Dutch Cards and Payments Industry in Netherland: Detailed Analysis, Competitive Landscape & Forecast by 2021
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1393982
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2017-21f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Market Research Hubs research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch cards and payments industry, including:-
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Dutch cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cheques, cash, direct debit, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- To foster the use of electronic payments and realize the need for instant payments in the Netherlands, the Dutch Payment Association is now working towards building infrastructure for real-time instant payments. The development of the system began in 2015 and is now in the developmental phase, and is scheduled to go live by May 2019. All major Dutch banks have decided to contribute towards its development. Once implemented, the new instant payment system will enable individuals to transfer funds within five seconds with no amount limit.
- To benefit from a growing preference for alternative payments, banks and payment service providers are launching new solutions. In August 2017, de Volksbank introduced its mobile wallet allowing users to make NFC-based mobile payments at POS terminals. The wallet, which is managed by G+D Mobile Security, supports both Visa and Mastercard debit cards issued by the bank. Previously, ABN Amro had launched its digital ABN wallet in November 2016. This was followed by the launch of Seqr by Swedish mobile payment (m-payment) solution provider Seamless in March, and the ING mobile wallet by ING Bank.
- Migration towards contactless is expected to be the next trend in the Netherlands. According to the Dutch Payments Association, the number of contactless payments in 2016 increased by almost five times to 630 million payments, compared to 135 million in 2015.
In December 2016, 24% of all debit card payments were contactless. In addition, the acceptance of contactless cards is well-developed with two thirds of all payment terminals in the Netherlands enabled for contactless payment, compared with one third in 2015. All terminals are required to be equipped for contactless payments by 2020. To capitalize on the increasing acceptance of contactless technology, Rabobank in collaboration with mobile network operator KPN announced an NFC-enabled m-payment option in January 2016.
Reasons to buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Dutch cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the Netherlands.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Dutch cards and payments industry.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/payments-landscape-in-the-netherlands-opportunities-and-risks-to-2021-report.html
Table of Content:
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Enquire about this report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1393982
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of cards & payments market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Dutch Cards and Payments Industry in Netherland: Detailed Analysis, Competitive Landscape & Forecast by 2021 here
News-ID: 849589 • Views: 189
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Dutch
Global Edible Mushroom Market 2017: Agro Dutch, Bonduelle, Drinkwater, Hughes
Qyresearchreports include new market research report Global Edible Mushroom Market Research Report 2017 to its huge collection of research reports. The general market for Edible Mushroom has been perceived on a few perspectives that are nearly there, and have adequately enhanced the growth in the market. The report moreover verbalizes unmistakable figures and data identified with the general Edible Mushroom market. The key explanation behind the report is to details out
Dutch Watch Professionals (DWP) organizes a bourse for Dutch watch brands
Utrecht, The Netherlands – The Dutch Watch Professionals (DWP), founded at the beginning of 2017, intends to become a branche organization for Dutch watch brands and the deliverers of this industrial branche. On May 27 2017 they organize the first Dutch Watch Showcase (DWS), a bourse for the above mentioned companies, taking place in Utrecht, The Netherlands. In 2016 a couple of Dutch watch brands came up with the idea to
Global Dutch Ovens Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2021
The Global Dutch Ovens Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2021 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Dutch Ovens industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Dutch Ovens market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and
Guyson Appoint New Dutch Distributor
Leading industrial finishing equipment manufacturer Guyson International is pleased to announce the appointment of Blasteq, as Guyson’s new finishing equipment distributor for the Netherlands. Blasteq already have several years’ experience of selling soda blasting equipment and its blast media in and around the Netherlands from their base in Lisse, so they are well placed to represent Guyson’s range of manual bead blast cabinets and ultrasonic cleaning equipment to the Dutch industrial
Maritime Dutch pictures online for sale
HILVERSUM – One of the largest Dutch maritime archives can be downloaded directly online. If you immediately require professional shipping, water sports or maritime heritage pictures look no further but check out on dutchshippingarchive dot nl The pictures of the largest inland shipping fleet and the maritime largest heritage fleet in the world are now available in high resolution, directly after payment. Also for a picture to hang on
HypoScout, builds largest online Dutch knowledgebase on Mortgages
Amersfoort, The Netherlands, 09 June 2006 HypoScout, a multiple site financial broker, has build the most extensive online financial products knowledge base for consumers. The knowledge base, accessible at www.hyposcout.nl advises Dutch consumers about a full range of financial products, particularly mortgages. The knowledge base is strong in information to help Dutch consumers to adapt to the increasing variation and flexibility in people’s lifestyles and the financial repercussions of that variation.