Financial Services: Global Risk Report Quarterly Market 2017
About Risk Report Quarterly Market
Global Risk Report is based on GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) which is a unique country risk-rating model that determines the existing and future level of country risk by assessing various qualitative and quantitative factors. The index is formulated to help firms prepare their global business strategies on the basis of historical developments in an economy and also their future expectations.
The Country Risk Index incorporates the latest available macroeconomics, political, social, technological, environmental and legal data from a range of recognized national and international statistical sources, and incorporates proprietary data from GlobalData Economics Research. The model also features expert analytical judgment from in-house economists and takes into account their insights and opinions. By applying a robust approach to assessing risk, MarketLine analysts ensure that strategists have an effective tool to assess current trends and risks facing the economies across the globe.
Get Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1329592
The second update version of GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) 2017 ranks Singapore at the top followed by Sweden and New Zealand. 31 countries were identified in the very low risk zone, 34 countries in the low risk zone, 39 countries under manageable risk, 24 countries under high risk and 8 countries in the very high risk zone in GCRI 2017.
Reverse globalization, cyber crimes, geo-political tensions, rising inequality, policy uncertainty of major economies, automation and job loss rising pollution levels, ageing population and fiscal crisis has been identified as the key global risk factors of 2017. Global political instability is at all times high as reflected from the recent events in Italy, USA and UK. Voters are increasingly becoming hostile towards globalization and international trade which is resulted from heightened feeling of nationalism across the world. Prolonged period of low interest rates in major economies in the world have heightened economic concerns. Some central banks have kept the interest rates below zero. The central banks have been unsuccessful in reviving the economic activities and financial markets by keeping the interest rates at a very low level which is a worrisome sign for the global economy.
View Sample PDF @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1329592/global-risk-report-quarterly-update-q1-2017-market-research-reports.pdf
- Based on political stability factor, greater transparency, good governance, better regulatory quality and control of corruption; GCRI ranks Norway at the top and Syria at the bottom in 2017.
- Analysis based on higher economic growth, lower inflation rate, lower debt, easy access to credit, availability of venture capital etc, Sweden tops the countries list indicating lowest economic risk followed by USA, Taiwan and Norway in GCRI in 2017.
- In terms of literacy rate, life expectancy, lower dependency ratio, flexible wages and capacity to attract, Singapore ranked at the top and Chad at the bottom in GCRI 2017.
- Finland tops the countries list in terms of lowest technological risk factor followed by Korea, Japan and Singapore in GCRI in 2017 based on the capacity for innovation, ICT landscape, mobile and internet penetration.
- New Zealand is having the least risk and Syria highest in terms of legal risk factor in GCRI in 2017 based on the property rights, strength of investors protection, intellectual property protection and efficiency in legal frame work.
- 42 out of 136 nations have least environmental risk in GCRI 2017. Countries such as the Philippines, Costa Rica and El Salvador which are prone to environmental vulnerability such as flood, earthquakes etc are ranked at the bottom in MLCRIs environmental risk pillar.
Reasons to buy
- Global Risk Report is based on GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) which is a unique country risk-rating model that determines the existing and future level of country risk by assessing various qualitative and quantitative factors. The index is formulated to help firms prepare their global business strategies on the basis of historical developments in an economy and also their future expectations.
- The Country Risk Index incorporates the latest available macroeconomics, political, social, technological, environmental and legal data from a range of recognized national and international statistical sources, and incorporates proprietary data from GlobalData Economics Research. The model also features expert analytical judgment from in-house economists and takes into account their insights and opinions. By applying a robust approach to assessing risk, MarketLine analysts ensure that strategists have an effective tool to assess current trends and risks facing the economies across the globe.
Send An Enquiry Request @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1329592
Table of Contents
GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) - Overview
Global Overview: Current Scenario
GCRI - Key Risk Factors
GCRI - Country Ranking
GCRI - Country Ranking Update
Analysis of Top 10 Performers
Analysis of Bottom 10 Performers
GCRI - Political Risk
GCRI - Economic Risk
GCRI - Social Risk
GCRI - Technological Risk
GCRI - Legal Risk
GCRI - Environmental Risk
GCRI: Global Landscape 2017
Regional Analysis - Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific: Risks with key countries
Regional Analysis - Americas
Americas: Risks with key countries
Regional Analysis - Europe
Europe: Risks with key countries
Regional Analysis - Middle East and Africa
Middle East and Africa: Risks with key countries
Detailed country ranking in Q1 2017
Americas: Country Ranking and Scores
Asia Pacific: Country Ranking and Scores
Europe: Country Ranking and Scores
Middle East and Africa: Country Ranking and Scores
GCRI - Methodology
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Financial Services: Global Risk Report Quarterly Market 2017 here
News-ID: 733715 • Views: 218
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is