Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market 2017: ERM Applications to Register Highest Adoption through 2026
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=377
A new report by Fact.MR on the global infrastructure for business analytics market expects the market to witness strong growth, registering CAGR of 9.2% during 2017-2026. The global infrastructure for business analytics market is also projected to bring in US$ 25.4 million revenue by 2026 end. Business analytics software is used to collect and analyze historical and current data. Hence, companies are building business analytics infrastructure to drive better decision making and enhanced performance. Moreover, to build analytics infrastructure companies are using a data-driven method to help in decision making process based on data. Following insights show how the global infrastructure for business analytics market will perform in the coming years.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market
1. North America is likely to emerge as the largest region in the global market for infrastructure for business analytics between 2017 and 2026. Presence of the leading companies, increasing application of advanced analytics, availability of latest analytics tools are some of the major factors driving the infrastructure for business analytics market in North America.
2. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is also expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. Adoption of data-driven decision making and advent of Internet of Things (IoT) in various industries are contributing to the growth in the region.
3. Database server is expected to grow at a faster phase in the global market for infrastructure for business analytics market. By the end of 2026, database server is projected to bring in more than US$ 4 million revenue.
4. Infrastructure for business analytics is likely to find the largest application in Enterprise Resource Management (ERM). Between 2017 and 2026, enterprise resource management is estimated to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 2 million.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/377/infrastructure-business-analytics-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market - Executive Summary
3. Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Overview
4. Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
5. North America Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
6. Latin America Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
7. Europe Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
8. Japan Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
9. APEJ Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
10. MEA Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
11. Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
12. Research Methodology
13. Secondary and Primary Sources
14. Assumptions and Acronyms
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=377
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized ICT market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Infrastructure for Business Analytics Market 2017: ERM Applications to Register Highest Adoption through 2026 here
News-ID: 997258 • Views: 161
More Releases from Fact.MR
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
Hand Sanitizer Market to Surpass US$ 2.8 Bn, Instant Hand Sanitizer Poised to Ho …
The global hand sanitizer market is set to surpass a value of ~US$ 1.4 Bn in 2020 and is anticipated to cross US$ ~2.8 Bn during the forecast period 2020-2030. The demand for gel-based sanitizer is on the rise as compared to foaming or spray sanitizer. Thus, manufacturers are focusing on developing gel-based sanitizers as they are widely used in multiple end-use industries. With the increased penetration of the online
More Releases for Infrastructure
Global 5G Infrastructure Market
Global 5G Infrastructure Market – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) By Technology, Chipset Type, Communication Infrastructure, Application, and Region. The Global 5G infrastructure market is estimated to be valued at USD 2.86 Billion in 2020 and it is further projected to reach USD 33.72 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 50.9% between 2020 and 2026. Rising demand for high speed network in the era of IoT and importance of implementation
Big Data Infrastructure Market
The Global Big Data Infrastructure Market will grow tremendously at a CAGR of +33% over the forecast period. With the emergence of efficient data management technologies, the market for big data infrastructure has a positive outlook until the end of 2020. Recently, there has been an upsurge in both structured and unstructured data, resulting in the increasing popularity of big data. Earlier, management and analysis of these data were a
Infrastructure Insight: Malaysia
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Infrastructure Insight: Malaysia" Description This report provides a detailed look into the infrastructure sector in Malaysia, including analysis of the state of the current infrastructure, the regulatory and financing landscapes and the major projects in the construction pipeline. The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports. Summary Malaysia is expected to see some of the fastest
Global LTE Infrastructure Market
The growth of LTE infrastructure market is driven by rising demand for high data rate transmission and improved spectral efficiency, which in turn is driven by increased data usage. Further, rising demand for public safety LTE infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of LTE infrastructure market in the coming years. Lack of availability of compatible devices, especially for LTE Advanced, is one of the major challenges for growth of
TANZANIA - INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR ANALYSIS
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title TANZANIA - INFRASTRUCTURE SEPTEMBER 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report provides a comprehensive industry profile, analysis and outlook of Tanzania’s infrastructure sector. The Construction & Industry sector is one of Tanzania’s biggest industries. Overall, it contributes 24% to the country’s GDP. The construction segment accounted for 12.5% of the GDP in 2014 and 13% in 2015.
ZAMBIA - INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR ANALYSIS
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title ZAMBIA - INFRASTRUCTURE 2015 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report provides a comprehensive industry profile, analysis and outlook of Zambia’s infrastructure sector. In terms of value, construction industry is the second largest, after wholesale and retail trade, industry in Zambia, followed by transport & communications and agriculture. The sector is expected to remain its double digit growth