amsterdam. More than 60 customers and partner from all over Europe joined for the gathering. During the program that covered two days, Henry Göttler Board member of Intershop laid out Intershop´s
More Releases for German
Find the best conditions for your German mortgage with Your German Mortgage
During times of the Coronavirus, we are here to help you with finding the right financing for your property. Special times call for special measures, that's why it's now more important to find a trustworthy and experienced mortgage broker than ever. We got you covered from finding your property of dreams all the way to financing it. To ensure that, we have experts in almost every German major city,
German Maritime Security 2018, German Government Statement!
Despite all international and national efforts, piracy remains a serious peril for the international shipping industry. Especially in Asia (i.e. Chittagong/Bangladesh or on the Strait of Malacca), but also in South America (e.g. Bay of Santos/Brazil or in the port of Callao/Peru) robbery or piracy there has recurred in the recent past. At the West African coast the number of incidents had raised even by 50% with 66 incidents this
More German Investments Mean More German Translations
Why Language Continues to be an Obstacle for Investing in Germany Germany is one of the prime markets for foreign investments, with an estimated 4% of global direct investment making its way into the country. In fact, the world’s second richest man, Warren Buffett, who is only beaten to the top spot on the financial leaderboard by Microsoft Founder Bill Gates, believes Germany to be a ‘great market’, and confirms the
German Design Award 2015
German Design Council Awards a Special Mention to the LR 1000 Laboratory Reactor and Nominates the Tube Mill Staufen, Germany, February 23, 2015 — For the second time, a device produced by IKA® Werke has received the "Special mention for exceptional design quality" award from the German Design Council. The company was presented with the award in the "Excellent Product Design — Industry" category as part of the German Design Award 2015
German Local Trade Tax
All the companies in Germany are liable to pay not only corporate income tax, whose rate is nowadays about 15% of the annual profit of the company, but also trade tax (Gewerbesteuer), which is a tax of German characteristics. Why would we say that trade tax is of German characteristics? Because it is different from the corporate income tax, which is charged by the German Federal Government and it is difficult
ISPA – German Masters 2008
Magdeburg – Over the long weekend of the 4. Mai more than 1.000 Skat players filled the Mittelland hall in Barleben. The tournaments of the 30. German Mastery and the 27. open International German Single Mastership were held by the International Skat Players Association, ISPA Germany. Patrons of the Games were the 1st Barleber Skat sports club e.V. and the Skat club \"Burger Ihleskater\", whose good organization together with the