Brazil: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By Claro, Sky Brazil, Oi, Vivo, TIM Brazil, Algar Telecom, Nextel
GlobalData expects Brazil's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $40.2bn (R128.1bn) in 2017, up by 10.8% in US-denominated value (1.2% in local Brazilian currency) over 2016, primarily led by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue. Brazil is passing through a sustainable market repair in 2017 with the improvement of its macroeconomic situation, which will support the telecom and pay-TV revenue trend.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Brazil is set to grow at a 2.3% CAGR in local currency (-1.8% in US$ due to exchange rate fluctuation) over 2017-2022. Mobile data and fixed broadband will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- While currently the largest revenue contributor, the mobile voice market will see its revenue decline by a huge margin due to growing consumer migration toward OTT-based communications solutions and inclusion of free calling offers in bundled plans by operators.
- Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the biggest revenue increases over the next five years, a combined $6.1bn lift between 2016 and 2022.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://bit.ly/2QHvOcC
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Brazil compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Brazil.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Brazil's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Brazil's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Brazil.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://bit.ly/2pmd5qy
• Sky Brazil
• TIM Brazil
• Algar Telecom
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macro and regulatory context 5
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Additional resources 32
Forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
About the authors 40
Country Intelligence Report coverage 41
About GlobalData 42
Get More Access about this Report@ https://bit.ly/2pkuEHn
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Brazil: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By Claro, Sky Brazil, Oi, Vivo, TIM Brazil, Algar Telecom, Nextel here
News-ID: 1247339 • Views: 418
More Releases from Orbis Research
Data Business in Oil and Gas Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: IBM …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Data Business in Oil and Gas Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Data Business in Oil and Gas market dynamics coupled with
Facilities Management Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: Bilfinger …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Facilities Management Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Facilities Management market dynamics coupled with the current trends and the major influential factors.
Business Process Modeling Software Market 2021 Competition Landscape by Key Play …
Orbis Research Present’s ‘Global Business Process Modeling Software Market’ magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The Business Process Modeling Software research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Business Process Modeling Software industry research includes an in-depth study of trends as well
Esports Live Streams Market Business Overview, Revenue, Technologies, Company De …
The ‘Global Esports Live Streams Market Research Report 2020’ Provides In Depth Analysis Of The Industry along with Important Statistics and Facts. With the help of this information, investors can plan their business strategies. The Esports Live Streams research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Esports Live Streams industry research includes an
More Releases for Brazil
ATM Machine Market is Booming (18% CAGR)| NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nix …
HTF MI recently introduced ATM Machine Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Itautec S/A, NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nixdorf Brazil,
Wine in Brazil
Latest Report on Wine in Brazil Similar to other alcoholic drinks, wine saw a total volume decline in 2016, with sales falling by 3%. Although this decline was slower than that seen in the previous year, of 4%, it is clear that the negative economic situation continued to affect consumers’ demand for wine. Since it is perceived by many as a non-essential product, other products and types of alcoholic drinks seemed
Brazil Juice Industry
Brazil Juice Industry Juice in Brazil was directly affected by the unstable economic situation and consumers’ shrinking disposable incomes. After registering a series of double-digit growth rates in off-trade volume terms earlier in the review period, the category registered a flat performance in 2015 and grew by just 2% in 2016. The two most important categories within juice in off-trade volume terms, nectars and juice drinks (up to 24% juice), faced
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report Summary "Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides the detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/brazil-country-intelligence-report-1613311 GlobalData
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
ATM Machine Market in Brazil 2015-2019: Competitive analysis of key vendors, inc …
Albany, NY, Feb 23, 2017: This report segments the ATM machine market in Brazil by revenue generated and the unit shipment. It also includes the competitive analysis of key vendors, including Itautec S/A, NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil and Wincor Nixdorf Brazil. Market scope of the ATM machine market in Brazil Technavios market research analyst predict that the ATM machine market in Brazil will continue to grow at CAGR of 18.72%. The key