openPR Logo

Press Releases from Adventure Centre (1 total)

02-15-2011 | Sports
Adventure Centre

Cheap Tents interviews Arlene McCarthy about the Save Our Forest Campaign

With the Public Bodies Bill (in the UK) currently going through parliament it came to light that not only have the Tory-led British government decided it will sell off the 15% of uk forestry it is entitled to do (as long as it buys other land for the public good) but it would also sell off the remaining 85% of UK forestry land. This of course is something that has