Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market: 7 Key Takeawaysmarket research by fast-growing market research and consulting firm, the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is poised to grow at over 7% CAGR and surpass US$ 853.5 million in revenues by 2022. Fact.MR’s report forecasts that North America and Europe will remain the most lucrative markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics market globally. Key takeaways from Fact.MR’s report are,
Request Free Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=57
• The U.S. melanoma cancer diagnostics market will grow at over 7% CAGR and reach US$ 409.2 Mn by 2022. By test type, BRAF mutation segment will continue to be the leading segment.
• Germany is one of the largest markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics in Europe. Fact.MR projects the Germany melanoma cancer diagnostics market to grow at 7.4% CAGR through 2022. Hospital associated labs are the largest end-users of melanoma cancer diagnostics in Germany. The market in United Kingdom will grow at a higher rate than Germany, but it will be continue to be smaller in market size.
• The market will be positive influenced by increasing R&D on cancer diagnosis and management. Increasing prevalence of melanoma and effective immunotherapies are expected to drive growth of the market globally.
• Although the outlook on the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is positive, limited funds in emerging countries, combined with challenges surrounding regulatory issues can stymie growth during the forecast period.
• By test type, BRAF mutation segment will account for a significant share of global revenues. This test type will continue to be used widely in major markets of North America and Europe. The CTC segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a higher CAGR than BRAF segment. Immunohistochemistry, another test type, is projected to grow at over 6% CAGR in the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
• The key end-use segments of the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market have been identified as hospital associated labs, cancer research institutes, and independent diagnostic laboratories. Among these, the hospital associated labs end-use segment is the most prominent globally. According to Fact.MR’s research, hospital associated labs will remain the largest end-users for melanoma cancer diagnostics market during the forecast period.
• Demand is also expected to remain steady from independent diagnostic laboratories segment. In North America, demand from this segment is expected to surpass US$ 100 million by 2022. The trend will also remain strong in Europe, with this segment growing at nearly 8% CAGR during the forecast period.
• Leading companies profiled in the report include Cancer Genetics, Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc. Abbott Laboratories, Foundation Medicine, Inc., and Pathway Genomics Corporation
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.factmr.com/report/57/melanoma-cancer-diagnostics-market
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market: 7 Key Takeaways here
News-ID: 847076 • Views: 253
More Releases from Fact.MR
Imminence of New Gonorrhea Therapeutic Drugs is Evident as the Bacteria Grow ‘ …
According to a new study of FactMR, the gonorrhea therapeutics market will reach ~US$ 970 Mn in 2019, and estimated to register a 4% Y-o-Y over 2018. The gonorrhea therapeutics industry will remain influenced by increased attention on new developments in novel therapeutic compounds or antimicrobials for improving the success potential of future treatment. There has been a significant rise in the prevalence of gonorrhea that is resistant to components of
Motorcycle Market Projected to Witness a Single-Digit CAGR During 2017 to 2026 | …
In order to dissert the market scenario prevailing across the motorcycle market sector, FactMR has evenly presented a comprehensive motorcycle market analysis to its extensive online repository. With all vital market facets enclosed into this single assessment, readers can learn about different market drivers, opportunities and trends which are likely to influence the overall market space for the motorcycle market in the coming years. In addition, factors such as market
Comprehensive Research Report on Global Motorcycle Accessories Market until the …
In order to dissert the market scenario prevailing across the motorcycle accessories market sector, FactMR has evenly presented a comprehensive motorcycle accessories industry analysis to its extensive online repository. With all vital market facets enclosed into this single assessment, readers can learn about different market drivers, opportunities and trends which are likely to influence the overall market space for the motorcycle accessories market in the coming years. In addition, factors
Functional Workwear Apparel Market Investigation and Growth Forecasted until the …
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global functional workwear apparel market is expected to witness sluggish growth. The market is estimated to increase to 2.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The market is also projected to bring in US$ 749.3 million revenue by the end of 2026. Owing to the rise in industrial and service sector, companies are moving towards providing workwear apparel offering safety, comfortability, thereby