Cigarettes in Cuba, 2017 Published By MarketResearchReports.biz
"Cigarettes in Cuba, 2017" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Cuba.
Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean and one of the larger markets for cigarettes in the region. Since the early 1990s, cigarette sales have been affected by a combination of local production problems, the erratic performance of the economy and by tighter sanctions from the US. In 2016, sales were estimated at 80.9% of their level in 1990. Per capita consumption is relatively high by Latin American standards but recorded a 22.8% drop in 2016 since 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
- In 2016, sales were estimated at 80.9% of their level in 1990.
- Per capita consumption fell by 22.8% during 1990-2016.
- Changes made by the Cuban Government to ease supply problems have resulted in a market that now supports a free sector. While cigarettes sold in the free market system are more expensive, they were estimated to have taken 12.7% of the market by volume in 2001 and more recently 15%. This is largely because of the strong demand for high quality brands and the willingness of some Cubans to pay a premium for quality.
- Cuba has introduced a range of bans and restrictions on tobacco consumption that are set to place a limit on the future expansion of the market. The most significant is a ban on smoking in public places from February 2005. A national program on tobacco control was introduced in 2010.
Request Sample Copy of This Report at: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1196682
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 11
4. Manufacturers & Brands 14
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 18
5.1. Taxation 18
5.2. Retail Prices 19
6. The Smoking Population 21
7. Production & Trade 24
7.1. Production 24
7.2. Imports 27
7.3. Exports 29
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cigarettes in Cuba, 2017 Published By MarketResearchReports.biz here
News-ID: 602398 • Views: 625
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Cuba
It’s still legal to visit Cuba; $845 USD discounted Cuba Fam trip offered to a …
It’s still legal to visit Cuba; $845 USD discounted Cuba Fam trip offered to all travel industry professionals Most sellers of travel are not aware that it is still legal to visit Cuba under the US Treasury Department’s Support for the Cuban People (§515.574) license. And Maqui Cuba Travel is spreading the word with an $845 Cuba FAM (familiarization) trip available through 2020. Most Fam trips are accessible only to
Cuba widens reach of 3G services
New research on Cuba’s telecom sector (https://www.marketresearchreports.com/paul-budde-communication-pty-ltd/cuba-telecoms-mobile-and-broadband-statistics-and-analyses ) remains a peculiarity, with state control having stymied rather than promoted the development of all sectors. The country has the lowest mobile phone and internet penetration rates in the region, while fixed-line teledensity is also very low. Fixed-line and mobile services remain a monopoly of the government-controlled Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Cuba (ETESCA Cubacel). Although there are strict state restrictions over the right
Explorations announces 2018 Cuba Cruises
The adventure tour company, Explorations has announced the 2018 schedules and rates for three yacht cruise programs in Cuba. They are all People-to-People Cuba programs open to United States citizens. The itineraries explore the western part of the island nation, which is famous for its culture, music, warm people, and art with day tours while sailing from Havana to Cienfuegos. Each day passengers will discover a new port of call,
Plinko Board Shipped to Cuba Highlights International Opportunities
PromoQuip Plinko Board ordered to celebrate Jet Blue’s direct flights to Cuba; Michigan manufacturer’s multi-language website key to continued expansion in global marketplace Cedar Springs, MI; January 3, 2017 – PromoQuip, a leading designer and manufacturer of custom promotional equipment recently shipped their first order to Cuba. The custom Plinko Board was ordered by Jet Blue, to celebrate being among a small group of air carriers authorized to provide direct
Baseball Geek Group: Jimm Hendren│Baseball in Cuba
Baseball was first introduced to Cuba in 1860s by students who returned from the US and also from Western sailors docked in the nation. It quickly became popular and was spread widely. In 1878, the Cuban League was established composed of 3 teams — Mantanzas, Habana, and Almendares — each playing 4 games. At first, players were all whites and amateurs but professionalism soon emerged as rivalry among teams strengthen. The Cuban
Pegasus Spiele publishes „Santiago de Cuba“
Friedberg/Hamburg, September 5th 2011 – „Santiago de Cuba“, the new board game from eggertpiele will be published by Pegasus Spiele in time for SPIEL 2011 in Essen. Starting September 1st , all distribution and communication duties are being handled by Pegasus Spiele, which takes over from their business partners at AMIGO Spiel + Freizeit GmbH. At this October's SPIEL eggertspiele will be presenting „Santiago de Cuba“ at their booth. „We are