Brazil: Country Intelligence Report
"Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides the detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
SAMPLE REPORT: www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/brazil-country-i...
GlobalData expects Brazil's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $40.2bn (R128.1bn) in 2017, up by 10.8% in US-denominated value (1.2% in local Brazilian currency) over 2016, primarily led by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue. Brazil is passing through a sustainable market repair in 2017 with the improvement of its macroeconomic situation, which will support the telecom and pay-TV revenue trend.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Brazil compared with other countries in the region.
- The Economic, demographic and political context in Brazil.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by an operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
VISIT HERE FOR FULL REPORT ACCESS: www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/brazil-country-intellig...
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Brazil is set to grow at a 2.3% CAGR in local currency (-1.8% in US$ due to exchange rate fluctuation) over 2017-2022. Mobile data and fixed broadband will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- While currently the largest revenue contributor, the mobile voice market will see its revenue decline by a huge margin due to growing consumer migration toward OTT-based communications solutions and inclusion of free calling offers in bundled plans by operators.
- Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the biggest revenue increases over the next five years, a combined $6.1bn lift between 2016 and 2022.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Brazil's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDataâs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Brazil's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Brazil.
About Reports and Markets
Reports and Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country-specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine.
Manager - Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph no. +1-214-377-1121 (US), +44-020-3286-9338(UK)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Brazil: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 746197 • Views: 151
More Releases from REPORTSANDMARKETS
Global Banking As A Marketplace Opportunities And Threats Market, Top key player …
Global Banking As A Marketplace Opportunities And Threats Market EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications for both incumbent providers and the new entrants seeking to challenge their dominance. Open banking will lead to the creation of new business models, including banking as a marketplace. Here, a bank integrates third-party services into its own platform,
Global Islamic Finance in Achieving Market 2019-2026 | Top key Players are ICAEW …
Islamic Finance in Achieving Market 2019 Global Industry research report provides you market size, industry growth, share, development trends, demand, investment strategies, business idea and forecasts to 2026 This research report mostly explains the factors and services of the market and these are useful and valuable to the business. This report highlights comprehensive study of major market along with present and forecast market scenario with useful business decisions. Top Key
Global EcoMobility Market, Top key players are Quicken Loans, SoFi, loanDepot, N …
Global EcoMobility Market Research Report 2019-2025 The Global EcoMobility Market 2019 Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the EcoMobility Market industry. Global EcoMobility Market Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the EcoMobility industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan
Global Sports journalism Market, Top key players are City Athletes, Corp, Walt D …
Global Sports journalism Market Research Report 2019-2025 The Global Sports journalism Market 2019 Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Sports journalism Market industry. Global Sports journalism Market Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Sports journalism industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the
More Releases for Brazil
Wine in Brazil
Latest Report on Wine in Brazil Similar to other alcoholic drinks, wine saw a total volume decline in 2016, with sales falling by 3%. Although this decline was slower than that seen in the previous year, of 4%, it is clear that the negative economic situation continued to affect consumers’ demand for wine. Since it is perceived by many as a non-essential product, other products and types of alcoholic drinks seemed
Alcoholic Drinks in Brazil
Latest Report on Alcoholic Drinks in Brazil Total volume sales of alcoholic drinks continued to decline in Brazil in both the on-trade and off-trade channels in 2016. Consumers had less available income; therefore were forced to make more rational decisions on what to purchase, taking into consideration their budget and the necessity of each product. For this reason, consumption frequency reduced considerably in almost all categories, and also a downgrade to
Brazil Juice Industry
Brazil Juice Industry Juice in Brazil was directly affected by the unstable economic situation and consumers’ shrinking disposable incomes. After registering a series of double-digit growth rates in off-trade volume terms earlier in the review period, the category registered a flat performance in 2015 and grew by just 2% in 2016. The two most important categories within juice in off-trade volume terms, nectars and juice drinks (up to 24% juice), faced
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
Airlines in Brazil 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Airlines in Brazil 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Airlines in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource for top-line data
Agrochemicals Market in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Brazil: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Brazil: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A