Ghana: Country Intelligence Report
Ghanas total telecom service market will grow from $1.4bn in 2017 to an estimated $1.5bn in 2022 at a CAGR of 1.0%, mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. While mobile voice was the largest revenue contributor to the total telecom service market in 2017, it will see its revenue decline at a CAGR of -6.2% over the forecast period. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.2% led by rising smartphone penetration, proliferation of 3G services, and 4G service expansion by ongoing addition of new LTE sites by MTN and anticipated launch of 4G services by other players in coming years. Fixed broadband revenue will also grow over the period with planned expansion of a fiber-optic network by the government and ongoing expansion of FTTH services by operators such as Vodafone.
Get the sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1510060
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ghana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1510060/ghana-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
- The overall telecom service revenue in Ghana will grow at a CAGR of 1.0% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 95.4% of total service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services and projected growth in smartphone subscriptions.
- MTN Ghana leads the countrys mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone Ghana and Airtel Ghana.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ghanas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ghanas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ghanas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ghana.
Request for TOC of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1510060/ghana-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports/toc
MarketresearchReports.Biz provides all latest Syndicated Industry Reports and Consulting Services. Our Syndicated Reports database contains more than 2, 00,000 Industry Reports and Company Profiles.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ghana: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 926432 • Views: 165
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Ghana
Ghana Telecommunications Market Country Intelligence Report By MTN, Vodafone, Gl …
"Ghana: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. Ghana’s
WaterMicronWorld,Ltd expanding into Ghana retail stores.
IBERTRADING BUSINESS CORP plans to bring Atmospheric Water Generators into Ghana with WaterMicronWorld,Ltd Technology. The company WaterMicronWorld,Ltd has taken the initiative to bring Atmospheric Water Generators into Ghana own retail franchise stores. “These retail franchise storefronts will serve two primary purposes, (1) in cities where tap water is questionable at the most we can provide a much safer and purer alternative along with convenience, (2) servicing our machines along with stocking
Agrochemicals Market in Ghana
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Ghana: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Ghana: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Ghana Students Discount Card
“Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” ❤———Henry L. Doherty So, Never stop learning. The world is a fascinating place, with an infinite amount to learn about. And this is the 1st time “The Ghana Students' Discount (GSD) Card” is Worldview International Group initiative with the aim to enhance African student experience and to ensure students pay less for goods
Ghana Radio Live ( Online Radio )
Ghana Live Radio is authorized only for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and is created to meet our users’ demands and expectations. This online application is absolutely free of charge and enables you to listen to premium Ghana Radio Stations, newsworthy programs, interesting news as well as contemporary music of renowned singers from any country you want, due to its broadband connection. It is worth emphasizing that this app can
Russell Bedford selects correspondent firm in Ghana
The Russell Bedford accounting group has announced the strengthening of its coverage in West Africa by the appointment of Kwame Asante & Associates as a correspondent in Ghana. Established in 1991, Kwame Asante & Associates is a three-partner firm of chartered accountants and auditors based in Accra, the capital of Ghana. The founder and managing partner, Richard Kwame Asante, has some 35 years of broad professional experience covering audit, taxation, corporate governance