Glycerin Market 2017: Global Industry Current Scenario, Research, Analysis and Forecast 2024
Get Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-glycerin-market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are bio-renewable chemicals, growth in biodiesel production and wide range of application in various industrial sectors. On the other hand, availability of substitutes and low profitability may hinder the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation: Global Glycerin Market
• The Global glycerin market is segmented on the basis of grade, source, application and downstream. On the basis of grade, the glycerin market is segmented into ; refined glycerin, crude glycerin, natural glycerin and blonde glycerin. In 2017, crude glycerin segment is expected to dominate the Global glycerin market with 49.1% market share and is expected to reach 2,783.10 thousand metric tons by 2024, growing with the highest CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
• On the basis of source the Global glycerin market is segmented into biodiesel, fatty acid, fatty alcohol, soap, vegetable oils, synthetic and others. In 2017, biodiesel is expected to dominate the Global glycerin market with 66.0% market share and is expected to reach 4,364.55 thousand metric tons by 2024, growing with a CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
• On the basis of application the glycerin market is segmented into personal care, food & beverage, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, oral care, alkyd resins, tobacco humectants and others. In 2017, personal care & cosmetic products is expected to dominate the Global glycerin market with 29.4% market share and is expected to reach 2,056.36 thousand metric tons by 2024, growing with a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
• On the basis of downstream the glycerin market is segmented into Propanediol, Propylene glycol, Epichlorohydrin and others. In 2017, propanediol is expected to dominate the Global glycerin market with 40.6% market share and is expected to reach 2,399.11 thousand metric tons by 2024, growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Have Any Query? Ask Ours Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-glycerin-market
Key Drivers: Global Glycerin Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are bio-renewable chemicals, growth in biodiesel production and wide range of application in various industrial sectors.
Availability of substitutes and low profitability may hinder the growth of the market..
Key Points: Global Glycerin Market
Global glycerin market is dominated Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, followed by Wilmar International Ltd, Archer Daniels Midland Company, among others.
• The global refined glycerin market is expected to reach 3,069.53 thousand metric tons by 2024, from 1,546.95 thousand metric tons in 2016, growing at the highest CAGR of 9.1%.
• The global biodiesel market is expected to reach 4,364.55 thousand metric tons by 2024, from 2,323.56 thousand metric tons in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 8.3%.
Read more about the Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-glycerin-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Glycerin Market 2017: Global Industry Current Scenario, Research, Analysis and Forecast 2024 here
News-ID: 894097 • Views: 189
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Radiotherapy Market is Booming Worldwide With CIVCO Medical Solutions, Brainlab …
Global Radiotherapy Market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Global Radiotherapy Market, By Therapy (Beam Radiotherapy, Brachytherapy, Systemic Radiotherapy), By Product Type (External Beam Radiotherapy, Internal Radiotherapy Products, Radiotherapy Softwares, Systemic Radiotherapy), By Application (Prostrate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Spine Cancer, Liver Cancer, Brain Cancer, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) –
Cable Assembly Market Quantitative Analysis By TE Connectivity, Molex, LLC, W. L …
The cable assembly report aids in achieving an extreme sense of evolving industry movements before the competitors. This market research report gives clear idea about strategic analysis of mergers, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and investment. It becomes easy to analyse the actions of key players and its effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values with this cable assembly report. The report is also a helpful source of assistance
Aroma Chemicals Market 2019:Quantitative Analysis By Hindustan Mint & Agro Produ …
The market analysis of aroma chemicals market report provides an examination of various market segments that are supposed to witness the fastest development amid the estimated forecast frame. A comprehensive market research has been conducted in this report which puts a light on the challenges, market structures, opportunities, driving forces, scope, and competitive landscape for your business. The best tools have been adopted to generate this report which is SWOT
Industrial Communication Market 2019:Industry Analysis By OMRON Corporation, Sch …
Global industrial communication market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 11.12% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing adoption of industrial internet of things and increasing demand for wireless networks are the factor for the growth of this market. Industrial communication report is a well-generated market report which helps achieve comprehensive analysis of the market
More Releases for CAGR
Wireless Charging Industry Climbing Towards CAGR 45.5%
According to a recent report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Global Wireless Charging Market by Technology and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025, The global wireless charging market was valued at $5,220.0 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $71,213.0 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 38.7% from 2018 to 2025. At present, Asia-Pacific dominates the market, followed by North America. In 2017, the U.S.
Xanthates Market CAGR to Grow at 4.7%
Persistence Market Research in its latest report projects that the global xanthates market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period (2017-2025). Owing to Xanthates’ excellent mineral ore processing capabilities, its global sales have witnessed a significant rise in recent years. Mining complexity and declining ore quality have led to a major increase in demand for specialty chemicals to process ores. Towards the end of 2025, around
Global Serious Games Market Show 19.2% CAGR
A new report added by Allied Market Research, forecast that the global serious games market was valued at $2,731 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $9,167 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2017 to 2023. The consumers segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific generated the highest revenue in the global serious games market in 2016 due to
Biogas Market CAGR to Grow at 6.5%
Global demand for biogas has witnessed a spike in demand, owing to mounting concerns over depleting fossil reserves and environmental impact of conventional fuels. According to Future Market Insights, global biogas market revenues totalled nearly US$ 24.5 Bn in 2015. During the forecast period 2016-2026, global biogas revenues are estimated to reach US$ 48, 761.2 million, growing at a steady 6.5% CAGR. Between 2016 and 2026, the global biogas revenues
Bioinsecticides market expecting CAGR 5.4%
Reports And Markets Publish a New Market Research Report On –"Bioinsecticides market- Growth, Trends, Forecast for the period (2017 - 2022)" Access Full Report With Table Of Contents @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1071910-global-bioinsecticides-market-growth-trends-forecast-for-the-period-2017-2022 Pesticides constitute the largest category within the market for crop protection chemicals, with biopesticides accounting for a comparatively minute share. Global consumption of synthetic insecticides is projected to reach 833.32 thousand tons by volume and USD 19.6 billion by value by 2020
Biofertilizers Market witnessing a CAGR of 13.3%
Reports And Markets Publish a New Market Research Report On –"Biofertilizers Market - By Microorganism, Application and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2016 -2021)" Access Full Report With Table Of Contents @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1071907-global-biofertilizers-market-by-microorganism-application-forecasts-2016-2021 Market Insights The global biofertilizers market, estimated at USD 590.9 million in 2015, is projected to reach USD 1.23 billion by 2021, witnessing a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period. The biofertilizers market is highly fragmented, with many small