openPR Logo

Press Releases from Atlas Copco (3 total)

Atlas Copco’s New Compressor Manufacturing Facility in India

Mumbai, India, September 13, 2011: Atlas Copco has decided to build a new compressor manufacturing facility near Pune, India, to meet an anticipated strong growth in demand over the coming years. The investment of about BINR 1 (MEUR 18) will also serve to broaden the product offering to customers in India. Atlas Copco (India) Limited has acquired a plot of land at Chakan, Pune, where building of the new factory has

Atlas Copco delisting offer opens

(PTI) Construction equipment maker Atlas Copco India's delisting offer opened today, which market experts said is "attractively" priced. Atlas Copco AB, the Sweden-based promoter of the firm, has made the offer to obtain full ownership of the company. The Swedish parent presently holds 83.77 per cent stake in the local unit and is buying back the remaining 16.23 per cent public stake though this offer. While the

Atlas Copco launches new small oil-injected compressor, matching Indian market r …

Atlas Copco launches the EXELLENCE oil-injected 11-30 kW GAe/GAe VSD compressor family. With a Free Air Delivery (FAD) and Specific Energy Requirement (SER) fitted to the highest demands of the Indian market and aligned with the governmental increased concern on energy saving and environmental impact. These oil-injected compressors are one of the most compact and silent ever to operate on a work floor in this kW range. The integrated

Go To Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10