Men's Swimwear Market Rising Demand Leads to Sustained Growth during the Period 2017-2022
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=214
Men’s swimwear includes both performance and recreational swimwear. The different types of men’s swimwear available in the men’s swimwear market are jammers, board shorts, swim trunks, swim briefs, tech suits, square leg suits, euro swimwear, lifeguard swimwear, and full-body wetsuits. Transitional shorts that seamlessly transform from casual wear to swimwear are a new addition to this category.
The men’s swimwear market is anticipated to be at a market value of approx. US$ 400 million by the end of the forecast period in 2022.
1) The swim trunks swimwear segment comprises a revenue share of a third of the men’s swimwear market making it vital for key stakeholders to target. Swim trunks are popular across young and old demographics and are largely expected to remain so. The swim trunks segment could be worth almost US$ 122 million by the end of the forecast period. Men’s bikinis on the other hand are an extremely niche segment and have a single digit revenue share in the men’s swimwear market. Companies would require customized strategies to reach their target audience effectively
2) The Leg Skin men’s swimwear follows swim trunks in terms of popularity and Europe accounts for a quarter of the regional contribution. A market opportunity touching US$ 19 million makes it well worth the while of major players in the men’s swimwear market. With respect to the square leg suits segment, both North America and APEJ represent a potential market opportunity as large as Europe
3) Polyester and Nylon are far more popular material types in the men’s swimwear market than cotton as both dry much quicker. The polyester market in Europe alone is predicted to push past US$ 40 million by end 2022. For companies making nylon swimwear APEJ can be the region to focus on
4) Spandex as a material is quite popular in the men’s swimwear market recently and has found its own in both North America and APEJ as both regions are on track to cross a value of US$ 17 million by the end of the forecast period. The CAGR growth rate is slightly higher in the former that companies could take into cognizance while formulating strategies
5) Mid-price swimwear consists of half the men’s swimwear market in terms of pricing and it is not hard to understand why. The mid-price segment strikes the perfect balance between comfort, better material quality, and cost-effectiveness which is why most consumers prefer it. This segment is estimated to be worth approx. US$ 200 million by end 2022, making it large enough for all companies involved in the men’s swimwear market
6) The premium price segment is about a third of the mid-price segment by size and it is not likely to cross it anytime soon. It can be challenging to market premium priced swimwear in Europe especially during these difficult economic times
Speedos and Square Leg Segments are an Equal Opportunity
The speedos and square leg segment have a revenue share of 13% each in the men’s swimwear market by product type. The speedos segment is predicted to grow to a value of over US$ 50 million by the end of the forecast period. Europe alone accounts for roughly a quarter share of the speedos market. On the other hand, the square leg segment is predicted to grow with a comparatively higher CAGR that key stakeholders in the men’s swimwear market would do well to make note of while devising their long-term investment strategies.
Swim Trunks are the Largest Segment in the Men’s Swimwear Market
Swim trunks are almost a third of the men’s swimwear market and are the most popular segment by a considerable margin. Companies would be advised to target either the Europe or APEJ swim trunks market as they are the only two regions poised to push past a value of US$ 30 million by the end of the forecast period. The leg skin segment comprises 1/6th revenue share by product type segment in the men’s swimwear market and companies may wish to attack the North America leg skin market segment as it closely follows both Europe and APEJ.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/214/mens-swimwear-market
Nylon and Polyester Far More Popular than Cotton Swimwear
Nylon and polyester together consist of nearly 2/3rd the men’s swimwear market and these material types outpace cotton swimwear by a massive margin. The polyester men’s swimwear segment is estimated to touch US$ 160 million by end 2022. Key players may want to target Europe as this typically colder continent has a large population that seeks to travel to tropical or coastal regions to escape the bitter winter months.
The Fact.MR report on the men’s swimwear market has profiled some of the prominent companies actively involved in the men’s swimwear market. The companies are Amer Sports Corporation, American Apparel, Arena Italia, Dick’s Sporting Goods, La Perla Group, NoZONE Clothing Limited, Orlebar Brown Limited, Parah S.p.a, Perry Ellis International, Speedo International, and Triumph International.
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=214
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Men's Swimwear Market Rising Demand Leads to Sustained Growth during the Period 2017-2022 here
News-ID: 897258 • Views: 373
More Releases from Fact.MR
Mini LED Market to Expand 7.5X by 2030, Finds New Study by Fact.MR
In recent years, increasing popularity of OLED TVs in China and India has been significantly influencing growth of the mini LED market. With an increase in disposable income of a majority of the population in these countries, the inclination towards smart screens with higher lifespan and better performance is expected to open up numerous growth opportunities for the mini LED market. Moreover, aspiring and affluent households have increased their spending
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
More Releases for Europe
Synthetic Biology Market – Europe
Synthetic Biology Market Europe is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Synthetic biology has expanded into various interdisciplinary fields that may be defined as the combination of artificial design and engineering to produce biological systems, chemicals or living organisms. Synthetic biology is also used for improving applications
Europe Wooden Doors Market
Europe Wooden Doors Market https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/wooden-doors-market-78 This report studies the Wooden Doorsmarket status and outlook of Europe and major countries, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in Europe and major countries, and splits the Wooden Doors market by product type and applications/end industries. The global Wooden Doors market is valued at XX million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach XX million
Europe Radiotherapy Market
The Europe Radiotherapy Market research report consists of a primary and secondary research along with an in-depth analysis of the quantitative and qualitative aspects by the expert industry analysts and professionals, leading management bodies, to gain a profound insight of the industry as well as the industry performance. The Europe Radiotherapy Market report presents a lucid picture of the current industry landscape, including the historical and projected market size, based
Europe Business Assembly
The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) is an international corporation for the evolution and implementation of economic and social development. The company was established in April 2000 and its history shows a plethora of promising initiatives, creative growth and professional victories. EBA’s activity demonstrates the capabilities and power of professional partnership. The year 2000 saw the beginning and the foundation of EBA with the signing of the memorandum of cooperation and
Smartsourcing in Eastern Europe
In 2008 the outsourcing business of Eastern Europe was estimated at nearly $2 billion, representing just a tiny fraction of the global IT outsourcing market, estimated at about $386 billion. According to the Gartner Dataquest predictions, in the next four years Eastern Europe is expected to outstrip the rest of the offshore market concentrated mainly in the “classical” locations like India. By 2010 Eastern Europe’s IT outsourcing market share is
Home Control conquers Europe
European Home Control Summit attracts participation from leading International companies and organizations 29. February 2008 - Copenhagen/Frankfurt - The first European Wireless Home Control Summit on 9 April 2008, taking place parallel to Light + Building, features leading companies such as Merten, Horstmann, Danfoss, and market researcher Parks Associates as well as publicly funded organizations like the Danish Energy Saving Trust (DEST) presenting the newest trends, products and market strategies pertaining