Top Tips For Exhibition Stand Design
To help you get the exhibition stand design you need, here are our top tips on exhibition stand design:
• Ensure your stand clearly shows who you are, what you do, and what you have to offer.
• Be true to your brand and create recognition by matching your stand design with your other marketing materials, such as your website, brochures, print ads, direct mail, etc..
• Create visual impact with a stand that has bright, bold colors (as appropriate), big images that speak to your potential clients, and easy to read text that sends a clear message.
• Design your exhibition show stand space so it best fits your specific marketing objectives — spaces for brand-building graphics, lead collection stations, demo areas, meeting tables, refreshments bar, etc. While many exhibitors find they get more leads with an open and inviting space, others find they need large structures or displays for impact or walls for meeting areas. Just focus on your top objectives, because you don’t have room for them all!
• Decide on whatever technology you will use in your stand, so you can incorporate that into the design from the start.
• Focus on displaying your most popular and/or new products, rather than trying to showcase all your products in a limited stand space.
• Put fewer words on your graphics, but make each word bigger. A single clear statement is better than a long list of bullet points that gets ignored.
• Choose a design that balances your need for marketing impact with cost effective solutions and usability during the show.
• Plan your exhibit design for the next year, two, or three, to minimize your expenses for various sizes, marketing messages and locations.
• Give yourself enough time to get a new stand designed, and include the time evaluate the design with your team on practical usage during the show.
We hope these top tips will give you some usable ideas to enhance your next exhibition presence. Of course we at CannesExpo are more than happy to help you with the design and build of your stand if you are exhibiting in Cannes, Nice or Monaco.
CannesExpo is located just outside is your local supplier for stand design and construction in Cannes, Nice and Monaco. We provide a full service including design, construction and assembly of stand.
Place des anciens Combattants
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Top Tips For Exhibition Stand Design here
News-ID: 783870 • Views: 399
More Releases from CannesExpo
5 mistakes people make when participating in an exhibition…
Participating in an exhibition is a great way to generate leads and attract customers. A professional stand combined with a good preparation allows you to make contact with dozens of leads, which are looking for your product or service. It will take a lot of effort though. Will you participate in a trade show soon? Don’t make these 5 mistakes! Participate in the same exhibitions all the time Maybe you have had
More Releases for Cannes
Susi Ganesh Productions premieres first film in Cannes
Mumbai, India - Produced by Manjari Susi Ganesh and directed by her husband Susi Ganesh, Shortcut Romeo is the first film from the team under the Susi Ganesh Productions Pvt. Ltd banner. The film has its world premiere in Cannes May 22 at the Marché du Film which takes place in tandem with the Cannes Film Festival-the most prestigious film festival in the world. This year the festival spotlights India
Cannes or Bust: 5 years of inside news and tips for visitors to Cannes
Cannes, France, is one of the world’s foremost trade fair towns, with major events such as MIPIM, MAPIC, MIP and MIDEM drawing sometimes over 20,00 professionals each time. Despite the vast amount of information available for tourists, the town had never been covered for professional visitors. Long-time Cannes visitor Michael Leahy developed the site Cannes or Bust to provide fellow visitors with inside information about how to reach the town, survive
Hamburgers in Charge of VIP Transport at Cannes Lions
Hamburg, 10th July 2009 – Two weeks ago the global communication industry’s eyes were directed towards the Côte d’Azur, where this industry’s most important event, Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival, took place for the 56th time. Thousands of professionals from all over the world traveled to Cannes, attracted by a multitude of workshops and seminars, and by keynote speakers such as Sir Martin Sorrell, Bob Greenberg, Kofi Annan, and Bob
Film Classics Productions Has The "Cannes"-Do Spirit
SAN ANTONIO - Film Classics Productions is proud to announce that its award-winning short film, "Four Minutes Till The End", has been selected to screen at the Cannes Film Festival. The science-fiction thriller was written and directed by Bryan Ortiz and produced by Michael Druck for the 48 Hour Film Project, where it won five awards, including “Best Director” and “Best Film” in August 2008; the film also won the Jury
An Indian Rodriguez emerges at Cannes
Cannes Market Premiere for Delhi Boom! 16th May at 12.00 noon – Palais E, Cannes London, 11 May 2007 – First production from independent new writer/director/producer team Sameer and Premila Puri of GAP2000 Films - Delhi Boom! - has been selected for a premiere screening at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival. Submitted by Minerva Pictures Group, Delhi Boom! will be screened at Cannes Market on Wednesday 16 May at 12.00
The future of advertising showcased at Cannes Lions
The opportunities of Location Based Mobile Marketing will be showcased by the Mobile Marketing experts, BLIP Systems and N’volve, from Denmark, at the prestigious Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival in June. This year the prestigious Cannes Lions Festival will showcase a unique workshop about Mobile Marketing, taking today’s most powerful communication tool and turning it into tomorrow’s most powerful advertising media. The workshop, which will take place on Friday the 22nd of