Life Jacket Industry Outlook and Market Development Analysis Reveals Forecast for the Period 2017-2022
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=218
Being a sleeveless, inflatable and buoyant vest that keeps the wearer afloat in water, a life jacket is personal flotation device that is the single-most important piece of protective gear used in watersports and other aquatic activities. Life jackets are worn over the upper body, and are designed to hold up the torso of the wearer above water, eliminating the risk of drowning.
Highlights of the Forecast Study
1. Increasing participation of European sportsmen in global watersports events is observed to among key factors driving the sales of life jackets across this region. In addition to this, higher proximity to some of the world’s safest beaches and water bodies has made life jackets a key maritime commodity across Europe. By the end of 2022, Europe will emerge as the largest market for life jackets in the world, contributing to more than US$ 770 Mn in revenues.
2. Demand for life jackets in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is also expected to gain traction. Against this backdrop, the APEJ life jacket market will also witness promising growth owing to higher proclivity of life jacket manufacturers towards setting up production units in countries such as China, South Korea and India, among others. The densely-populated APEJ region also facilitates a large consumer base for life jackets, revenues from which are expected to account for more than one-fourth share in the global life jacket market through 2022.
3. North America’s life jacket market, on the other hand, is expected to witness a moderately steady growth at 4.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
4. Lightweight life jackets are emerging as sought-after products, but manufacturers are compelled to retain the effectiveness of these jackets while trimming their weights. In 2017, inherent life jackets weighing between 15.5-22 lbs will account for around one-fifth share of global revenues. Likewise, 7-15.5 lbs inherent life jackets will also witness a similar share on global market revenues through 2022.
5. Watersports will be among the most attractive end-use segments in the global market for life jackets. Between 2017 and 2022, life jackets sold for their use in water sports will rake an incremental opportunity of nearly US$ 150 Mn.
6. A majority of life jackets manufactured in the world are currently being made from foam materials. However, environmental risks of procuring foam polymers and their non-biodegradable nature will limit their use in the future. Towards the end of the forecast period, global revenue share accounted by sales of life jacket made from foam materials will witness a considerable decline.
7. The report also projects sports stores and departmental stores as two lucrative distribution channels for life jackets, revenues from which will account for around half of global market value throughout the forecast period.
End-use Tussle – Watersports vs Paddle Sports
Key findings from the market study reveal that a majority of life jackets in the world are used in watersports. However, against the popular belief, the end-use of life jackets is not limited to watersports. According to the report, global sales of life jackets across watersports end-users will be witnessing a robust growth at 5.5% CAGR through 2022. While the use of life jackets in commercial vessels, day sailing, fishing, and offshore sailing is also gaining traction, the market is expected to witness impressive growth in the end-use of life jackets across paddle sports. Although, this segment is expected to witness less than 10% share in the global life jacket market, paddle sports as an end-use of life jackets will create a global incremental opportunity of over US$ 38 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/218/life-jacket-market
The report has also profiled leading manufacturers of life jackets in the global market, which include Jarden Corp, Stormy Lifejackets Pty Ltd., Mustang Survival Corp., Johnson Outdoors Inc., Kent Sporting Goods Company, Inc., Hansen Protection AS, Safety and Survival Systems International Ltd., Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, and Survitec Group Limited
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=218
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Life Jacket Industry Outlook and Market Development Analysis Reveals Forecast for the Period 2017-2022 here
News-ID: 897193 • Views: 296
More Releases from Fact.MR
Mini LED Market to Expand 7.5X by 2030, Finds New Study by Fact.MR
In recent years, increasing popularity of OLED TVs in China and India has been significantly influencing growth of the mini LED market. With an increase in disposable income of a majority of the population in these countries, the inclination towards smart screens with higher lifespan and better performance is expected to open up numerous growth opportunities for the mini LED market. Moreover, aspiring and affluent households have increased their spending
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
More Releases for Europe
Synthetic Biology Market – Europe
Synthetic Biology Market Europe is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Synthetic biology has expanded into various interdisciplinary fields that may be defined as the combination of artificial design and engineering to produce biological systems, chemicals or living organisms. Synthetic biology is also used for improving applications
Europe Wooden Doors Market
Europe Wooden Doors Market https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/wooden-doors-market-78 This report studies the Wooden Doorsmarket status and outlook of Europe and major countries, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in Europe and major countries, and splits the Wooden Doors market by product type and applications/end industries. The global Wooden Doors market is valued at XX million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach XX million
Europe Radiotherapy Market
The Europe Radiotherapy Market research report consists of a primary and secondary research along with an in-depth analysis of the quantitative and qualitative aspects by the expert industry analysts and professionals, leading management bodies, to gain a profound insight of the industry as well as the industry performance. The Europe Radiotherapy Market report presents a lucid picture of the current industry landscape, including the historical and projected market size, based
Europe Business Assembly
The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) is an international corporation for the evolution and implementation of economic and social development. The company was established in April 2000 and its history shows a plethora of promising initiatives, creative growth and professional victories. EBA’s activity demonstrates the capabilities and power of professional partnership. The year 2000 saw the beginning and the foundation of EBA with the signing of the memorandum of cooperation and
Smartsourcing in Eastern Europe
In 2008 the outsourcing business of Eastern Europe was estimated at nearly $2 billion, representing just a tiny fraction of the global IT outsourcing market, estimated at about $386 billion. According to the Gartner Dataquest predictions, in the next four years Eastern Europe is expected to outstrip the rest of the offshore market concentrated mainly in the “classical” locations like India. By 2010 Eastern Europe’s IT outsourcing market share is
Home Control conquers Europe
European Home Control Summit attracts participation from leading International companies and organizations 29. February 2008 - Copenhagen/Frankfurt - The first European Wireless Home Control Summit on 9 April 2008, taking place parallel to Light + Building, features leading companies such as Merten, Horstmann, Danfoss, and market researcher Parks Associates as well as publicly funded organizations like the Danish Energy Saving Trust (DEST) presenting the newest trends, products and market strategies pertaining