Introducing the 3rd Annual Defence Logistics 2018
Based on the success of our previous two defence logistics conferences, which were supported by the Czech Armed Forces, we aim to enable senior logistics and combat service support representatives from regional militaries, international defence organisations, and commercial entities to share and learn from one another in a highly focused environment.
Defence Logistics brings together military speakers from regional and international nations to analyse and discuss the latest defence logistics advancements in terms of communications and C2 optimisation, transportation and logistics execution strategy, medical logistics capacity and planning, and logistics in mission operations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from:
- Lieutenant General Pavel Macko, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Slovakian Armed Forces
- Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Andreas pernsteiner, Commanding Officer, Austrian Logistics Command
- Major General Vlado Sindler, Head of Croatian Armed Forces Logistics, Croatian Army
- Brigadier General Zoltan Bubenik, Director of the Military Medical Agency, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Thomas Hambach, Deputy Commander the German Logistic Command, Bundeswehr
- Brigadier General László Kaposvári, Hungarian General Staff, Acting Chief of Logistic Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Commodore Adrian Aplin, Head of Defence Logistics Strategy, UK MoD
- Colonel Tomasz Choluj, Coordinator for Logistics Planning J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Jan Husak, Director, Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC)
- Colonel Theodore Shinkle, Commander, DLA Europe and Africa, Defence Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Colonel Matt Wilkinson MBE (Late RE), Chief of Staff, Logistics Delivery Operating Centre, Defence Equipment & Support, UK
- Colonel Danilo Jazbec, Deputy Commander of the Logistics Brigade, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Colonel Pedro Jooren, Logistics Directorate, Chief Logistics Branch Policy, European Union Military Staff, EEAS
- Dr Franco Fiore, Chief of the Service Support and Business Application Service Line, NATO Communications and Business Applications Service Line
- Johann Fischer, Head of Unit Land and Logistic Support, Capability, Armament and Technology Directorate, European Defence Agency
Some Featured Highlights in 2018 will Include:
- The only military logistics conference to focus on the Central and Eastern European region.
- The Czech Republic will once again be a key supporter of the event, including Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of the Support Division of the Czech Armed Forces.
- Regional briefings from Central and Eastern European countries will include: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- Senior experts from international allies, including from the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, and the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA).
- Exposition of market-based solution partners and suppliers.
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending November 30th
Further information is available at: www.defence-logistics.eu/opr
SMi presents the 3rd Annual Conference:
Date: 6th – 7th March 2018
Location: Hotel Angelo, Prague, Czech Republic
Proudly Sponsored by: HIAB Limited | World Fuel Services
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
1 Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7XW
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Introducing the 3rd Annual Defence Logistics 2018 here
News-ID: 788715 • Views: 479
More Releases from SMi Group
US Marine Corps Warfighting Lab to give updates on Modular, Interoperable Roboti …
SMi Reports: The US Marine Corps Warfighting Lab will be presenting an exclusive briefing at this years Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference in London, this April. The 3rd Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS) Conference, taking place on the 1st-2nd April 2020 in London, will give delegates an excellent opportunity to meet and network with leading OEMs and international militaries currently procuring RAS to enhance combat effectiveness. For those who
Exclusive Interview with Conference Speaker Martin Slegl Released Ahead of Paral …
SMi has released an exclusive interview with industry expert Martin Slegl, Regional Principal of East Europe, IQVIA, ahead of the upcoming Parallel Trade conference this February. In less than 4 weeks’ time, on the 4th-5th February, SMi’s Parallel Trade conference will convene in London. The 2020 event will explore shortages of medicines, challenges posed by Parallel Trading, potential implications of Brexit and IP exhaustion rights, as well as provide attendees with
Less than six weeks to go until SMi’s RNA Therapeutics Conference
SMi announce key highlights ahead of RNA Therapeutics 2020, including topics to be discussed and confirmed attendees. In less than 6 weeks, the doors will open to SMi's RNA Therapeutics Conference, returning to London in February for its 11th year. The event will feature an unparalleled, international line-up of industry-leading senior experts sharing their pioneering research, experience, and perspectives on RNA Therapeutics. Delegates will explore the recent advancements made in the
Exclusive interview with conference speaker Shikta Das released ahead of Disrupt …
SMi has released an exclusive interview with industry expert Shikta Das, Independent Senior Data Scientist, ahead of the upcoming Disruptive Technologies in Pharma conference this January. Disruptive Technologies in Pharma will bring together experts in pharma technology to explore the latest developments within artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, digital therapeutics, eHealth and blockchain, highlighting the challenges of implementation and how to overcome them. During the run-up to the conference, SMi interviewed industry
More Releases for Logistic
Chemical Logistic Market Predicted Analysis by 2021
A safe and reliable Logistics system is an important aspect of chemical industry. The manufacturing and consumption geography of the chemical industry are mostly separated apart. Therefore the chemical logistic has its part in the efficient, competitive and sustainable market development of the chemical industries. Chemical logistics are generally responsive, supple and adaptable; provide innovative service to respond to market changes rapidly and efficiently.The rising chemical market and shifting of
Dry inlay for rfid logistic system(gyrfidstore)
RFID Label and NFC Stickers is designed for various applications especially the asset tracking and NFC payment. The strength of RFID label compared with other tags is the thinner thickness, various size, flexible and cost efficient. It can be sealed inside of goods or stick on the device surface with adhesive layer. The label is also optional with anti-metal layer to mount and working on metal surface. GYRFID has the
transport logistic 2013
Cloud Computing experts report at the industry´s fair/ IT technology makes logistics more efficient „at the push of a button“ AXIT AG presents successful projects based on cloud technology / „Xpert-Days“ give a live insight into cloud-based SCM projects. The heart of cloud technology beats at booth 527 in hall B2: "Today anyone who wants to operate a delivery chain in an economical and transparent way cannot bypass
Sustainably optimising logistic processes
Bizerba presents weighing and labelling components at Macropack 2010 in Utrecht Balingen/Utrecht, 20th September 2010 - The solution provider Bizerba will present its new system components for logistic and intralogistic processes from 5th until 8th October at Macropack 2010, the international packaging trade fair held in Utrecht. These system components easily fulfill the growing demands of this sector: the Kontrollwaage (Check weigher) CWE to check giveaway; the Durchlaufwaage (Continuous weigher) CWL-Eco
transport logistic China 2008
Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, the Czech Republic and the Italian regions of Friuli and Veneto are all exhibiting at their own national pavilions in Shanghai transport logistic China, the meeting point for transport, logistics and telematics, is going from strength to strength. At this exhibition, which takes place from 17 to 19 June 2008 in Shanghai, groups of exhibitors from the following countries will be exhibiting at their own
Besucherinformationen – transport logistic China
Dienstag, 19. September 2006 bis Freitag, 22. September 2006 Öffnungszeiten Dienstag - Donnerstag: 9.00 – 17.00 Uhr Freitag: 9.00 – 15.00 Uhr Veranstaltungsort Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) Eintrittsgebühr Der Eintritt ist nach Registrierung kostenlos. Für Besucher ist Registrierung Pflicht. Die Registrierung ist vor Ort oder vorher online unter www.transportlogistic-china.com/register möglich. Informationen Hotline transport logistic China: Tel: (+49 89) 949-498 Fax : (+49 89) 949-499 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.transportlogistic-china.com Katalog Während der Messe erhältlich an allen Ticketschaltern und Informationsständen. Preis: kostenlos Nach der Messe