Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Brazil Market: payment cards, online payments, P2P payments
This report examines the consumer payments market in Brazil, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the regulations in force in the market that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1064548/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-brazil-2016-market-research-reports
The Brazilian payments system will continue to move towards digital payments, in spite of cash use remaining relatively high. In the process of digitizing payments, the key opportunity is to provide products and services that are as easy to use, convenient, and secure as cash in order to actively contribute to financial inclusion in the country. The most important steps in the process will be the rise of smartphone penetration, increasing access to the internet, and the development of a digital payments infrastructure.
Download Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1064548
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards prepaid cards, P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Brazil are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in Brazil by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
- Considers the regulations affecting the payments market and how they are likely to affect both incumbents and disruptors.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiryBuy/1064548
- As Brazil gradually moves to non-cash payments, cards will be used more frequently by Brazilian consumers, with pay-now cards forecast to record 53% growth in use at the point of sale by 2020, compared to only 11% for pay-later. Providers should promote card adoption and use through merchant partnerships, reward programs, and day-to-day spending benefits, as well as educating consumers about the advantages of using cards over cash.
- M-commerce is expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 35% between 2015 and 2020, although desktop and laptop-based purchases will continue to account for the majority of online purchases by value in Brazil. Due to the significant size of the market (forecast to reach $65.2bn by 2020), e-commerce will see the largest opportunities in the online commerce market in the near term.
- As more than a third of Brazilian consumers have never heard of contactless cards, providers need to better promote awareness to reach the mass market. As more than 65% of Brazilian consumers are preoccupied by concerns over unauthorized use of their contactless cards if they are lost, providers should highlight security features in their value proposition in order to boost usage.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Brazil
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Brazilian market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
- Learn about the key regulatory requirements affecting Brazilian payments players and any recent or upcoming changes to those requirements.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Brazil Market: payment cards, online payments, P2P payments here
News-ID: 650258 • Views: …
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Brazil
ATM Machine Market is Booming (18% CAGR)| NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nix …
HTF MI recently introduced ATM Machine Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Itautec S/A, NCR Brazil, Diebold Brazil, Wincor Nixdorf Brazil,
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By Claro, Sky Brazil, Oi, Vivo, TIM Bra …
"Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Wine in Brazil
Latest Report on Wine in Brazil Similar to other alcoholic drinks, wine saw a total volume decline in 2016, with sales falling by 3%. Although this decline was slower than that seen in the previous year, of 4%, it is clear that the negative economic situation continued to affect consumers’ demand for wine. Since it is perceived by many as a non-essential product, other products and types of alcoholic drinks seemed
Brazil Juice Industry
Brazil Juice Industry Juice in Brazil was directly affected by the unstable economic situation and consumers’ shrinking disposable incomes. After registering a series of double-digit growth rates in off-trade volume terms earlier in the review period, the category registered a flat performance in 2015 and grew by just 2% in 2016. The two most important categories within juice in off-trade volume terms, nectars and juice drinks (up to 24% juice), faced
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report Summary "Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides the detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/brazil-country-intelligence-report-1613311 GlobalData
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource