The Cards and Payments Industry in Thailand Research Report and Opportunities to 2021
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009103
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Thai cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Thai cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in the Thai cards and payments industry.
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1009103
- As part of the governments Payment Systems Roadmap 2012-2016, the Bank of Thailand and Thai Bankers Association developed a national e-payment system, Prompt Pay, in 2016. This system was launched in January 2017, and is to be deployed in two phases. In the first phase, users are required to link their bank accounts with a mobile number or national ID number - thereby transferring money to recipients or making payments at merchants without the need to divulge bank account details - while phase two allows users to conduct other transactions such as bill payment and request-to-pay services.
- In order to develop the countrys financial sector and promote electronic payments, the Thai government launched the Financial Sector Master Plan (FSMP III) in March 2016; this was an extension to the previously launched FSMP I and II. The plan fosters the government, business and retail sectors to create an environment and infrastructure conducive to the adoption of electronic and financial payments. Some of the initiatives in this regard include the development of robust payment infrastructure, financial literacy among consumers, efficient pricing mechanisms, the establishment of an integrated IT system and industry-wide shared infrastructure and fraud monetary systems. Initiatives like these are expected to further boost electronic payments in the country.
- Mobile network operators (MNOs) are also contributing to the promotion of electronic payments. Leading MNOs, including Advanced Info Services (AIS), Total Access Communication Company (DTAC) and True Move H, are now all offering their own digital wallets. To further increase the use of wallets among their subscribers, in 2015 the three MNOs collaborated to integrate their respective wallets - mPAY, Jaew Wallet and True Money - allowing subscribers to make person-to-person (P2P) payments across the three mobile networks using recipients mobile numbers.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-thailand-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Thai cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Thailand.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai cards and payments industry.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on:
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The Cards and Payments Industry in Thailand Research Report and Opportunities to 2021 here
News-ID: 457760 • Views: 330
More Releases from Market Research Provider - MRH
Global Sports Accessories Market Status & Growth Analysis Forecasted till 2022
Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new report titled “Global Sports Accessories Market Research Report 2017”, to its huge database. This research study includes information about the regional production along with revenue and market share. The report further updates that the sports market on the global level would acquire a rise at a positive CAGR during the period 2017-2022, which is surely a major boost for the concerned sector.
Global Film Release Liners Market to Rise at an Impressive Rate during the Forec …
The demand for film release liners is greatly influenced by the advancements in the packaging industry. The increased preference for modern and latest packaging all across the world, coupled with the increasing investments in the pharmaceuticals and the food and beverages industries, is expected to drive the demand in the global market for film release liners over the coming years. A new market report with a title “Global Film Release
Global Coated Graphite Market Status, Trends & Future Outlook until 2022
The latest research report added to the vast database of Market Research Hub (MRH). The study is titled “Global Coated Graphite Market Research Report 2017”, which includes information about the regional segmentation on the basis of factors such as production, consumption, revenue, and market share. It is also mentioned that the market would soon acquire growth at a double-digit CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1217172 Geographically, this
Global High Voltage Measuring Equipments Market Status & Future Forecast during …
The most common use of high voltage measuring equipment is related to the field of power transmission. Also, the need for these equipment are rising due to demand from the industrial sector as well. Hence, to study the market for high voltage measuring equipment, Market Research Hub (MRH) has added a new study to its wide database. This research study is titled “Global High Voltage Measuring Equipments Market Research Report
More Releases for Thai
Phaya Naak Announces the First English Version of its Best-Selling Thai Conversa …
The independent publishing house Phaya Naak, which has sold over 5,000 guide books from French into Southeast Asian languages, has decided to go international by offering English speaking travelers a series of funny yet useful conversation guides. Nong Khai (Thailand) and Paris (France) - March 16, 2020 - Phaya Naak is an independent publishing house created in 2014 in Nong Khai, a city in Northeast Thailand. It is now releasing the
Global Insurance Market Top player 2018 - AIA, Prudential, Great Eastern, AXA, A …
Global Insurance Market Report 2018 includes a total amalgamation of assessable trends and predicting analysis. This Insurance analysis offers an approach for a large number of clients. Employing accredited global Insurance market data resources together with various practices and tools to successfully get and study information, our accredited group of analysts, researchers, and advisors has obtained extra efforts in calling the global sector. The Insurance report suggests that the newest
Global Insurance Market 2017 - Allianz, Muang Thai, Prudential, Thai Life, Manul …
The report studies Insurance in Global market Professional Survey 2017 : Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth, Opportunity, Application, Production, Segmentation, Cost Structure, Company Profile, Product Picture and Specifications during the Forecast period by 2022 Global Insurance Industry 2017 is a comprehensive, professional report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or established players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have
SRMEX Will Launch Mini Thai Baht Futures
Innovative contract is one-tenth the size of regular SRMEX Thai Baht Futures contract. Smaller size provides cost-effective hedging and arbitraging tool for retail remitters, SMEs and investors Sapporo, 2016 - SRMEX, a key institution of the domestic financial market, an exchange that provides various economic entities with an opportunity to trade in an open market and offers investors effective investment opportunities, today announced that in a bid to further expand the
Tempting Thai Cuisine at Press Club
Hanoi, Vietnam- From the light and aromatic soups of the coast, to the fresh and spicy salads of the north, to the rich and colourful curries of the south, the exquisite flavors of Thailand are in the spotlight this month. From October 22 to 28, the Press Club Bar Lounge will be adding some heat to Hanoi's cool autumn weather with 'Tastes of Thailand', a mouthwatering menu showcasing some of
Sukosol Group Supports Thai Flood Victims
The Sukosol Group has joined hands with the Thai Red Cross Society and UNICEF to provide emergency help and support for flood victims in Thailand through the donation of Baht 1,411,000 in much-needed funds. The money was given to the Thai Red Cross Society’s Relief Communities Help Bureau to provide “Assistance to individuals and families affected by disaster, enabling them to resume their normal daily activities independently as soon