Ghana Telecommunications Market Country Intelligence Report By MTN, Vodafone, Glo, Airtel, MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana, Tigo Ghana, AirtelTigo, Glo Ghana
Ghana’s total telecom service market will grow from $1.4bn in 2017 to an estimated $1.5bn in 2022 at a CAGR of 1.0%, mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. While mobile voice was the largest revenue contributor to the total telecom service market in 2017, it will see its revenue decline at a CAGR of -6.2% over the forecast period. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.2% led by rising smartphone penetration, proliferation of 3G services, and 4G service expansion by ongoing addition of new LTE sites by MTN and anticipated launch of 4G services by other players in coming years. Fixed broadband revenue will also grow over the period with planned expansion of a fiber-optic network by the government and ongoing expansion of FTTH services by operators such as Vodafone.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2064172?utm_source=pk
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ghana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Ghana will grow at a CAGR of 1.0% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 95.4% of total service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services and projected growth in smartphone subscriptions.
- MTN Ghana leads the country’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone Ghana and Airtel Ghana.
• MTN Ghana
• Vodafone Ghana
• Tigo Ghana
• Glo Ghana
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2064172?utm_source=pk
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ghana’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ghana’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ghana’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ghana.
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
MTN Ghana 22
Vodafone Ghana 23
Airtel Ghana 24
Additional resources 25
Baseline forecast assumptions 26
Data tables 27
Research methodology 31
About the authors 32
Country Intelligence Report coverage 33
Get More Information about this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ghana-country-intelligence-report?utm_source=pk
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ghana Telecommunications Market Country Intelligence Report By MTN, Vodafone, Glo, Airtel, MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana, Tigo Ghana, AirtelTigo, Glo Ghana here
News-ID: 1613200 • Views: 1600
More Releases from Orbis Research
Data Business in Oil and Gas Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: IBM …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Data Business in Oil and Gas Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Data Business in Oil and Gas market dynamics coupled with
Facilities Management Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: Bilfinger …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Facilities Management Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Facilities Management market dynamics coupled with the current trends and the major influential factors.
Business Process Modeling Software Market 2021 Competition Landscape by Key Play …
Orbis Research Present’s ‘Global Business Process Modeling Software Market’ magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The Business Process Modeling Software research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Business Process Modeling Software industry research includes an in-depth study of trends as well
Esports Live Streams Market Business Overview, Revenue, Technologies, Company De …
The ‘Global Esports Live Streams Market Research Report 2020’ Provides In Depth Analysis Of The Industry along with Important Statistics and Facts. With the help of this information, investors can plan their business strategies. The Esports Live Streams research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Esports Live Streams industry research includes an
More Releases for Ghana
Ghana Agriculture Market, Ghana Agriculture Industry, Ghana Agriculture Livestoc …
Agriculture in Ghana consists of a range of agricultural merchandise and is an established economic sector, and provides employment on an official and unofficial basis. Ghana produces a spread of crops in numerous climatic zones that range from dry savanna to wet forest and that run in east–west bands across Ghana. Agricultural harvests, together with yams, grains, cocoa, oil palms, and kola nuts and timber, form the base of agriculture in Ghana’s expensive.
Ghana: Country Intelligence Report
"Ghana: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. Ghanas
Agrochemicals Market in Ghana
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Ghana: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Ghana: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Ghana Students Discount Card
“Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” ❤———Henry L. Doherty So, Never stop learning. The world is a fascinating place, with an infinite amount to learn about. And this is the 1st time “The Ghana Students' Discount (GSD) Card” is Worldview International Group initiative with the aim to enhance African student experience and to ensure students pay less for goods
Ghana Radio Live ( Online Radio )
Ghana Live Radio is authorized only for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and is created to meet our users’ demands and expectations. This online application is absolutely free of charge and enables you to listen to premium Ghana Radio Stations, newsworthy programs, interesting news as well as contemporary music of renowned singers from any country you want, due to its broadband connection. It is worth emphasizing that this app can
Russell Bedford selects correspondent firm in Ghana
The Russell Bedford accounting group has announced the strengthening of its coverage in West Africa by the appointment of Kwame Asante & Associates as a correspondent in Ghana. Established in 1991, Kwame Asante & Associates is a three-partner firm of chartered accountants and auditors based in Accra, the capital of Ghana. The founder and managing partner, Richard Kwame Asante, has some 35 years of broad professional experience covering audit, taxation, corporate governance