Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report
Czech Rpublics telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated Kc81.3bn ($3.3bn) in 2017 to Kc90.9bn ($4.1bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.3% in koruna (4.3% in US$) over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. However, mobile data will be the fastest-growing revenue segment, expanding at a CAGR of 12.7% in local currency (15.0% in US$) driven by growing adoption of 4G services. Going forward, the Czech Republics pay-TV market will grow at a CAGR of 2.8% in Kc (4.8% in US$) due to growth in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
Get the sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1434820
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Czech Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in the Czech Republic will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% in Kc (4.3%) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 63.5% of the total service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services and expected launch of 5G in 2021.
- T-Mobile leads the countrys mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone and O2.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1434820/czech-republic-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Czech Republics telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Czech Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Czech Republics telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Czech Republic.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930511 • Views: 412
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Czech
Czech Republic Solar Energy Market Size, Status, Global outlook 2022- Ekotechnik …
The Czech Republic Solar Energy market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue and forecast 2028. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Czech Republic Solar Energy market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the Czech Republic Solar Energy
List of Automotive Manufacturers in Czech Republic
List of Automotive Manufacturers in Czech Republic is an Excel spreadsheet containing a list of the largest 1,000 Automotive Manufacturers in Czech Republic. Each of our company lists displays the leading 1,000 companies ranked by revenue in $USm. Each Excel file available from Top 1000 Company Lists contains the following: company name activity description (mainly for larger companies) address fields (address, zip / postcode, country) telephone number website address revenue ($USm)
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report 2018 by O2 Czech Republic, Vodafone …
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of
Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2027. The overall market for tobacco products has fluctuated in recent years, in large
Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016". Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and
Agrochemicals Market in Czech Republic
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the