Brazil: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By Claro, Sky Brazil, Oi, Vivo, TIM Brazil, Algar Telecom, Nextel
GlobalData expects Brazil's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $40.2bn (R128.1bn) in 2017, up by 10.8% in US-denominated value (1.2% in local Brazilian currency) over 2016, primarily led by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue. Brazil is passing through a sustainable market repair in 2017 with the improvement of its macroeconomic situation, which will support the telecom and pay-TV revenue trend.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Brazil is set to grow at a 2.3% CAGR in local currency (-1.8% in US$ due to exchange rate fluctuation) over 2017-2022. Mobile data and fixed broadband will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- While currently the largest revenue contributor, the mobile voice market will see its revenue decline by a huge margin due to growing consumer migration toward OTT-based communications solutions and inclusion of free calling offers in bundled plans by operators.
- Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the biggest revenue increases over the next five years, a combined $6.1bn lift between 2016 and 2022.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://bit.ly/2QHvOcC
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Brazil compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Brazil.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Brazil's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Brazil's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Brazil.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://bit.ly/2pmd5qy
• Sky Brazil
• TIM Brazil
• Algar Telecom
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macro and regulatory context 5
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Additional resources 32
Forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
About the authors 40
Country Intelligence Report coverage 41
About GlobalData 42
Get More Access about this Report@ https://bit.ly/2pkuEHn
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Brazil: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By Claro, Sky Brazil, Oi, Vivo, TIM Brazil, Algar Telecom, Nextel here
News-ID: 1247339 • Views: 805
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Brazil
ATM Machine Market is Booming (18% CAGR)| NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nix …
HTF MI recently introduced ATM Machine Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Itautec S/A, NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nixdorf Brazil,
Wine in Brazil
Latest Report on Wine in Brazil Similar to other alcoholic drinks, wine saw a total volume decline in 2016, with sales falling by 3%. Although this decline was slower than that seen in the previous year, of 4%, it is clear that the negative economic situation continued to affect consumers’ demand for wine. Since it is perceived by many as a non-essential product, other products and types of alcoholic drinks seemed
Brazil Juice Industry
Brazil Juice Industry Juice in Brazil was directly affected by the unstable economic situation and consumers’ shrinking disposable incomes. After registering a series of double-digit growth rates in off-trade volume terms earlier in the review period, the category registered a flat performance in 2015 and grew by just 2% in 2016. The two most important categories within juice in off-trade volume terms, nectars and juice drinks (up to 24% juice), faced
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report Summary "Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides the detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/brazil-country-intelligence-report-1613311 GlobalData
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
ATM Machine Market in Brazil 2015-2019: Competitive analysis of key vendors, inc …
Albany, NY, Feb 23, 2017: This report segments the ATM machine market in Brazil by revenue generated and the unit shipment. It also includes the competitive analysis of key vendors, including Itautec S/A, NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil and Wincor Nixdorf Brazil. Market scope of the ATM machine market in Brazil Technavios market research analyst predict that the ATM machine market in Brazil will continue to grow at CAGR of 18.72%. The key